When He Came Back to Her Life...

By suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: I still and I always will
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise
Chapter 35: The Wedding
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

Chapter 31: Lies

1.9K 85 15
By suga_wife

A/N: I'm so sorry if it takes too long for me to update. Our prelim exam is finally  done. By the way I hope you like it. 

~~~

Iseul's Pov

I really want to get revenge to the Choi's family for what they've done. I also realize that I shouldn't be mad or angry at Young-Hee, she doesn't know about it too. And she's the one who helped me when I really need help. I decided to go to Jimin's house. I know that she's there.

After 25 minutes, I'm already here at Jimin's house. I ask the guard if I can talk to Young Hee. He ask me who I am, and I told him that I'm her friend. He called Young Hee.

After a while Young Hee let me in.

YH: Iseul, what are you doing here?

Me: I'm here to apologize, I shouldn't be angry or mad at you, it isn't your fault.

YH: It's alright. But don't worry I'll help you to get revenge. They did the same to my family. They also sent my brother to Japan. But don't worry, I already found him.

Me: They're so evil, now let's help each other.

YH: Sure, come on, let's get inside.

We went inside and I saw Jimin, J-hope, and also two people. But I forgot who they are. I sat there beside Young Hee.

YH: By the way Iseul, this is Mr. and Mrs. Jang. They'll also here to help us to get revenge.

Mrs. Jang: Now, we're complete, let's help each other, should we? The Choi was about to escape, luckily we banned them and they can't leave the country.

J-hope: Yes, that's a great idea. It will be easier for us to find them if they're here.

We talk for a while. Talking about what should we do to find them, and also once we find them, what is the best to do. I think it's not the best if we kill them, it's better if we just torture them first, but we wouldn't kill them. We want to see them suffer, more than the way they did to us. You can call us evil, but we wouldn't do it if they didn't take all that we have. They take the most precious things that we have, our family.

After talking about our plans, we just eat for a while. I wish that they'll just give up and face the punishment that they deserve for what they've done. But it's impossible for them to just give up that easily. They'll do everything just to get what they want, even if it means killing someone for their own happiness and needs.

Young Hee's Pov

After eating, my phone suddenly ring. It's an unknown number. I answered it and I frowned. It's them, our enemy, the Choi.

Me: What do you want?

Mrs. Choi: What do we want? We want you to go here at XZZ warehouse. Only you, don't you dare to go here with someone else, don't you even try to do that, especially don't you dare to come here with the police!

Me: And then? Why do I need to go there?

Mrs. Choi: Just do what I said, or else...

Me: Or else what? You'll put Jimin's life in danger again?

Mrs. Choi: Are you sure you don't want to see your family again?

Me: What do you mean family? You're too late, I already found my brother, so stop bothering me with your lies. I won't listen.

Mrs. Choi: Okay, it's your fault for not listening. What if I told you that your parents is still alive?

Me: Stop with your lies! I will never listen to you again.

Mr. Choi: Okay, it's your fault, it's your choice. Don't believe us and you'll see.

I was about to answer again but they hang up. I tried to call them but they didn't answer. Well, my parents died when I was young, they got in a car accident. So it's impossible, they need to stop their lies, because I'll never believe them anymore.

Jimin ask me what happened and who's that. I told them everything.

J-hope: Nice try, they can't fool us. How dare they use our parents just to fool us again? They need to stop their lies. We can't trust them. Don't go to that warehouse. It's very dangerous.

Iseul: Your brother is right, it's not safe for you to go there.

I nod, they're right. I shouldn't believe them again. What kind of lie is that? They're the ones who killed my parents, and now they're telling me that they're still alive? Nice try, but we're not a fool.

After a while, they called again. This time I don't want to answer anymore but J-hope oppa took my phone and answered it. I heard some scream, and oppa's eyes become watery.

I took my phone and I heard my mother's voice. I can't believe it. It's her, it's really her.

Mrs. Choi: So I guess this time you'll believe. Don't worry, we're shocked that they're still alive too, we thought that they died too, because we sent someone to lose their car's brake. And we think that the dead body is no other than the butler that is with them. Remember that you can't recognize their body because it burned. So maybe they're the butlers.

Mr. Choi: So say goodbye to your parents if you don't come here at XZZ warehouse. We'll wait you until 12 am later. And if you don't come, it's your loss, not ours.

And then they hang up. I tell everything to them. I started to get panic. What should we do? What should I do?

Mr. Jang: Okay, go, but don't worry, we'll be very careful, we'll come with you, with the police.

Me: But they said that I shouldn't go there with others, only me.

Mr. Jang: Don't worry, you'll go inside by yourself, but we'll be outside.

We went there. I went inside. I can see that there's so many guards there. I saw my parents there. So it's true! They're alive! They tied their arms and also their lips so that they can't speak.

Mr. Choi: So you came. We thought that you won't.

I frown and said "What do you want. Please don't hurt my parents."

Mrs. Choi: We wouldn't, but in one condition.

Me: What is it?

Mrs. Choi: Give us money, all of your money and don't you dare to report us in the police. Forget what we've done.

Me: What?! NO! Where should I get money? And I can't forget what you've done!

Mrs. Choi: Jimin is rich right? Steal his money.

Me: WHAT?! YOU'RE CRAZY! I can't do that!

Mrs. Choi: Then say goodbye to your parents.

Me: NO! Please!

Mr. Choi was about to shot my parents, but Jimin hit him with a gun in his head that causes him to knock down for a while.

Then the police was about to take an action but Mrs. Choi get me and she point the gun on my head.

Mrs. Choi: Don't you dare to come forward! Or else I'll kill this girl!

They stop but their gun is pointing at her.

Mrs. Choi: Now put down your gun.

They did because they're afraid that she'll shoot me.

When Mr. Choi woke up, he quietly hit my brother head that causes him to knock out. Mrs. Choi release me and they were about to leave when the police shoot them.

I quickly untied my parents.

Jimin's Pov

We shoot the guard with a sleeping gun. Then we quickly went inside. I saw that Mr. Choi was about to shoot the man, I think it's Young Hee's father, and I quickly hit him in the head with my gun.

Mrs. Choi took Young Hee and points her gun in Young Hee's head, and she told everyone to not go nearer and to put down their gun and they did.

When Mr. Choi woke up, he hits J-hope hyung's head because he quickly took her wife and they were about to leave when the police shoot them.

I help Young Hee to untie her parents. The police caught the Choi. They're still alive since they only shoot them on their legs so that they can stop running.

Su Bin's Pov

We're still not yet giving up, still thinking about our new plan. We just here walking, it's already 10 pm. In the restaurant, we saw someone that looks so familiar.

It's Young Hee's parents. But they're already dead. So it's impossible to be them. But we wait until they walk out of the restaurant. Is it a ghost or what?

We blocked their way.

Mrs. Yoon: Su Bin?

Me: I'm glad that you still remember me, long time no see.

She frown, "What do you need?" she said. I just laugh and I said "Follow us, we know where are your children."

Mrs. Yoon: How can we make sure that you really know where they are? You take them did you?

Me: Relax, we'll give them back. Just follow us.

They did, what a fool. We went to the XZZ warehouse. We hit them in the head and we tied them. Now, a new plan to begin. I called Young Hee, and I told them to come here, because her parents is still alive.

At first she didn't believe, so we called her again and hurt her parents that causes them to scream because of pain. I can feel that she's afraid right now.

We'll wait for her until 12 am, and if she didn't come, we'll kill her parents.

Then she came. We gave her one condition, she just need to give us money and don't file a lawsuit anymore. And we'll set her parents free. She doesn't want to, so my husband was about to shoot her parents but Jimin knock him down by hitting his head with a gun.

I quickly took Young Hee and point a gun, and I told them not to go nearer and put their guns down, or else I'll kill her.

They did. When Sang-Hoon woke up, he hit J-hope's head because he's on his way. I quickly let Young Hee go, and Sang-Hoon quickly took me away but the police shoot us in our legs that causes us to fall.

Is this the end? It can't be, they can't take us. No, not now, not tomorrow, they can't take us. We saw Young Hee is untying her parents. We can't let them be happy while we suffer. Because of that, before the police took us, Sang-Hoon quickly shoot Young Hee.

Even though we die here, even though they'll kill us, it's okay, at least we get the revenge by shooting Young Hee. 

~~~

End of chapter 31.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 371 36
"The future depends on what you do in the present" ==================== What would you do if you knew what was going to happen tomorrow? #1 in KimTae...
68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
24.6K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
40.8K 2.3K 56
Park Jimin lost his everything in one day. He lost his dear grandma on the same day he lost his father. But he got a guardian angel instead. The ange...