Philiophobia {DISCONTINUED}

By FairySaiii

Levy McGarden was scared of Gajeel. Everybody in the guild had already gotten over what he had done in the pa... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

10 1 1
By FairySaiii

Levy POV
Neither of us could breathe... we might die at this rate, of suffocation. Haven't you figured it out yet? I look over and see Gajeel practically dying of laughter on the floor. I stop laughing, still with a giant grin on my face.

flashback

"Levy-chan! I heard your going on a long job to Hokkaido! Come to BobaLoca, the boys lost a bet against Erza and they have punishment to take a job, which lasts for an entire week! You won't regret it. hehehe..." she laughed darkly.

"I'll make sure to bring Gajeel there!"

"Oooooh, so you like him, hmmmmm????"
Flashback end-LETS JUST END THE FLASHBACJ THERE HAHA (^-^') I OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE THIS BIG LUG!

So basically, Natsu and Gray had red faces, looking away from Gajeel. He'd tease them with this for a looong time.

Natsu and Gray... we're serving tables in neko (cat) maid outfits... Lucy has already taken a lot of photos.

We take our seat and got Natsu as our servant.

"What can I get for you. nyaa~" he said, flushed red.

"o-okay then pfft- so i'll get the chicken strips." I said keeping in my laugh.

"You look stupid." Gajeel said trying to not let his laugh loose. "Get me a regular burger."

"Coming right up... nyaa" he walked away with an annoyed look on his face. Once Natsu walked away, I had to bury my head hurts in my arms so I wouldn't disturb anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...