eraser 一 kth [2]

By jhope-

you came with a warning but i never realized it in which kim taehyung mails letters weekly and finally g... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
一fourteen

five.

1.6K 99 1
By jhope-

letter 0.5

-

dear jiwoo,

i can't believe it.

i know you saw me.

i know you saw me at the park the other day. your eyes had widened and you stood still for a brief second like a criminal that's been caught in action before then doing something i least expected.

your expression turned stoic you walked pass by me as if it was nothing. as if you didn't know me, you passed by me like nothing.

it felt as if a knife passed through me.

i got mad, but mostly i was mad at myself. as the cold rain, that began after you left, continued to drench me, i continued to walk aimlessly in the park that held the traces of you that i'm trying desperately to hold on after that. but it was okay because the rain blended in with my tears.

and then do you know what popped into my mind?

remember when i asked what was so great about love that people wanted to be and stay in it?

remember how you told me that time would answer my question?

it did. i found a paradise with you back then and i concluded that love was great. i concluded that i would always want to stay in love with you.

but now it's different.

what's so great about love if all that comes out at the end are scars and pain?

from,

kim taehyung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leehi - passing by & 4minute's cold rain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...