The Mysterious Life Of Minato...

By twiectrahs

[S L O W U P D A T E] Have you ever heard the background life of The rookie group Twice member Minatozaki S... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: A Glimpse of Her Mysterious Past
Chapter 3: Another letter
Chapter 4: An Odd Day?
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Confused
Chapter 7: Meeting him

Chapter 1: The Start

1.7K 44 22
By twiectrahs

It was another same day.. A day full of schedules but pays off as soon as she sees her fans..

And here she is, performing with the other memebers in a music show..

After performing, instead of a mic she was holding a emptied water bottle and breathing a bit heavily with sweat triggling down her beautiful face.

She sat on the couch and took out her phone while the other members were getting their make ups retouched.

She looked at her phone and played some games a bit until one of the members finish..

After getting her make up redone,  they drove home hearing laughs, seeing smiles plastered on their faces as they joke around inside the van.

It was the same route that they do..

She walks to her room and layed down flat on the bed, tired.

She closed her eyes as she falls asleep..

It was a rainy day that time..

When a little girl was looking around while holding onto her father's arms..

She has been longing on to ask the question but never asked again..

"Daddy, where's my mom?" The girl asked which made the father stop his steps and looked at the latter.

"How many times I've told you that your mom is dead and nowhwere to be found?! Why do you keep asking the same freaking question?!" Her father blurted out which made the girl frightened..

All she wants to know is who and how's her mother but her father never told her even a single information about her mother.. It was always the same thing that he says but the latter never believed at what her father said..

The girl was so frightened by her father..

The girl ran away from her father and suddenly..

CRASH!

The girl was laying on the flat ground with blood dripping down her face..

Sana quickly openened her eyes and gasped for air with her hand on her chest catching for breath..

She went outside of her room and went inside the bathroom..

She locked the door and tears started falling as she look at the mirror with her reflection seen and as her old broken memories flashes on her mind not in order of the timeline..

"Why do I have to live a mysterious life like this?" - Sana

She wants to find out..

She wants to know every single and missing piece of her broken memory and life..

She let her tears fall but suddenly wipped by the knock on the door..

"Sana-unnie, Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked from the door.

"I'm fine.I'll go out in a bit." She answers but when she thought the latter would leave, the latter had extra keys and opened the door.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu said which made Sana flinch as her gaze moved towards the latter.

"I know that you've been crying for weeks in the bathroom every night..." Tzuyu said and closed the door as Sana wiped her tears..

"H-how...?" She asked.

"I've been sleeping on the couch so that's why I notice that you always go to the bathroom and I hear your sniffs sometimes that's how.." Tzuyu said and went towards the latter.

"Unnie, if you have a problem remeber that we're always here by your side and you can tell us we can help you..especially me..you can tell your secrets to me and I promise that it'll be kept for like a lifetime.." Tzuyu said while hugging her unnie.

"Thanks Chewy-ah..." Sana said and hugged the latter back..

"Anything for my unnie.." Tzuyu said and kissed Sana's forehead which made the latter blush..

It was the umpteenth time that Tzuyu did those but it always make her blush and her heartbeat rage in a fast pace..

The two had a long conversation before the went to dreamland but it was odd..

Sana asked Tzuyu if they can sleep together which Tzuyu quickly agreed.

Sana hugged Tzuyu tightly as they fall asleep..

"Please don't leave by my side..." She muttered in her sleep.

"I won't and I will never Sana.." - Tzuyu

...

...

...

It was another morning for the 9 girls....

They were in a fansign again to see their fans..

A teen girl walked up towards Sana and handed her a piece of paper which made Sana give the latter a questioned look.

She looked at it carefully..

It was a crumpled paper that looked like it was folded a lot of times..

It wasn't presentable nor anything..

"Also take this.." The girl said and gave a gift to Sana which she took.

It looked so unpresentable...

The wrapper was a bit teared up and it also looked like it was re-wrapped a couple times..

There was something written under..

There was a name written in Japanese letters..

"Someone told me to give it to you.." The girl said.

"Thanks..." Sana said and smiled at the latter.

The latter bid goodbye and left.

After the fansign, They were supposed to leave the gifts that their fans gave but because of her curiousness, she secretly took the gift and the paper and went off to their next schedule.

Sitting at the back, looking at the window while the gift was placed on her lap as thoughts flashed.

The person beside her, Mina looked at the gift and took it in a swift move which made Sana look at her.

Mina was about to open it when Sana quickly took it.

"What's that?" Mina asked. 

"A fan gave it to me.." Sana said.

"Why don't you open it?" Mina asked.

"I want to open it once I get back to the dorm." Sana said and held the gift tightly to prevent the latter to open it.

After their schedule, they drove back to their dorm with a tired feeling inside them.

Sana quickly went to her room and locked it.

She sat at the bed and looked at the gift.

The gift wrapper got teared more and a box was inside it was now seen.

She removed the gift wrapper and there was something written on a paper sticked on top of the box.

Read the letter first

Sana took the folded paper and opened it..

            Guess who? 😁

It made her chuckle a bit and opened the box..

There was a phone and some photos of her when she was a kid.

She took one of the photos and looked at it. It made her smile as her gaze went to the phone.

She took it and turned the phone on showing a hand-written letter of the specific person as a wallpaper.

Happy Birthday Sana Unnie!
I Love You <3

I know that I'm giving this to you late because I've been wandering whether to give it or not and finally, I had guts to give this to my friend and give this to you. You may think of me as a stalker becase I have the photos that are not really seen by any fans. I'm not.

I know that your life is mysterious I can help you to fill up every single piece missing but will you?

The question made her wonder on who is the person..

Who is it anyways?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
473K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
923K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.