Daddy (l.h. ddlg)

By ddlgAshton

DD/LG - Daddy Dom/Little Girl (not incest) More

Excerpt

The Park

9.2K 213 29
By ddlgAshton

I sat on the park alone on a Saturday evening. I looked around at all the girls that were scattered about.

"Perve." One said as she walked by, me of course staring at her.

"Bitch." I said under my breath.

She scoffed as she continued walking.

She must have been new to town. I didn't recognize her. Plus all the girls in town wanted me desperately, always swooning over me. Poor girl missed her chance.

I gazed around again. Ninety percent of the girls were with their boyfriends. Bummer for me.

"Get out of the fucking way!" I heard somebody shout off to my left.

I looked over to see a tall man shoving a tiny girl out of his way as he walked around her. She must have been walking too slow for him.

She fell to the ground and he laughed.

She was dressed in a frilly pink dress. She had bows in her hair. She would be the perfect little girl.

I watched as the man walked to the garbage can and threw something away. He then returned to the girl and pulled her to her feet.

"Come on. Let's go home." He ordered her. "I'll be pissed if you make me miss the game again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.