I'm falling (twenty one pilot...

By Panictwentyonetimes

You meet the love of your life in an unlikely situation. 19 year old Aspen Gregory meets Tyler Joseph not kn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

473 23 28
By Panictwentyonetimes

I ignored Tyler all day. I spent the day locked in that hotel room. It got to around 8:15pm and I decided to call Tyler...
"Hey" I sighed.
"Hi" he replied.
"I'm sorry" I said trying not to cry. He could obviously hear the crack in my voice.
"Hey, hey, don't cry."
"I'm trying not too." I said.
"So... Are you coming to New Mexico?" There was a long pause.
"I uh..."
"Aspen you can go home if you want." I thought about home and all the bad memories I had there. I thought about my depression and self harm.
"No, I'm going to come with you." I said with a sad smile on my face.
"Can I come get you?" I could hear him sniffling.
"Of course you can baby." I cried and laughed all at the same time because I knew no matter what I would always go back to him.... He was the love of my life.
I texted Tyler the address and he came to pick me up.
The ride back to the bus was quiet and awkward; mainly because Josh insisted that he come and pick me up too.
I was wearing one of Tyler's muscle tees so you could see nearly my whole back and stomach. Tyler looked over at me and saw the scars from a few months back. I saw the heartbreak in his eyes. I suddenly felt extremely ashamed of myself and quickly put my jacket on.
"Don't feel ashamed." Tyler said, placing his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his.
"I don't want you to be hurt because of me." I whispered.
He didn't reply and took his hand away. I swallowed hard and pulled my knees up to my face, resting my feet on the chair.
'From Eden - Hozier' came on the radio and I turned it all the way up. Tyler just looked at me and gave me this cute little sideways smile. He started to sing along to the chorus and I joined in tapping along to the beat on the dashboard.
Everything felt so normal, I felt normal. That feeling went away as soon as the song finished; we laughed for a few seconds but it became quiet and awkward again.
"So um how is the song writing?" I asked trying to break the silence.
Tyler sighed before responding.
"Fine." He spat very bluntly. I realised my attempt to make things less awkward only made things worse.
I decided to just stay quiet for the rest of the journey. I put my headphones in and zoned out.
We finally got back to the bus and I swore I had experienced the longest car ride of my life.
I didn't know where Tyler and I stood at that point but it definitely wasn't a good place.
"Hi guys." I said shyly getting on to the bus. Tyler rolled his eyes at me and and walked into the back room; I decided to follow him.
"What the hell is your problem Tyler?" I asked harshly.
"You." He responded.
"What have I done now? You saw my scars and started acting off with me."
"I try to help you but you say you are going to hurt me."
"Because I'm a grenade and when I explode I will destroy everything and everyone around me!" I yelled.
"Doesn't mean you have to push me away Aspen! I love you I don't want to lose you!" I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.
"It's inevitable Tyler!" He came closer to me and grabbed my shoulders tight, he kissed me hard but again I pushed him away. I couldn't do anything but cry and it was the same for him.
"I'm sorry Tyler." I took his hands and put them on my back.
"Why did you do that to yourself Pen?" He asked, lightly touching my scars.
"I don't know." I cried.
I wrapped my arms around him tight and I never wanted to let go; he rested his chin on top of my head and I nestled my face into his chest.
"Aspen?" He said softly.
"Yes Tyler."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
He turned around and took something out of his jacket; next thing I knew he was in front of me on one knee. I got a tingly feeling all over my body.
"Aspen Elizabeth Gregory..." He began.
"Yes."
"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I was frozen. I didn't know what to say.

__________________________
Is she going to say yes or no???
-Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 71 25
-a boy and a girl go through the trials and tribulations of life together, only they're miles and miles away.-
25.3K 800 40
Meet 19 year-old Rylie. After several years of mental manipulation and abuse, she left her house in Montana to begin a new life in Ohio. After one te...
143K 5.3K 34
Nineteen year old Jess Lightcap is beginning her first year of college at Penn State. Tyler Joseph, her childhood friend, has gone on to pursue his d...
1.2K 98 39
(~•|JOSHLER|•~)-(~•TYSH•~)- Tyler is 19 and is going to college. When he meets a guy, a very cool guy, his friend, his best friend, his crush? But hi...