Pen Friends

Von aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!

3.1K 231 25
Von aanavats01

I'm choosing Taylor Swift as Cali Taylor!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

I woke up with the irritating voice of my alarm next morning. The party ended till late night so I got less time to sleep.

Groaning, I shut it and again drifted back to sleep. I turned to another side of the bed and I felt something soft beneath my hands. It was someone's hand. I suddenly opened my eyes out of schok and saw Cali sleeping next to me. I left out a sigh in relief.

I was scared!!

I almost forgot that she stayed here with me last night. I wanted to sleep again but Cali's mobile rang in meantime. It was placed along with mine at my side of the table.

Who's calling her at this early morning?

I shifted in my place and extended my hand to grab the mobile to witness the owner of the call. It was from some Baby. Oh, I got it. It's Max. This girl is crazy, can't she save the number with his name?

"Cali, Max calling", I shook her.

"Please attend it", she said and kept a pillow on her face leaving no space for 'NO'. I sighed.

I picked up the call, "Hello", I said.

"I love you babe", Max said and I giggled.

"But I don't", I replied with a smile.

"Hey, who are you? Where's Cali?", He asked. Finally, he recognised my voice.

"She's sleeping. It's Nicole here", I told him.

"Why did you receive her call then?", He asked in a cold manner.

"She's sleeping as I said before and you've called her this early, so you tell me what's so important that you can't wait till college", I replied pissed by him for disturbing me whilst sleeping.

"For God sake, Nicole. She's my girlfriend. I can call her whenever I want. You just give the phone to her, now", He demanded.

Typical, arrogant bad boy!!

"I won't. Wait for her till college and don't you dare call again", I replied and cut the call.

But thanks to my best friend's idiot boyfriend good for nothing except that he made Cali a bit confident, my sleep was totally ruined and there was no use to again slip into the warm blanket. So, I decided to get ready for the college.

It was just six thirty in morning. I had two more hours for college but I have nothing to do, so I grabbed my dress and moved to the washroom and had a hot shower, relaxing my tired brain and body both. I hate parties.

The time I came out, Cali was stretching her body still in bed covered with a blanket.

"Get up you sleepy head. I'm leaving for college", I said whilst applying a cream on my face.

"Really? Why so early? It's still one hour left for college", she asked and get up from the bed.

"Thanks to your boyfriend who ruined my sleep that I can't sleep again and I've nothing to do so I'm leaving", I replied and tied my hairs in a plaited braid.

"Gimme me some time. I'll come along", she said and rushed to my wardrobe for her dress and ran inside the bathroom. My wardrobe also has Cali's collection!!

I packed my bag and then left my room. I traipsed downstairs and saw Kian was having his milk.

"What's my baby doing?", I cooed him. He's such a sweetheart.

"I'm drinking milk. Come and sit with me", he said and I pinched his cheeks.

"Aren't you super cute baby?", I hold him and make him sit on my lap.

"I'm a grown-up boy, sis. Don't call me cute", he pouted and I laughed at his cute antics and kissed on his cheeks.

"You're cute", I teased him and hold him tightly.

"I'm not", he wined and tried to free himself from me. He started wriggling.

"You're", I again said and started tickling him and he started laughing.

"Mom, Cole is saying I'm cute. Ask her not to call me cute", he angrily pouted and complained to Julian.

"You both stop making noise", Julian came along with my hot milkshake and toast and cereals for Cali. She's so possessive about her figure.

"But Kian is cute", I said sticking out my tongue.

"I'm not", he jumped on the ground from my lap and stomped his foot on the ground. I just laughed in response.

"How's my cute baby doing?", Cali came in meantime and cooed Kian and that boy, just look at him. He blushed and turned red seeing Cali.

"He blushed", Julian exclaimed in surprise.

"Tell me something new about it. Kian is having a crush on her", I said and Kian looked at me.

"What's crush mom?", Kian asked and Julian startled.

"Nothing. Just forget about it. Cole mind your words in front of your brother", Julian said and I sighed.

"Fine", I replied and dig into my food and Cali too munched her cereals and Kian take a seat next to Cali and kept staring at her and kept blushing.

Man, I so so love this baby!!

After breakfast, before leaving Cali pecked on Kian cheeks and he turned like a ripe tomato, he ran and hide behind Julian. That was hilarious.

At least the start of my day isn't bad!!

Biding them goodbye, we both came out and Cali make a move towards her car and I moved towards the main gate.

"Ain't you coming with me?", She asked.

"I guess you've to go your home first for your bag, so I'll go alone. Meet you at college", I said and she nodded in agreement.

I walked towards the college but since it was still thirty minutes for the start of college and today I won't be getting any free time, I thought to pay a visit to my bunny right now only.

I turned my heels and moved towards my free time space. Once reached I took out biscuits from my bag and moved towards the tree. But, today I saw a paper, again!!.

Unlike the previous day, there was no bag, the paper was kept beneath a stone at the side of the tree. I spread biscuits first for the bunny and then I picked up the paper. I glanced right and left first to check if anyone's present and when I found no one, I opened the paper.

It said,

''Miss Happy Girl or whosoever you're, you know nothing about me and my life and who the hell gave you the right to read my letter? Stay away from me or else it wouldn't be good for you", Lone boy.

"How dare he?", I angrily crumpled the paper and threw it on the ground.

He shouldn't have messed with me, but I won't keep quiet. I opened my bag and tore a page from my notebook and took out my only single pen, and wrote,

"I was trying to help you, you rudester. No need to get all worked up. I'm not interested in your life, but stop dropping your things at my place. This is my place and stay the hell away from here and better don't show me your face ever or else you'll be dead that very instant for being such a jerk to me".

Happy girl.

Fully satisfied with my answer, I kept my pen back in my bag. You see, unlike school, we college student hardly have one or two notebooks and a single pen along with us for all the subjects, and we can't lose that stationary.

I kept the paper beneath the stone at the same place, I knew he'll come here again and when that lone boy come, he'll get his answer.

*******************

Two hours passed away by attending lectures and my eyes were just dropping down now and then. It was really hard for me to keep my eyes open. These lectures were like super boring but I don't want to get detention due to low attendance, I've to attend the classes.

The bell rang and I left out a sigh. Finally, lunch break. It means no book, no lecture for one hour, only food and peace. Our college had done a great job of giving this one hour break in between.

I moved to my locker to keep back my book and Jason joined me. We both moved to the canteen and grabbed an empty seat along with our meals and waited for Cali to came.

Unlike us, she doesn't have to stand in a line for her meal, her fans did this for her. Every day, one boy came and handed her tray to us at our place.

Popular people!!

"The lectures were super boring. I'm feeling sleepy", I said and placed my head on my palm on the table.

"They're not that boring Cole. You're looking tired though", Jason said.

"Actually we had a party last night, so I couldn't get enough sleep", I told him and sipped my coffee along with the sandwich.

"Are you Cali's friend?", One of the junior class boys came along with a tray full of meals asked me.

"Yes, it's me. Thanks", I said and took the tray.

"Wow, Max take care of her girlfriend like really so much!", Jason exclaimed.

"I know, lucky she", I said.

In our college, most people call me as Cali's friend. Earlier, I used to correct them by telling my name but now I'm used to of this.

Soon, Cali came into sight approaching towards us with a smile and behind her was Max.

Don't tell me he'll company us, my mind commented.

"Hey guys wassup", Cali said and sat along with us and Max too joined.

"Hey", I and Jason said in unison.

"Hey Nicole", Max said looking at me and I just narrowed my eyes.

"Your girlfriend is sitting next to you Max, why don't you talk to her?", I said remembering today's morning.

"I'm sorry okay. Please don't be mad", he apologised and my eyes go widened. Although he was anything but sorry by the tone of his voice, still he said sorry.

Wow!!

Like seriously, these bad boys never say sorry. I looked at Cali who winked at me, I know she must've asked Max to say this. I'm so loving this girl.

"It's okay and by the way, I want to Thank you", I said remembering about Tim and Cali yesterday.

"Me? Why?", Max asked confused.

"For adding confidence in my friend", I said looking at Cali who was giving me death glares.

"I don't understand", Max again asked.

"You don't need to also. Have your lunch now", Cali answered and end the conversation and we had our lunch peacefully.

The bell rang and it was the time for my favourite class, drawing class. I love making sketches but no one joins me in this class. Cali will have her home science class whilst Jason will have football practice at that time.

But, I'll have Nial in that class and thinking of him only brings a smile to my face. I hadn't seen him since morning, actually, I did but I ignored him because I was pissed off by that Lone boy and his letter. How can any stranger talk to me like that? Why only a stranger, no one can talk to me like that!!

I moved to my locker, took out my sketchbook and moved to the classroom. I take a seat next to the window in the back row and pulled out my pencil and notebook.

Mrs Holes our teacher asked us to draw something related to nature today so, I started drawing the area behind the back of my college and my bunny.

I saw Nial coming to class as usual late, so much him but he wasn't alone. He came along with his present girlfriend, Tori who no doubt is hot and is one of Ashley's minion.

As he was passing by my side, he passed me a heart melting smile and I just replied to him with my best smile ever. I always sit alone in this class, in hope that someday Nial will come and join me.

I was busy drawing when I heard Mrs Holes saying, "Students we have a new admission today in our class. So, I want you to welcome him, please introduce yourself".

"Hey everyone, I'm Austin Williams. Nice to meet you all", he spoke and I stopped drawing for a bit to see the boy I hate so much, busy smirking standing at the middle of the room due to the amount of attention he's getting.

I turned to see Nial who was glaring at him. Yes, Nial doesn't like Austin and this is also one of the reasons that I too don't like him. I'm totally into Nial, sue me.

I heard some noise from my surroundings due to shifting of girls in their seats as if inviting Austin to sit with him and the boys groaning who were asked to leave their seat by their partner girls for Austin.

Ignoring everything, I again started drawing. When I'm doing my sketching then my whole focus in on sketching. I don't like disturbance at all. It's the only thing which separates me from the surrounding activities. It's like a meditation to me.

"Are you Cali's friend?", I heard someone saying.

Go away!! I mentally yelled.

"Hmm", I just hummed.

"Is this seat taken?", He again asked.

"No", I replied.

"Can I sit?", He again asked.

"Yes", I replied this time gritting my teeth.

"Thanks. Hi, I'm -", before he could speak I snapped at him.

"I'm not interested in who you're, just shut up for a bit", I yelled at him without looking at him and kept on drawing.

Once, My sketch was complete I kept my pencil to my side and started inspecting my sketch. It was looking nice with trees, lake, mountains images and my bunny. I don't know why but I added a lone boy sitting over there also, reminding me about the stranger boy.

"Wow, it's really nice", the boy sitting next to me complimented.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry for -", I said looking at him but stopped in between when I saw the person sitting next to me.

He was none other than, Austin Williams.

------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter.

Vote, comments and share.

Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
3.5M 89.9K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
316K 11K 55
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 02, 2021 ❝ Your life is your own. Don't waste it trying to be what others expect you to be. Don't sacrifice your happiness to make...
117K 5.7K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...