I Hate Beautiful Men

By ayatcharis

Santana Miller is a dork, nerd and a geek and she likes it just the way it is. Her life would have been perfe... More

I Hate Beautiful Men
chapter 1 "Changes"
chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"
chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"
chapter 4 "Party"
chapter 5 "She's my Sister"
chapter 6 "Sick"
chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"
chapter 8 :)
chapter 9 :)
chapter 10 :)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 it hurts, but what can I do?
chapter 14 I hate beautiful men
chapter 15 outburst
chapter 16 ganged up :(
Chapter 17 I Love You
chapter 18 "Janitor's Closet"
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "The Truth"
Chapter 25 "second chance"
Chapter 26 "Accident"
chapter 27 "Forgotten"
Chapter 28 "The Past"
chapter 29 "Decisions"
chapter 30 "Determined"
Chapter 31 "Apologize"
Chapter 32 "Plan"
Chater 33 "The New Girl"
Chapter 34 "Lost"
Chapter 35 "Best Birthday Ever"
Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"
Chapter 37 "YES"
Epilogue

Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"

5.5K 100 8
By ayatcharis

Chapter 36

*SANTANA MILLER*

I opened my eyes and saw Craig with a worried face. I looked around, I felt relief when we are still in the Villa, Craig can be a paranoid sometimes and he might carry me back to the house and tell mom about what happened and I am sure that she would freak out.

“Thank God your awake.” He said while holding my hand. Brian is at the door. Carmen is on the other side of the bed.

Brian hissed. “I told she’s gonna be fine.” He said.

“Craig…I’m fine.” I told him and change into a sitting position. “Ow.”

“Careful, your leg is still on recovery.” Craig said.

Brian hissed again and Carmen chuckled. “It’s just her ankle, what’s wrong with you?” Brian said.

“Shut up.” Craig retorted.

“Guys please stop arguing over this.” Carmen stopped them.

I shook my head. “Where are the others?”

“Swimming…I already told them not to worry about you.” Carmen answered.

“Good….” I said. I noticed in peripheral vision some bright light. I raised my hand to cover my eyes.

“Is there anything wrong?” Craig said.

“Oh noooo…I mean yes.” Craig is giving the light…and Brian too. What is this? I thought I got over with Craig.

With so much light I still saw Brian made a look of realization and went out of the room.

“Is everyone alright?” I managed to ask.

“Mario is sick.” Carmen said.

“What? Why?”

“We were all looking for you and the storm got them.” She said.

“Them?”

“Carleigh and Mario.” Craig said with a smirk on his face.

I made a frown. “Why a smirk?”

“We think something happened in the storm.” He said.

“What do you mean?”

“Carleigh never left Mario’s side ever since they got home last night. So we know something happened.” Carmen said.

Craig chuckled. “Yeah and Darren is on guard with his little sister.”

So something good happened after all. I smirked. “We should help them don’t you think?”

“No need, I think they can be good without our help. The problem is Darren.” Carmen said.

I was about to answer when Craig is still giving me a head ache.  I have to vomit any second now when the light went out…or off.

“What the…” I heard Craig.

My eyes were widened when I saw Brian wearing a mask and he is making Craig wear one too. I look at Carmen and she’s shock like me.

“Wear it Craig.” Brian said while forcing Craig to wear it.

“What are you doing?” Craig said while avoiding the mask.

“Santee is allergic to you…and me.” Brian said and then they paused.

Carmen and I looked at each other. What is…did he remembered?

“Brian….how did you know?” Carmen asked.

He jerked his masked head to us. Then he shrugged. “I don’t know…I just…my body just moved.” He said.

“Why is she allergic to me…and you?” Craig asked.

With that, Carmen told Craig about my condition and the reason why I keep on vomiting and feeling dizzy and everything. At first he was shock, same with Brian as he realized why he knew. I told him that I already told him about my secret and he actually loved it knowing that I think he is handsome and gorgeous. Now He is teaming up with Craig. Great.

“That is cool.” Craig said after laughing.

I shook my head. “What a bully…both of you.” I said eyeing on both of them and they laughed.

*CARLEIGH WHITE*

Mario is still running a high fever. What a weakling…I mentally slapped myself and remind myself what he sacrificed for me.

I took a cold towel when I heard him moaned. I put it on his forehead when he pulled my wrists that made me closer to him.

“Water…please.” He said.

I was shocked that I did not answer back.

“Please…” he said again.

“Oh..uhm…o-okay…just wait.” I said and ran out of the room to get some water. “Here.” I handed him the water but I guess he’s too weak that he can’t hold it.

I internally growl. I sat beside him and assisted his head up but he’s still moaning. This guy is so heavy…why isn’t he opening his mouth? His lips are so dry…and he’s slightly shivering. I rolled my eyes when I thought of something dangerous and something that is out of the ordinary.

I took a mouthful of water and did the most unbelievable thing that I could do…I made a mouth to mouth thingy so that he can drink water. I closed my eyes tightly and felt that he is drinking the water…then his hands are on my waist pulling my body that made me change my position under him.

I gasp and my eyes are now wide open, shocked of what just happened. Mario is above me smirking.

“Thanks for the water.” He said.

My mouth were just open and my mind was just blank. This guy is an animal.

“You jerk!” I heard someone exclaimed from the door. Mario and I looked who it was. Darren.

He lurched forward and punched Mario in the face making him fall to me.

“Darren!” I said.

He pulled Mario away from me and gave him another punch.

“Darren stop it!” I said and get myself in between these two.

“Get away Carl.” Darren ordered. He’s furious.

“No! Calm down first.”

“That jerk just made a move on you! He took advantage!” Darren exclaimed.

“Look man…I’m sorry okay?” Mario said when he stood up.

“I knew it! You were just acting to get under my sister’s pants.”

“That is not true!” This time Mario raised his voice.

“Really then explain what I saw just now.” Mario looked at me for awhile then broke the eye contact. I want to know too. Darren hissed. “See? You can’t because I am ri…”

“I like her okay?” Mario said that made me and Darren froze.

“What?” I said.

Mario rolled his eyes. “I like you…I was going to wait because I  know it’s too fast to like someone you just met…but I can’t help it…sorry.” He said looking at me.

I did not answer.  I just stared at him.

“You’re just bluffing; I know you and you’re a flirt.” Darren said.

“I know…that’s why I wanted to wait.” Mario said.

“But you didn’t.”

“It was…I can’t help it when she’s too…” He looked at me. “Too…cute.” He looked away.

I blushed. “Cute?” I muttered.

“Oh please Carl…why are you blushing? He’s lying.” Darren said.

“Shut up Darren! Can’t you trust me first?” Mario said.

“Stop fighting!” I told both of them. “Is that true?” I turn to Mario.

“Yes.” He said.

“Then are fine now…I mean you’re not sick anymore?”

“I still am…I really needed some water but when your lips touched mine…”

“Oh please…it’s gross. That’s my sister.” Darren said.

I blushed again. “Just take some rest now. I’ll check on you later.” I told Mario and got out of his bed. “Let’s go out.” I told Darren.

Before we could get out of the room Darren gave Mario a death glare. We talked outside and boy he was mad. I don’t know why but I kind of like this feeling…the feeling of being liked.

*BRIAN HART*

Craig and Carmen finally left the room. We talked about how Santee was allergic or something with guys who were handsome; I smirked when I was included. That just means I do look good to her.

“Why are you still here?” She asked.

“What? I’m wearing a mask.”

He chuckled. “That’s not what I meant. What do you want?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know…” I locked the door and went closer to her bed. “Maybe…I have some unfinished business?” I said referring to the kiss that we shared at the forest.

I saw her gulped. “Wh-what business?” She said not able to look at me.

I smirked and I know she knows that I am smirking even if I am wearing this mask. “I don’t know…but I think you knew.” I said and took off the mask now; our faces are inches away from each other.

Her eyes are wide open and pressed her lips together. “Uhmm…”

I did not let her speak as I locked my lips to hers. It was slow like we were adjusting and reading each other’s movements, then she closed her eyes. I put my hand just below her neck and my other hand on her waist. Her hands are now around my neck. But she stopped.

“Do-do you remember me now?” she asked.

“No…not yet…but I think my body is slowly remembering and familiarizing you.” I said.

She smiled. “I’m glad.” Santee said and kissed me again.

I moved closer to her as we deepened the kiss. Why do I want her so much? How can a girl like her make me crave for more? I think this is impossible. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that way as it is now happening to me. Santee, she…she completes me.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

comment guys......and you will have a dedication from me!!! a real comment okay? thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.3K 16
"You bitch! Look what you fucking did!" "I did?" I ask. "You were the fuck the blew the red light!" "I didn't blow any fucking lights, bitch whore! Y...
1.7M 50.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
1.2K 246 19
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...
5.7K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...