Kidnapping Me

By escapeme

Grace Johnson, whose father is Martain Johnson, founder and owner of Martain Industries, has been Kidnapped. ... More

Kidnapping Me
Mr. Vampire...
I always knew my fear of the dark was a rational one...
Ta-Da! I'm being Kidnapped!
Call me 'Honey' and your Balls go on a Vacation to your stomach....
The Tranny and the Pineapple Hair
Finding Home
Eternity is a long time
Truth is out...
Living Hell
Inside Job
The Beginning of the End
A tough decision
In the clear?
A Letter Home

Story of my Life....

2.5K 53 7
By escapeme

"Take M4!" Amon snapped angrily from the back seat.

"No, M5!" Benny yelled from beside him. "We'll get there faster!"

"No we won't!" Amon yelled back, his voice filling the car. "Take the M4, Greyson!"

"M5!"

"M4!"

"OMG!" I screeched at them, turning around in my seat to glare at them both. "Shut the hell up! Or I'll head butt you both in the balls!"

Benny went white and moved his hands to protect them, while Amon just wiggled his eyebrows. "Only if you kiss them better after..." He winked.

I gaged, turning around in my seat in a huff. Stupid boys. Stupid kidnappers. Stupid Amon. Greyson chuckled beside me, turning the air-con down. "You had that coming, Miss Grace." he laughed. "Now," He snapped, getting serious.

I swear this kid is bi-polar. I rolled my eyes as he shot Amon and Benny death-glares in the rear-vision mirror.

"What road would you take to get to the City faster?" He asked me, his eyes never straying from the road as he maneuvered in and out of traffic.

"I'd take Peter's Road then loop back through Clydesdale. It's quicker and less traffic." I muttered, smirking at Benny and Amon, who folded their arms in sync. Wow. "But that's just me."

Greyson nodded. "At least someone in this car has a brain." He laughed to himself, vering into the left lane, ready to take the exit as it came up.

Amon gasped at Greyson, slapping Benny on the arm as his mouth hung open. "Was that...," He trailed off, looking at Benny, who looked equally surprised about something.

"Did he just..." Benny gasped.

"Pay someone a compliment?" Amon finished, looking like he was about to faint.

Benny and Amon started laughing, high-fiving each other as Greyson shot them dirty looks, muttering something about ditching them on the road later.

After getting in the car, the boys had followed, Amon getting in the front beside me. Greyson, clearly not happy with the arrangments, had tapped on the car window, bending down the glare at Amon through it. Amon had protested, locking the door and refusing to get out like a little kid.

After about five minutes, Amon cracked, scrambling over the drivers seat and slipping, an annoyed look on his face, into the back seat behind me. That was pretty weird.

After getting onto the high-way with minimal conversation on everyones part, Amon had leaned over and told Greyson to take the M4. Which is how the argument had started in the first place. Seriously, these guys were the worst kidnappers ever- they were like five-year-olds, and had about the same amount  of maturity.

Both Amon and Benny were still wearing there Ski-masks, grinning out the windows in the back seat. I really wanted to see there faces, so sneakily, I leaned over and turned up the heat. It was now about five thirty in the morning, and getting hotter.

In Australia, the minute the sun rises, the heat goes up, no matter what time of day it is. It's like an instantanious thing. The sun was rising in the distance over the moutains, the rays seeping in through the tinted windows and hitting everyones legs. Now was a good time to get a tan, actually.

Leaning back in my chair, I hitched my dress up the my hips, sitting back down so that all my legs were getting sun. I looked over my shoulder and noticed both Amon and Benny staring at my exposed legs.

I raised an eyebrow at them both. "Really, guys? Really?"

Amon scoffed, dragging his eyes away. "What? I'm a guy. A guy that hasn't had sex in two days! I'm allowed too!"

I rolled my eyes. "Two days isn't that much..."

Amon gasped. "Are you kidding me? Thats practically a serious dry-spell for me! I'm dying over here."

Benny nodded. "The ladies love him. You should see them crowd him, it's kinda sad."

Amon stuck his tongue out at Benny. "Just cause your jealous!"

Benny rolled his eyes, a smiles twitching at his lips. "Yeah yeah. I'm practically going green with envy." He pulled his shirt off his chest, waving it around. "God, it's hot in here."

"Don't change the subject!" Amon protested, doing the same thing. "But yeah, it is hot it here." He looked at me. "Are you getting hot?"

"Personally, I don't think I can get any hotter." I smirked, winking at them both and turning around.

Amon snorted, mumbling something as he settled into his seat. Clearly, he had no come back for that one. I smiled lightly as Greyson took the exit I had suggested, and we went bumping down the dirt road. I thanked god the road had been fixed up a few days ago, so that this car would get through it until we hit the bitumen.

I snorted lightly as I saw Greyson reach over and turned the heat up too, sending me a sly smirk. I nodded slightly, a tiny inclination of my head and looked out the window. This could be a fun car ride, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amon, no! You have to jack the car up before you take off the tire!" Greyson yells at Amon, snatching the spanner from his hands.

We'd been driving along, ten minutes after turning onto Peter's road, when we'd gotten a flat tire. Just my luck of course. Anyway, Benny didn't have a clue as to how to change a tire, so he was leaning against a tree, in the shade, with half his ski-mask rolled up, revealing his plump pale lips.

Amon was the same, his lips a reddish colour.

Greyson wacked Amon in the arm with the spanner. "Get out of my road, you idiot." He snapped, kicking Amon over from where he was crouching on the ground.

Amon sprung up, spear tackling Greyson onto the road and into the dirt. I rolled my eyes- boys, they could never let things go, could they? I turned around, marching to the back of the car. I flung open the boot and noticed three suitcases of clothes. Plucking up the red one, I turn to face Benny, who was moving my way to see what I was doing.

"Are these all clothes?" I asked.

He nodded, pursing his lips. "They're mine." He said, nodding again at the bag I was holding.

I smiled sweetly, patting his arm. I looked over my shoulder to see Amon and Greyson staring at me weirdly, mud and leaves sticking to there shirts and out of their hair. What the hell had they been rolling in? Benny raised an eyebrow at them and then at me.

I shrugged. "They were fighting." I rolled my eyes. "I think..." I winked at Benny, zipping open his bag. He didn;t have much else besides shorts, jeans, some white muscle shirts and a few sleeved ones. Taking a muscle shirt and a pair of his shorts, I zipped it back up, grabbing the car jack from the back compartment.

Shutting the boot, I lay all the stuff on top. Looking around, i realised I had nothing to change behind. Oh, what the hell? I thought, and started up zipping my dress.

At school, I'd been called a fire cracker, because of my attitude, and because there was basically nothing I wouldn't do. Pulling the dress down to my waist, I slipped on Benny's shirt, which wasn't as baggy as I expected. I slipped on the shorts before taking the dress off altogether. I stuffed it in the back seat, making my way to the abandoned tire change at the front of the car.

Jacking the car up, I looked at the boys, who were staring at me again.

I snapped my fingers and whistled at them all. "Get over it." I snapped as I loosened the nuts with the spanner before removing the hub cap and jacking the car up further.

Bennt chuckled, coming to sit beside me on the dirty road. "You look good in my shirt," He sang, a little off key.

I raised my eyebrow at him as I used the cross wrench to unscrew the lug nuts. I grunted loudly as the last one came loose and I put it with the others on the ground. "Keith Urban?" I panted, removing the tire.

Benny laughed. "Yeah, don't you like him?"

I snorted. "Not really. Do you?"

He shrugged. "Not really."

I laughed, finishing with the tire and tighting the nuts on the hub-cap. "Done." I sighed, standing to brush off Benny's pants. They now had a big dirt stain on the knees. Damn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed out of the car, slipping under the shelter, my hands above my head. Not that holding my hands above my head would stop the rain from hitting me, but one can only try, right? Benny lept out of the car next, running to join me, followed by Greyson, who hand the keys in his hand.

We all glanced back at the car, to see Amon, his face pressed up against the glass, shooting Greyson a glare. If looks could kill... Greyson would be ashes on the wind.

Benny snorted. "You locked him in, didn't you?"

Greyson raised an eyebrow. "Naturally."

I giggled, quickly covering it with a cough as I saw Amon shoot a glare at me too. "Are you gonna let him out?"

Greyson shook his head. "Let him sweat." He picked up the three bags by his side, tossing one to Benny, who snatched it out of the air like it was weightless.

He sent the third one rocketing my way. I squealed as it slammed into my chest, sending me sprawling backwards along the ground. "Ow..." I laughed as I sat up.

Benny was frowning in conern, although his eyes practically danced with amuesment and laughter. Greyson, on the other hand, didn't look the slightest bit amuesed. In fact, he looked frustrated. Marching over to me, he reached down and plucked the bag off my chest, smirking as he walked away, heading for the Motel room we'd just bought.

I growled lightly, my eyes flicking to Amon. His face was pressed up against the glasss, his eyes watering as he laughed like a maniac. He pounded his fist on the glass, taking big gulping breaths. Seemingly calmed down, he glanced at me before starting back up again, looking chinese with the effort of not laughing.

Benny shook his head at him, helping me to my feet.

"He's so going to get it." I said icily.

Benny laughed. "Greyson is a Jerk, you know. It's nothing personal."

I shook my head, rolling up the sleeves on Amon's Nike jacket. "No way, I was talking about Amon, not Mr. Vampire." I muttered. "Give my the keys!" I snarled angrily as Amon continued to laugh, eyes closed, against the window.

Heading towards the car, getting drenched as I did so, I skirted around the back before crouching right in front of Amon's door. He was still laughing, the jerk. I stuck the key in the door, slowly turning the lock. Benny shot me a curious glance and I winked in return.

One...

Two...

Three!

I wretched open the car door, sending Amon sprawling on the wet bitumen as he screamed in surprise. He lay there, on his back, groaning as I laughed my arse off. That was so good.

Getting up, I stgood beside Amon, putting my foot on his chest in vistory. "That's right!" I said loudly,. smirking down at a drenched, groaning Amon. "I, Grace Johnson, declare this as Johnson territory in honor of- AHHH!"

Amon grabbed my leg and twisted it so that I fell backwards, landing with a thump on the ground next to him. "Uhhhh..." I groaned in pain, rolling slightly to look at my attacker.

He smirked back, getting up on his haunches to look at me. "How dare you claim me as territory!" He laughed in mock anger.

I rolled me eyes, getting up full, much to the protest of my muscles. I smirked, noting Benny heading for the open motel door, shaking with laughter. I raised my eyebrows at Amon, who seemed to be noting the same thing as me. "Race you?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

Amon grinned like an idiot. "On three." He said, getting into a racing stance, the tips of his fingers on the ground. I copied slowly, tensing my legs.

"One." I said tensly, eyeing the doorway with an almost hungry look on my face.

"Two." Amon said, the same expression dancing behind his eyes.

"Th-,"

Amon took off at a sprint, leaving me in his dust. "Hey!" I yelled, racing after him. He was so going to get it when I caught up with him.

Soon, we were sprinting neck and neck, heading for the same door. Just meters away, Benny appeared in it, looking for us. I don't even want to imagine what it looked like, us coming barrelling towards him, grins of determination on our faces.

Standing there shocked, like a deer in headlights, Amon spear-tackled Benny into the hallway out the room. I jumped in after him, his goofy grin reflected on my face. "DOG PILE!" I screamed loudly.

"NO!" Benny yelled, struggling under Amon's weight. "No, no, no- Ahhhh!"

I flung myself forwards, belly-flopping onto Amon's back with a grunt. Amon let out a massive breath of air under my weight. One look at eachother and we both started laughing, rolling off Benny as our muscles went lax and jelly-like.

"Did you see his-," I laughed loudly, clutching my sides.

"And when you!-" Amon chuckled wiping tears from his cheeks. "You, my friend," he grinned at me playfully. "Are definatly my new best friend!"

"Thank fuck!" Benny yelled, getting himself off the floor with a groan. "I don't think I could handle being your best friend anymore!" He said to Amon.

"Well, Benny there's something you need to know..." Amon said lightly, rubbing the back of his neck like he was nervous.

"If your going to declare you gay love for me again..." Benny tralied off, rolling his eyes as Amon jumped onto him, clinging to him like a monkey.

"BUT I LOVE YOU!" He yelled loudly, kissing Benny's cheek with a smirk on his face."And you don't have to hide your love for me anymore!" He screamed, a smile twitching at the corner of his lips. "You can't deny the chemistry after that night last week. In the back of the car...." He purred, racking his fingers down Benny's chest.

Benny huffed loudly, amusement in his eyes as he tried to pry Amon off his body. "Get off me you retard!"

I snorted, laughing as the two began to argue, both of them soaked to the bone with rain water, one clinging to the other like a lover. How the hell did Greyson put up with this shit all the time?

Both men suddenly looked behind me, shocked expressions on their faces. Amon slide off Benny, frowning at whatever it was. I raised my eyebrows at the two. "What?"

They ignored me, angry looks appearing on their face as they stared at the thing behing me. I turned, wanting to see what it was. There was a flash of sliver, and I saw Greyson's boots before it all when black.

Story of my life....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is a bit boring and jumbled. I've been writing this over a few days and I kinda lost my train of thought alot. Anyways, this Chapter was about bonding between Grace and Benny and Amon.

Personally, I love Amon to bits. He's so silly and dirty.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. I put the bit about the car in there for a reason. BTW, Amon and Benny still have their Ski-masks on. They'll take them off in the next chapter ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

And Tell me who your FAVOURITE character is? I wanna know!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 7 15
Hazel Grace Adams is a 17 year old girl that is in high school who is a junior and has a sibling name Noah who is older than her that is 18 years old...
3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
817 104 21
This is a story of how three girls find themselves involved with the rival mafia gangs BTS and Got 7. (Y/N) the daughter of the president returns to...
1.1M 35.4K 64
"Oh sweet little kitten, don't cry. Let me wipe away those tears from your beautiful eyes. Tell me what's made you sad. I shall kill whoever it is wh...