My lover.. A Undertale Corisk...

By Frazziest

He's my lover.. She's my lover.. More

Chapter 1 A New Story.. (Disclaimer)
Chapter 2. Demonic Flower.
Chapter 3 Goat Mom
Chapter 5 Weird Look
Chapter 6 Sans.
100 READS WHAT
Chapter 7 NYEH HEH HE
Random funny cory & friends stuff
Part 2 of random cory and friends stuff
Papyrus Chapter 8
.. (chapter 9)
Chapter 9 Loosing Control
Memories Chapter 10
Fishes And Kisses Chapter 11
I cri
Chapter 12 Are you Okay?
Chapter 13 Telling him
Chapter 14 The Reaction
Chapter 15 Boyfriend and girlfriend?
But i didnt care 16
Disbelief 17
The last kiss 18
Epilogue
why did y'all like this

Chapter 4 ButterScotch Pie

396 9 9
By Frazziest

You have no soul. Just like me we aren't so different me and you destroy all monsters. Erase all their memories.
Let's turn em all to dust. You can become even more powerful than your stolen soul. "that's a wonderful idea!"
Cory Pov
I woke up terrified frisk on the floor eating the bscotch pie slice and she seemed to have left a piece for me. How nice of her. I walked over to her and sat down next to her she was like an angel Stop it Cory you're admiring again!
I snapped out of thoughts and ate the slice she left me then she said. "Bad dream?" I responded "yea.."
I said with a sad face. "Do you wanna talk about it?" "No..." I said just then the unexpected came... Frisk kissed my nose and my face went red like a balloon.

I'm sorry short chapter I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...