Web of Spyders (Crossover Eve...

By _Spyder_

This is a collaborative story with one of my followers and friends, @Omegacraft106. *does not affect current... More

Chapter 1 (More or less)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

18 1 2
By _Spyder_

Tony rubbed his hands together and popped open the bottle. He poured the liquid into a syringe and flicked it. "Sorry, Spider-Kid, but this may hurt."

As he leaned in to inject, I jumped out of the way, my heart pounding. I guess it wasn't a bluff after all. Oops.

Mr. Stark chased me around the room while Peter just sat there, watching us and laughing so hard he started to cry.

Getting frustrated, I webbed the syringe out of Mr. Stark's hands and crushed it.

"Stop it," I said, my voice eerily calm.

Tony put his hands in the air, a sign of surrender. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever, Spider."

I balled my hands into fists. "My name is Ethan," I growled. "Ethan Styles. Ultimate Spider-Man. Vigilante, hero, you name it."

Peter Parker laughed. "Enough with the drama, O Ultimate Spider-Man from the future."

I clenched my teeth. I didn't realize how annoying and useless the past could be. In my time, Peter was meek and mild, only fighting if he absolutely had to. But here, I bet he'd fight just for fun.

Huh.

"Hey, Petey," I said slowly. "You want a little friendly competition?"

The original Spider-Man pulled his mask on and cracked his knuckles. "I don't know where you come from, Drama Queen, but normal people don't just waltz up and demand Spider-Man to punch their faces in. Are you sure about all of this?"

Mr. Stark slid into a chair and requested popcorn from Friday.

I smirked. "This is going to be fun."

Without another word, I launched myself at Spider-Man, preparing to knock his block off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.5K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc