The Promise

By MashiroChwan

A promise is a commitment by someone to do or not do something. John Daniel Dela Cruz a.k.a JD promises Shan... More

Chapter 1 - The Boat Incident
Chapter 2 - Welcome to GLA
Chapter 3- Finally I found you

The Promise

117 7 0
By MashiroChwan

"Love is considered the most basic emotion that human awareness can feel; therefore, it is the closest to the source of life."

What does it feel like when you love someone and that someone loves you back?

But what if, that someone disappeared and is presumed dead?

If that were to happen to me, i would find that person, i will do anything I will search the world even if the cost would be my life. Because I would feel miserable if i did not do anything at all.

"Have faith, if you really want to find something, don't stop looking, you never know when you are closest to finding it."

If you found that person, never let go. Never let it disappear from your sight ever again. Do all the means to set everything right again. Start your life again and fall in love with that person again.

But what if that person has already found a new love? What if he/she is already satisfied with his/her life? Would you still push through your relationship or let him/her go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 125K 45
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
581K 21.6K 70
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
384K 5.2K 53
Dream or Love? Playing relationship is difficult. You or Him? Paano isang umaga gigising ka na lang nasa loob kana ng bilanggoan? All accusations are...