The Phantom Manor

By ChristineDaee2024

Many years ago, Melanie Ravenswood's wedding became tragedy when her groom disappeared. Now, Hannah Williamso... More

Prologue
Inspiration
Book Trailer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Melanie's Song

Epilogue

358 3 0
By ChristineDaee2024

Luka and Hannah lived happily in that manor, for years to come, until one night they found that old age had become too much to bear. It stole away both of their lives in the night, and they awoke once again, together and youthful, with Melanie's singing filling their ears. They looked about, searching for their long lost friend. Then the light surrounding them faded, and Melanie appeared before then, smiling wide. "Come," she said with a warm smile. "Join us in heaven."

    Luka and Hannah smiled. Because now, they were home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.5K 10
Someone who wants to be anonymous asked me to write a Larry time traveling fic. Niall won't have it. Louis fucking Tomlinson had the audacity to tel...
361K 12.6K 55
Fauns dancing around fires. Griffins soaring high. Unicorns galloping across wide fields and centaurs battling giants. These are things Amelia Cromw...
38K 1.5K 20
In the summer of 1889, Rose Tallmadge is the new bride of Christian Turner, the town's tailor. Her new husband buys a new house for them that hasn't...
4.4K 182 26
━━━━━━━━━★ -COMPLETED- This is a short story ****warning may be triggering***contains mature content, sex, abuse, language. Etc... Secret was exactly...