Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

Oleh Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... Lebih Banyak

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
First Date (Chapt.7)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)

3K 82 62
Oleh Dmention_Girl

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

  When I woke up, I felt something warm. I looked to my left and saw a blue figure, and realized that it was Kuroko. Than I remembered what happened last night. Tetsu-chan was cuddling with me so I gently held him closer to me.

"Hhmm, oh good morning Mayuzumi-kun." He said sleepily.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"No." He hugged me tighter and did the same. His skin was soft and so for his hair. After a few minutes we than decided to wake up. I gave Tetsu-chan a morning kiss.

"I'll be going now. I'll see you later." He said putting his clothes on. I put on my shorts and walked him down. We stopped at the door than decided to kiss him again.

"Aishiteru." I said kissing him.

"Love you too."

(Aishiteru means 'I love you')

  I than gave him one last kiss and than he closed the door behind him.

"Yes! He's my boyfriend now."

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I headed inside the house and went straight to my room. I than spotted Kimiko-chan sleeping while Nigou was jumping with excitement to see me.

"Onii-chan." She said while sitting up.

"Good Morning."

"Could I ask you a question?" Asking with a smirk.

"Umm, sure." I said while letting Nigou run around the room.

"Do you know who's room that is right across the window?" She asked pointing the other window.

"Wait, ya that's- Oh crap."

"Mayuzumi-kun took your virginity. Didn't he?" She said giggling.

"Uuuhhh.."

"Hahahaha, that's great. If you really like him than that's fine by me. Sooo, are you a couple now?"

"I guess so." She than squealed with excitement.

"Alright than, hey today is a free day. Do you want to go to the convenience store out the campus. There's something I have to get, because they don't have it here."

"Umm, is it okay if Kagami-kun could come?"

"Of course. So get ready, I want to go shopping a bit first before we go to the convenience store."

"First, let me feed Nigou. Wait, were's the wig? Weren't you holding it while we were running?"

"It's in the bathroom." I gave Nigou his food and walked him around the block real quick. I than got dressed and woke Kagami-kun up.

"What's up Kuroko?"

"Kimiko-chan wants to go out the campus today."

"Uh right, there's no class today."

"You're the only one who needs to get ready."

"I already took a shower last night, so just give me five minutes to put on different clothes."

"Okay, we're downstairs."

~10 Minutes Later

"Sorry if you we're waiting so long."

"Umm, Onii-chan. I'm hungry."

"I could make something if you want." Kagami-kun offered.

"Really, okay." Kimiko-chan is starting to get along with Kagami-kun pretty well.

~Half an hour

"Thank you for the food, Kagami-kun." We both said.

"You're welcome, anyways let's go now."

"Hey, it might rain later. So make sure that today you wear a hoody instead, Onii-chan."

"Alright." After I grabbed a hoody and my wallet, we went straight to the outlet and stayed there for more than an hour.

~7:00am

Generation of Miracles

"Come in." Akashi commanded.

"Akashi-chii!" -Kise

"We're all here Akashi." -Midorima

"Instead of going to Tokyo next week. We are leaving at 8."

"Why do early Aka-chin?" -Murasakibara

"We don't know if Tetsuya might move somewhere else. You are welcome to stay but be ready when we leave." -Akashi

Kuroko's P.O.V

  Its been five hours, since we went to the outlet. The thing is, is that all that time she only bought 4 pieces of clothing. We than headed to the convenience store.

"Alright, next stop the convenience store!" Kimiko-chan shouted.

  Now that we arrived me and the other two splitted around round.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

Akashi's P.O.V

  When we arrived we started asking people around the area we stopped at. We than bumped into the outlet section and asked the employees.

"Last store." -Aomine

"Excuse me, have.you seen this boy around?" I asked the security guard at the front door, showing him a photo of Tetsuya.

"There was a boy that looked similar like him." The guard answered.

"That do you mean?" I asked while the rest of the GoM were behind me.

"Well, he had silver hair and a black hoody. Overall his face looks exactly like the boy on the photo."

"Who was he with?" I asked instantly.

"Some redhead boy and a girl with blue and silver hair."

"Did you hear where they were heading?" Midorima asked.

"The convenience store. It's not so far from here. Just a few blocks straight to you left.

"Thank you, Let's go." I said running towards the car.

Kuroko's P.O.V

  I was done paying some ingredients for Kagami-kun. I than spotted Kimiko-chan near the entrance where she was looking at some food coloring, with Kagami-kun.

"Hey, are you almost ready?" I asked as they looked at me and continued searching.

"Almost." I than bent down towards the same aisle.

"Excuse me ma'am, have you seen a boy with a black hood?" After we heard that familiar voice we froze out movements.

"Yes, he and his friends came in here about a few minutes ago. He should still be here." The lady answered.

"Thank you, if he comes out please tell us. Alright, no excuses! I want this store to be searched top to bottom!" The voice shouted and headed away.

"Onii-chan, put your hoody on. Kagami-kun, hold the bag. When I say run, we run." Kimiko-chan whispered and giving Kagami-kun the bag I was holding.

"Okay." We agreed and walked towards the door.

"Hey, some boys are looking for you. Umm, I think I found the boy you're looking for!" The lady shouted, after that we looked around the store and saw that The GoM were speed walking towards us.

"Run!" Kimiko-chan yelled as we followed orders.

"TETSUYA!" Akashi-kun shouted while chasing us. I suddenly lost my energy. Kagami-kun and Kimiko-chan ran further and I stopped at a little ally way. As I walked around, I got cut by a sharp price of metal that was sticking out the garbage can. I sat down for a bit, than heard footsteps coming close. As it stopped, I looked up.

"Tetsu, are you alright." Aomine-kun asked trying to get closer to me.

"Stay away!" I shouted, moving away from them. I wasn't prepared to see them yet.

"Tetsuya, we're really sorry."

"Back away!"

"Tetsuya...I...miss you." -Akashi

"I thought you won't miss a 'low life thing' like me?"

"Tetsu, you know I'm you're light." -Aomine

"I thought I was only crap?"

"Kuroko-chii, I'm glad you're safe." -Kise

"Didn't you want me dead?"

"I'll do anything you want Kuro-chin." -Murasakibara

"Why can't you crush me already, so I can get out my misery." Silence filled the air and I started crying not just because of my cut, but they were like a living nightmare. Than...

"Kuroko, we're lucky to have you." -Midorima

"I'm no luck for you all, only a curse."

"Onii-chan!!!" Kimiko-chan yelled while Kagami-kun placed the bag on the floor and ran towards them.

"What the hell did you all do to him?!?"

"We did nothing." Aomine said trying not to raise his voice. They thought he was walking towards them, but Kagami-kun carried me and Kimiko-chan grabbed the bag and waited for us to go.

"What are you doing, he's ours!" Kise yelled.

"Back off." Kimiko-chan growled.

"Kagami-kun..." I whispered.

"Ya?" He said, comforting me.

"Could we go home?" I whispered.

"Let's go Kimiko-kun." Kagami-kun said.

"We can go home and Kimiko-kun can fix the that cut up."

"Thank you, I want to see Mayuzumi-kun." I said out loud. We than left them there in shock and disappointment.

"When we get there, I'll let him in." Kagami-kun said trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you."

"Kagami-kun,  I'll meet you there." Kimiko-chan said, giving me a small smile.

Kimiko's P.O.V

"Kagami-kun, I'll meet you there." I said giving Onii-chan a smile.

"Be careful." Kagami-kun replied, and I nodded as an answer. After they got out of sight, I changed the aura floating around us.

"Hehe, I forgot to ask you something."

"Which is?" -Aomine asked.

"Do you know what the date was, when you tortured my Onii-chan?" I asked walking up to them.

"No, why would we remember." -Murasakibara

"I'll remind you and let's see if you guys get a hint to where I'm trying to get at."

"Okay." -Kise said. I than sighed.

"January 31."

"Is that when he got in an accident?" Akashi asked.

"Yes. Akashi, do have a good memory?" I asked, glaring at them.

"Ya."

"Hahaha, you do?" I smirked.

  I than kept silent for a second, than walked up to Akashi alone."So do you remember how you hurt my Onii-chan?"

"What, why would you ask that?" Midorima butted in.

"Let me finish, and I wasn't talking to you Midorima." I shouted.

"As I was saying...Do you remember how you hurt 'Kuroko Tetsuya' on...his own 19th birthday?" I said slowly, looking at everyone's reaction.

"His birthday?!?" Aomine and Kise asked together.

"Akashi, why do you look shocked? Didn't you say you have a good memory? I thought that was a present for him." I said pouting with sarcasm.

"Tetsuya's birthday?" Akashi murmured.

"Well, see you in Hell. Bye bye!" I said clutching me fists, while walking away.

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

"We...hurt Kuroko on his own... birthday?" -Midorima

"Kuroko-chii." -Kise

"He's nineteen?" -Aomine

"Kuro-chin got hurt by us, and got in an accident on his birthday." -Murasakibara

"That sounded familiar. January 31st." -Midorima

"I'm fucked up. Will Tetsuya ever forgive me?" Akashi murmured to him self.

(1671 words)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

56.7K 1.4K 22
Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except his family but what happens when he meet...
64.7K 1.7K 21
[DISCLAIMER: i do NOT own KnB or any photos used in this book] Kuroko is a very special boy, hes a legend, not that anyone knows its him. This is a...
506K 14.7K 109
Kuroko Tetsuya, the phantom six man, has a sister that none of his friends has ever known. How are they going to react once they found out?
19.6K 541 20
After an accident that he was in, Kuroko Tetsuya doesn't want to go back to earth. He feels that his friends don't want him anymore so there is no po...