What If

De LyllynStarr

What If everything. I told you and about to tell you was true? My name is Jasin Evil and this is my story Cov... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Jasin
My Deal
Janice
Janice's Thang
My Sister The Spazz Monkey
Carl
Nerd's Rundown
Rebellion
Author's Notes

Scott

7 2 0
De LyllynStarr

I am the coolest guy in school. All the girls love me. All the guys wanna be like me. I don't care about much. I don't know my mom or dad. I was raised in foster care. The weird thing is I ran away and nobody bothered to look for me. This is my senior year. I'm failing history.

Its not my thing. I like the ladies and they like me. You can always find me where they are located. I like sports but to watch only. I'm scared of getting hurt. Am I a bad boy no I'm just cool. I work in the video store. I have my own place.An abandoned house. I fixed it up with some odds and ends. They say I can stay here so I stay. Every now and then the grocery will send me food. I always had nice clothes. My clothes I wash, it is a dollar to wash and a quarter to dry. Oh I didn't tell you my name? I assumed you already knew. My name is the coolest cause I'm the coolest. My name is Scott Golden. Middle name Nate.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Mindsweep De WVR Spence

Ficção Científica

0 0 1
Alien invasion on a starship.
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
1 0 1
지투지 지투지벳 온라인슬롯 슬롯 정품슬롯 아바타카지노 아바타 온라인카지노 스포츠베팅 한국 최고 토토사이트 에볼루션 벳레이더 공식 파트너 지투지 최고메이저 아리스토크랏 슬롯 프라그마틱잿팟 프라그마틱당첨 지투지 먹튀,지투지먹튀,지투지벳 먹튀,지투지벳먹튀,g2g먹튀,g...
Fallen Angels Of War De Dusk1347

Ficção Científica

1 0 1
The day to day life of a Fallen Angel isn't a pretty one but one they enjoy. To be part of the family and run mission after mission for the C.C.C or...