Hot Best Friend

Autorstwa Everlark2000

Just 1 year after Caleb Walker was born his friend Olivia Cooper was born. They are in the same grade only O... Więcej

Meeting the families.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
New Book!!!
Important Please Read

Chapter 4

658 16 3
Autorstwa Everlark2000

August 27,2016 (Saturday)
Olivia's POV-

I'm Olivia Cooper in 11 days I'll be 16 and will be able to try for my license. I have the best friend in the world me and him have been friends since I was born, his name was my third word I took my first steps for him and he was my first kiss. And he does whatever I want since he always gives into me. He's been with me through everything, my other friends are Luke and Maddie. Well Luke is more of Caleb's friend but we all hang out together he's on the baseball team with Caleb and he's the pitcher while Caleb's the catcher. And Maddie well we have been friends since I was 11 she was new to the school and I helped her find her classes which were the same classes as mine and till this day we have been friends. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and is more of a girly girl.

"Liv" I hear my 4-year-old brother Zachary say but everyone calls him Zac he has brown hair and blue eyes and standing next to him is his twin brother Dylan he has brown hair but instead of blue eyes he has brown eyes. They both have little 6-packs from playing baseball all the time. They are both so cute and fun to be around they always bring a smile to your face.

"Yeah buddy" I say to them

"Can you make us Mac and cheese?" Dylan asks

"Of course I will where's Emily?" I ask them walking downstairs with them following me into the kitchen

"I'm right here" Emily says appearing in the kitchen when she walks in she's on her phone texting someone my sister is the exact opposite of me she's a girly girl where I don't care for wearing makeup and would rather wear high tops than high heels. She also has blonde hair and blue eyes where as I have brown hair and brown eyes and she's also in her fourth year of college. She's trying to become a nurse and has 2 more years of college. She also only goes to the university here in Maryland so she can stay close to family.

"What are we going to do today?" Zac asks me taking a drink of his chocolate milk.

"we are going to the lake later today with Caleb, Annie and bear" I say Annie is Caleb's twin sister who I am also friends with just not as close as me and Caleb are. And bear is their 4-year-old German Shepard that they named bear because when he was a puppy he was almost bigger than me and I was 11 and now he is definitely bigger and stronger than me and can knock me over at times.

"Yes" Dylan says fist pumping the air they love it there since the walkers and us own lots of land we put a fence on one side of our house and the other on their side of the house and make it a big yard and we have tons of four-wheeler and everything since our parents own an electronic company that sells anything from stuff you can ride on to game systems so we take our big attic cat that is a 6 seater with us and play in the lake that has a rope swing next to it that we swing on all that time.

"Do you want to go?" I ask Emily since normally she doesn't go with us

"No I'm hanging out with some friends" she says

"Okay have fun" I say to her even though she's 6 years older than me we are as close as can be

"I will love you guys" she says then she's out the door getting in her car and going to meet her friends I start scooping out some Mac and cheese into 3 bowls and handing it to them with some spoons

"It's 2:00 we leave in 30 minutes and you have to get in your bathing suits and some tank tops okay" I say and they nod I can't wait to go to the creek with them it's been a while since we went last since school has kept me busy for the most part since I'm a junior even though I should be a sophomore my parents put me in early since I caught on so fast with everything which I'm glad because I'm in the same grade as all my friends. After 10 minutes of eating I stand up cleaning up the mess and putting the plates in the dishwasher.

"Is mom and dad going to be home soon" Zac ask me

"No buddy remember they went to a work party and won't be back till 10:00 remember I'm babysitting you" I say to him which is true I love taking care of my brothers since they are so easy to take care of

"Oh yeah I forgot" he says and I laugh pushing him out of the kitchen so he can go get changed since we only have 15 minutes till we have to be outside. I walk upstairs and put on a purple bikini that Caleb picked out for me when we went to the mall before school started in August. Then I put on a pair of black basketball shorts and at shirt I stole from Caleb then his purple Snapback I also stole from him that says tigers on it which is our school mascot. I grab 3 towels in a bag and grab some drinks and put them in there also for us to drink and I grab their life jackets even though they can swim pretty well I like knowing they will be safer.

"You guys ready to go" I say walking into their bedroom they share that is blue with toys everywhere and in the middle is their bunk bed.

"Yep" Dylan says he's wearing an orange tank top with an orange bathing suit that slowly fades into red at the bottom and some flip-flops.

"I'm ready" Zac says he's wearing a blue tank top with a green bathing suit that slowly fades into blue at the bottom and some flips flops, so really they are wearing the same thing just different colors.

"let's get in the Arctic cat then" I say that's the name of the atv we use to get to the creek it blue and white and is really nice for driving around the land we have. The boys have their car seats in the back one behind the driver and the other behind the passenger seats. I buckle them up and drive it out of the garage to go pick up Caleb, Annie and bear and which our garage goes both ways so the cars can go one way and the atv's can go the other way. I pull behind their pool and wait for them to come out as I get out of the atv to wait for them as the boys are talking to each other. I hear barking and before I know it a big dog jumps on me licking my face.

"Bear" I say and laugh petting him as he continues to lick my face I open the back door for him to get in the middle of the boys and watch as he towers over them as he's sitting.

"Hey Liv" Annie says walking out in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. She's more of the girly girl just like Emily but she has brown hair and brown eyes like me. " I can't go I'm going to hang out with my friends who called and ask me to go the mall" I don't really care because Annie's doesn't really get in the water and she's more shy so it's good she's got more friends to hang out with than us.

"Hey it's okay" I say and turn around waiting for Caleb as she walks around the house and I hear an engine driving in the distance and after a minute of waiting he finally comes out in a purple and white bathing suit which is our school colors and he's wearing a white tank top which you can see his 6 pack of abs through. He's wearing a pair of flip-flops like everyone else. His hair is up in a fo-hawk style and those blue eyes are staring a me. He's holding a bag with towels in his right hand and a cooler with food in the other. My best friend is hot don't get me wrong but I don't have feelings for him. Did I mention he already has his license and is 17 which he recently turned 17 on July 13th.

"Hey Liv" he says hugging me and I hug him back only reaching just below his chin considering he is 5'8" where as I'm only 5'. While hugging him I put my head in his neck till he lets me go.

"Hey Caleb, want to drive?" I say to him holding up the keys he nods taking them from me and I slide into the middle seat on the bench and he slides in after me. I always let him drive because he loves driving the atv and I just like sitting next to him talking instead of driving as he starts the car I turn around to see the boys both petting bear as he sits they're looking at one of them every other second.

"Is that my hat?" Caleb ask me when I turn back around to look at him "is that my shirt too?" He says to me which makes me blush since he noticed they were his

"Yeah" I say to him cuddling into his side after wrapping my arms around his waist like I always do.

"Can I have it back?" He asks laughing

"Nope" I say

"Okay" he ask me as he parks the atv and turns it off near the lake as I let go of him so he can get out I get Dylan out as he gets Zac out and bear jumps out after Dylan. When we get everything out we start walking to the picnic table we put out here when we were younger. I grab the life jackets for the boys and hand Caleb the blue on for Zac and I take the orange one and help Dylan put it on.

"Be careful" I yell to the, as they run and jump into the water. Splashing each other. Out of the corner of my eye I see Caleb taking off his shirt and taking off his flip-flops as I stare at his chest he's really strong and has tons of muscles from baseball and having to be fit for the games.

"See something you like?" He ask me flexing his arm and I blush laughing

"Nope" I say and he stares at me then starts laughing with me after a minute. I take of the shirt of his I'm wearing and take off my shorts and flip-flops and then I take of the hat.

"See something you like?" I say taking his line and flexing my arm just like he did. I'm strong but definitely not as strong as him but I do run with him so I have a 6 pack and I practice with him for baseball most of the time. So I have muscle just not as much as him.

"Yep" he says and I stare him as he starts wiggling his fingers and I know exactly what he's going to do.

"Don't even think about it" I say to him running as he starts chasing me for a good 5 minutes I get away from hi which I know he's not really trying since he's way faster than me but he catches me. He starts tickling me and I laugh trying to get away from him but not succeeding.

"S-stop" I mumble still squirming away from him, he finally stops but he throws me over his shoulder so I'm looking at his back as he runs with me and jumps into the lake.

"Caleb Alexander Walker" I yell he just looks at me laughing and then I turn to see the boys laughing as well. I start swimming toward him but he's too fast so I just go to the boys and play with them.

3 hours later

It's now 5:30 we ate the snacks that Caleb brought after a little swim. Even bear jumped in with us and swam with the boys.

"Ready to go?" Caleb asks us and we nod after drying off bear and drying off the kids. It's a 5 minute drive back to the house we have the same seats as we did earlier with me wrapped around Caleb.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I say on the ride back

"Pizza" they all yell and I laugh

"Homemade or do you want me to order it?" I ask as the boys discuss

"Order it" they say just as we get back to the house Caleb pulls the atv into the garage and turns it off. I hop out after him as he opens the door for bear and the kids to get out. We walk into the house and I grab the phone to order two large pepperoni pizzas.

"It's going to be here at 6:00" I say to the boys

"Ready to change" I ask the boys as they yawn they won't be up much longer you can tell.

"I'm going to go home to change" Caleb says and I nod as he walks out the door. I walk upstairs to change into a pair of purple pajamas with a shirt of Caleb's with his last name on it and then I put the hat back on this time backwards. After that I go to see the boys in matching angry birds pajamas. As soon as we walk downstairs Caleb comes back in the house in a pair of shorts and a shirt with his last name on it and the number 7 his baseball number on it.

20 minutes later

The doorbell rings and I go and get it handing the guy the 25 dollars and letting him keep the change.

"Pizza" I yell into the living room as the boys come running in I give the twins a slice as they go to sit in the dining room and I take two as Caleb takes three and we follow the boys into the dinning room.

"What are we doing after this" Caleb asks the boys

"Movies" Dylan yells as Zac nods

"What movie?" I ask already knowing the answer

"Monsters inc" they say at the same time, I laugh it's the same movie every time.

"I'll make the popcorn" I say then go into the kitchen after I finish eating where I sit on the island waiting for it to pop as the boys go to grab 3 blankets. I look around the kitchen it's a normal kitchen it has tons of cabinet spaces but in the middle is a large granite counter which I'm sitting on. We have a stainless steel fridge and even a walk in pantry. A couple of minutes later the popcorn is done and I walk into the living room where there's a 60 inch screen tv and a L couch in front of the couch is a large table. We have a large recliner and then this big circle swivel chair that has a black cushion which I also have in my room. I hand a bowl of popcorn to the twins that are sitting the corner of the L couch with bear in between them I see Caleb sitting in the circle chair after I press play and go to sit with him once he pats his lap. I sit on his lap side ways with my legs over his lap so I can put my head on his shoulder and throw the purple blanket he grabbed around us. I hold the popcorn in my hands as we watch the movie.

2 hours later

I look over to see the boys asleep on bear after the movie ends. Me and Caleb just ended up talking since we've seen the movie many of times.

"Will you help me put them in their bed?" I ask Caleb he nods and I get up picking up Dylan as he picks up Zac. We walk upstairs to their room where Caleb puts Zac on the top and I put Dylan on the bottom bunk.

"what do you want to do now?" Caleb ask me it's only 8:00 so we have 2 hours till my parents get home.

"want to watch another movie?" I ask he nods as we walk downstairs to lay on the couch this time with bear after grabbing our blanket and putting the blankets the boys had away. We try to find a movie to watch, while searching through all the movies.

"can we watch High School Musical?" I ask him

"No the only reason you like it is because Troy is hot" he says

"please?" I ask him looking up at him with my eyes he can't say no to

"Liv don't do that I can't say no to you then" he says trying not to look at me. I just move in front of his face every time he turns his head.

"please Caleb?" I ask again he looks at me and I can tell he's going to give in soon.

"fine" he says

"thank you" I say to him putting it in the DVD player, as I'm setting up the movie I see him climbing on the couch laying down with his head on bears stomach. It took us 30 minutes to decide a movie so its 8:30 now. I take of his hat so I don't ruin it when laying down.

"come here" he says to me when I turn around he's holding up the purple blanket for me to join him under which I do. He's laying on his back so I lay on top of him with my stomach to his stomach and my head on his chest watching the TV. He wraps his arms around my waist as I intertwine our legs together. We do this every time since we are so close and it doesn't bother us. As I'm watching the movie I feel one of his hands in my hair playing with it.

2 hours later

"We're home" I hear my mom say as she walks into the living room just as the movies ending with my dad behind her. My mom has blonde hair and brown eyes which I got her eyes and her curly hair but the color of my hair is my dads color which is brown but he has blue eyes that I didn't get.

"Hey did you have a good time" I ask them as they sit on the couch next to us with me and Caleb staying how we are since our parents don't care they think it's cute that were this close.

"Yeah it was fun where are the boys?" Mom ask us

"They are sleeping upstairs we went to the lake and they woke up early today they went to bed two hours ago" I say as she goes to check on them but my dad stays looking at us.

"High school musical Caleb?" my dad says laughing as Caleb blushes

"It's hard to say no to those eyes of hers" he says to my dad still blushing like crazy I think it's cute that he's blushing.

"I know" dad says to him nodding and he does cause I use them on him to and I got the look from my mom so he's been getting that look for 24 years from mom. " her mom has done it for years and they both get everything they want" he says to him.

"She get whatever she wants from me that's for sure" he says back to my dad

"I'm right here you know" I say snuggling into Caleb more getting more comfortable.

"We know" they say at the same time and I laugh.

"Okay"

"I'm going to bed I love you" he says to me after kissing my forehead " have a good night guys"

"Dad before you go can you put in high school musical 3?" I ask him as Caleb groans and I laugh because he will let me watch it anyway. I didn't really like high school musical 2 since I didn't like Sharpay

"Of course honey" dad says to me laughing at Caleb's face after he puts it in the DVD player "good luck Caleb" he says on his way out.

"Thanks dad" I yell to him and hear a you're welcome back

"I hate you, you know" Caleb says to me as the movie starts playing.

"No you don't" I say laughing

"I know" he says shaking his head as he starts to play with my hair again.

11:30 (half way through the movie)

Half way through the movie I started dosing off

"Go to bed Liv" I hear Caleb say and look up to see him staring at me I turn my head the other way so I'm facing the couch after I get comfortable again this time with my hands on his chest I feel him tighten his hold on my waist.

"Good night Liv" I hear him say once I'm almost asleep and feel him place a kiss on my forehead.

"Night Caleb" I say sleepily before falling asleep on his chest.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.2K 3 23
Kayla is the type of girl that will hold her BFFs hair back when she throws up, make every cup in beer pong, And still show up on time with perfect...
15.6K 394 14
A girl who is bullied. A guy who is loved. If they sit next to each other in Science, how could their lives change? ............................... ...
2.1K 303 29
Spencer isn't the average seventeen year old girl. She is intelligent, sassy, stubborn, independent and beautiful ( she doesn't see it, for she is lo...
540 1 10
High School as never been a happy time for Emily. She has always dreamed of living a life with no drama but knowing high school she knew that wasnt p...