I'm the Alpha's mate... Say W...

By LoverofMusic123

When 17 year old Sophia is marked by a male wolf named Quinn, she tries to stay away from him, but the wolf i... More

I'm the Alpha's mate... Say WHAT!?
Growl all you want~ i will get you
Sweet Memories... Wait a minute...
What a Distinctive Tatto... That Will Attract Company...
Close Call
Trouble!
Prison Food
Quinn's POV
Rescued
The Test
Meeting+Baby=Disaster
Telling Green Beans Not To Mess With Me
Author Note (Very Important)
Bad News
Battle
Brenda
Kidnapped
Guinea Pig
Meeting The Prisoners
Alice!?
Timothy's Story
Fate Comes And Saves Us...She Really Comes
Brenda's Happiness
Fate's a Bitch
Fate Gets a Home?
Unexpected Attack+Fate's Sacrifice
Epilogue

I Do Not Need To Be Rescued

9.6K 346 18
By LoverofMusic123

I am being nice and giving you a chapter despite the fact you did not vote the last one (before authors note) So, please vote, for me!

Please!

...................................................................

I woke up and found Alice was gone. Guess i was treated and healthy. I looked at my stomach, there was a little buldge, but not much. I sighed. When your a werewolf pregnancy speeds up and the baby is born in 7 months, not 9.

I quickly got up and opened the closet door. Alice has put a lot of clothes up for me. I picked a white T-Shirt and jeans and put on black shades.

I grabbed a brush in the bathroom and brushed my brown hair.

After that, i walked downstairs to find Alice cooking food and Green Beans snoring in a chair at the table.

"Do you guys just live here?" i asked her. She shook her head.

"All of our pack lives here. They are just out hunting right now." she whispered.

"What's wrong?" i ask.

"Alejandro told us that your alpha has planned on fighting us. I just don't want to fight your pack, Sophia, thst's all." Alice told me. I frowned. I forgot all about that.

"Well, when i get back i'm going to try and stop him!" i told her. She smiled and nodded. I went and sat down in a chair 2 chairs away from Green Beans.

Green Beans' head snapped up when i sat down. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"What is for breakfast, honey?" he asked Alice.

"Don't call me that. It's eggs and bacon." she replied.

Satisfied, Green Beans laid back in his chair, tipping it a little bit. I rolled my eyes.

Alice gave me my plate first. It had 2 eggs over easy and 4 pieces of bacon. Compared to Green Beans' plate, it looked like a baby carrot.

Green Beans got 6 eggs and 10 pieces of bacon. He wolfed it down pretty quickly and eyed mine. I glared at him and he looked away.

Alice sat down with her plate, same serving as mine. "Lets dig in." she told me, and we started to eat.

After we finished eating, Alice collected our plates and started to do the dishes.

"Here, let me." i cut in, and Alice let me do the rest of the dishes.

Quinn burst through the door, a worried look on his face, and his face held anger when he saw what i was doing. He turned to Green Beans. "Your making her be a slave!? How dare you!"

"No, Quinn! I wanted to do this myself!" i yelled at him.

Alice poked Quinn in the chest. "Don't just burst in like that!" she scolded him.

"You don't own me." Quinn said.

"I don't have to." she replied with a smirk.

"This is my friend, Alice." i gestured to Alice, and Quinn turned to me.

"Let's get out of this shithole."

"How dare you!" Alice yelled.

"I don't need to be rescued. I like it here." i told him plainly. He gaped at me.

"I also don't want to have a war with this pack." i continued. "They are nice. Except for Green Beans." i smiled and Alice looked at me kindly.

Quinn shook his head. "I'm having war with them because of Alejandro! I don't care how nice they are!" he yelled.

"Hey!" Alice shook her head.

"No, i'm not leaving, you are." i told him, and pointed toward the door.

"I'm gonna drag you with me." Quinn stated and started to walk toward me.

With a snarl, Alice got between me and Quinn.

"HOW DARE YOU TELL SOPHIA WHAT TO DO! She doesn't have to obey the likes of you!" she roared, making Quinn stumble backward in surprise.

"That's my girl." Green Beans whispered.

"SO DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Alice screamed in Quinn's face.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Quinn feebly answered. Alice's face was bright red with rage.

"YOUR TELLING SOPHIA WHAT TO DO!!!" Alice snarled.

"I'm taking my mate with me!" Quinn yelled and started to tremble.

Alice was shaking. "DON'T MAKE ME CLAW YOU!!!" she roared.

"This is getting out of hand." i mumbled.

"No kidding." Green Beans whispered back.

Alice shifted first, leaving ripped clothes in her wake as she pounced on Quinn. He shfted as well and i couldn't see them they were so fast. But all i could see was a black snarling blob.

Blood flung everywhere from them. I shifted and jumped in there, trying to tear them apart. But i just got flung out, blood from them staining my white fur.

Green Beans shifted as well and jumped in. But he just got flung on top of me.

Ow! Get off me! I told him.

Sorry. he said and got off me.

Humph, i'm still mad at you!  I yelled at him.

I am too!

Bout what?

Um.... I don't know.

You buffoon! I called him. He growled at me.

I jumped on top of him and started to fight. We were just a whirl. He slashed at my side and i winced, but i bit him on the ear and pulled, making him yowl.

Our fighting was getting closer to Alice and Quinn fighting.

I slashed at his chest and i drew blood. He howled with rage and jumped on me. I snarled at him and tried to buck him off.

We got closer to the other fight.

I kicked him and he scratched me above my eye. I bit his throat and he shook me off, biting my flank.

We got even closer to the other fight.

I howled and jumped on him, attacking his back and unprotected head. He snarled and rolled over, crushing me. I bit his neck and we both got up, still fighting.

We tumbled into the other fight and we all broke away growling at the wolf in front of us. The wolf i was growling at was Quinn, he wasn't growling at me, he was whining at me. It pierced me in the heart but i stayed strong.

All of Green Beans' pack came in and was startled to see us.

Holy shit! one of them yelled.

Alice turned back first, putting on some spare clothing.

"We're fine boys, just a little argument." Alice reassured them. She laid out some spare clothes for all of us and we changed into them.

"Could you please escort this young man to the door." Alice told them. One of them nodded and told Quinn to follow him.

"Only if Sophia comes with me." Quinn said, stubborn.

"No." I said. Quinn snarled at me and used his alpha tone. "Yes! Come with me, now!" he ordered. I whined. I had to obey him. I looked over at Alice.

"You can visit anytime." she sighed. I hugged her and she hugged me.

"I'll miss you." i whispered to her. She nodded.

I walked behind Quinn in silence the rest of the way home.

"Please talk to me, Sophia." he pleaded. I shook my head and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, but i can't be without you." he told me and took my hand. I snatched it away from him.

Mate. My wolf whined. I ignored it and continued walking behind him.

Mate. My wolf whispered, more loudly this time. I tried to gain complete control so that my wolf doesn't do something stupid.

Quinn sighed, which compelled my wolf even more. And i blushed for no reason.

Crap it was gaining control.

You see, if you havn't touched your mate affectionately for a while, it's like starving your wolf, so it gets harder to control it.

I shuddered, fighting my wolf. But it was gaining control.

Mate! My wolf screamed. It had gained full control now. I, well, my wolf, turned Quinn around and kissed him. He widened his eyes, but kissed me back, pushing me up against a tree. I moaned and he shivered, caressing my hair.

I wrapped my hands in his hair and pressed my body against his. My wolf was howling because it finally got what it wanted.

He trailed kisses along my jaw line and i shivered, feeling the sparks.

He pulled away and i whined. He smiled at me and i blushed, finally gaining control now.

I pushed him away and ran to my house.

What the hell was that for!? i asked my wolf.

Mate. my wolf whispered dreamily.

I sighed and entered my house. I closed the door and leaned against it, panting.

This was one heck of a day.

..........................................................

There, a super long chappie for my fans.

REMEMBER, IN ORDER FOR ME TO MAKE NEXT CHAPPIE YOU HAVE TO VOTE 15 TIMES. I WAS BEING NICE THIS TIME.

Please comment, vote, and fan!!!

^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 87K 31
When the 18 year old run-away stumbles upon one of the strongest Alpha's in the country after mere days of independance, she isn't the happiest perso...
1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
116K 3.8K 40
A werewolf keeper has a sacred duty. Hannah is learning that all the stories are true. She must fight witches, learn from vampires and protect an end...
202K 7K 26
~~Royal Series~~ ~~Sequel to Prince Of Wolves~~ Emmie is sixteen now and oblivious to the dangers around her. She lives a happy life spoiled by her...