Bonded

By CHOSEN_EVIL

"I do." He says, not even looking at me. I look at my feet and swallow harshly. This is it. After I say thos... More

Copyright
Prologue
One
Two
Four
Five

Three

255 14 3
By CHOSEN_EVIL

Warning: This chapter contains a Mature Scene

The next four hours where long and quiet.

Lucas only ever spoke if he was asking me a question. If I would like to go to the bathroom, if I was hungry, or if the temperature in the car was too cold.

All my answers where no.

I felt defeated. Cornered. There really was no going back. Most of all scared. What did Lucas King expect from me?

Especially tonight. Our wedding night.

Lily told me that when her cousin from upstate got married, she and her mate didn't leave their bedroom for a week. Back then I found it romantic, Lily and I both couldn't stop gushing about how we would act on our wedding night.

Of course he must want a heir. All Alphas have the urge to mate and produce pups. But, our situation was so confusing, I didn't know what to expect.

"We're almost there." His deep voice said from beside me.

I couldn't help but shiver. His voice was just so nice. Was the bond making me think that, or was it me?

I replied with a simple, and soft 'okay.'

I see that we are no longer traveling on gravel but on a dirt road. We enter the forest and it is absolutely beautiful. It looked almost fake, but it was all real.

"It's beautiful," I gasped.

We traveled a couple of more miles on the dirt road in the middle of the forest, before we made it to a huge big black gate.

Lucas stopped in front of it and seemed deep in thought.

He must be using the mind link.

The gates opened and inside was what looked to be a reserved community. There where lots of houses and trees.

Once inside the gate, the road switched back to gravel and the ride was much more smooth.

We drove through a bunch of houses and kept going deeper and deeper into the territory.

We had left any sign of civilization a couple of miles back, and then I see a big and beautiful house ahead.

It was made of bricks and wood, it was two stories with big windows at the front, the lawn looked so clean, and there was even a makeshift waterfall made of rocks right next to it.

It was just absolutely breathtaking.

Lucas parked the car, and came around to open my door.

He held his hand out for me. I took it and got out of the car, still looking at the house.

"Do you like it? The pack members in charge of construction worked really hard on it." He stated, staring at the house as well.

I frowned.
"You didn't live here?"

"No, I lived in the pack house with some of the pack members."

"Oh. It's absolutely gorgeous." I told him smiling for the first time in front of him.

He stared at me for a small second before simply nodding and gesturing for me to follow him.

I picked some of my dress up in my hands, to not just drag it on the ground, and walked behind him.

He pulled out a key from his pocket and opened the door.

He held the door opened for me and I quickly walked inside.

The inside was even more beautiful, if that was even possible.

I took a few steps into the big living room. The walls where wooden, as where the floors. The sofas where a creme color, the cabinets and tables strategically placed around the room where a shiny, dark mohagony.

There was a beautiful painting of a wolf on the wall with the eyes of Lucas.

"Is that you?" I softly question, while pointing to the painting.

He steps up from behind me to stand beside me.

"Yes. My mother loved to paint." He stated.

"Is she-" I started to question uncomfortably.

"Dead? Yes." He affirms.

"I'm-"

"I don't need your pity." He interrupts.

I quickly look towards the floor. 

I clear my throat.
"Can you show me to our room?"

He nods and starts to walk ahead of me.

We walk through a long hallway and climb up the stairs. We make it to the top and go to the end of the hall.

There's two doors, one on the left and one on the right.

"We will not be sharing a room. Your room is on the left side of the hallway, and mine is across from yours." He stated simply.

My throat constricted. We will not even be sharing a room? Will we even speak to each other?

I swallow harshly and nod. I lift my hand up to open my door.

His hand on my shoulder stops me. It makes me feel tingly.

"Tonight is our wedding night, and I need a heir. We must mate tonight. Our chances will be bigger tonight." He states in a husky voice.

I swallow harshly, and try to blink the tears away from my eyes.

Was I even ready for this? We just met for goodness sake!

"I-" I try to start.

He hushes me up with a kiss.

A deep, and passionate kiss, that had my toes curling uncomfortably in my heels.

I clutched the strands of his hair in my small hands, and he clutched my waist with both of his enormous hands.

I couldn't seem to stop, and neither could he. Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up bridal style and walked us into my room. 

He laid me down on the bed, and straddled me. He quickly took off his tie and suit jacket and came back for another kiss.

He nibbled on my bottom lip and I made a sound.

Embarrassed I detached my mouth from his and covered my face with my hands.

He took them off my face gently.

"Relax, it's normal." Lucas said softly.
I had not thought he was capable of soft.

He dove into my neck and peppered kisses there and on my jaw before making his way back to my lips.

Everything was happening so fast, I didn't even know if what I was doing was right.

"Let's get you out of this dress, Rose." He said kneeling in front of me and taking me with him.

I sat up and he quickly pulled down the zipper. The slight touch of his fingers on my back gave me shivers.

I held my breath and looked at the bedspread.

The only thing holding up my dress was my hands holding the front.

"It's okay, Rose. I'll be gentle." Lucas assured.

It was bound to happen, and with the thought in my head I got off of the bed and stood up. I put my back towards him, and slowly let go.

I was standing there in nothing but my simple, silky underwear.

I heard the rustling of bedsheets and soon felt the presence of Lucas' body press up to mine from behind me.

He took the clip holding my hair up and massaged my skull.

He turned me around, and all I could do was look at his broad chest, that was now without a shirt. It was perfect, and sculpted. Smooth, and tan. Big, and strong.

A breath caught in my throat when he lifted my chin up to meet his eyes.

"You are so beautiful, Rose." He told me huskily and quickly claimed my mouth.

I did not argue. What we were doing wasn't wrong. We were mates. This was bound to happen.

That still didn't help my nervousness.

He once again laid me on the bed and straddled me.

He kissed my lips, cheeks, neck, and went even lower.

To my breasts.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy and moaned. I didn't even feel embarrassed anymore.

He came back and kissed me hard on the mouth. My hands traveled from his hair, to his neck, and to his perfect chest.

He shuttered to my touch and groaned in my mouth. It made the deep feeling in my lower belly increase.

Lucas took off his pants, and then his boxers.

He was huge.

I was a small, petite girl.
How can that fit inside of me?

"I-I don't think it's going to fit." I tell him while blushing deeply.

He chuckles huskily.

"Don't worry, it'll fit."

He once again straddles me opens my legs wide.

His hand goes to the most private part of me.

I breathe deeply. In another circumstance I would've been deeply embarrassed, but all I was feeling was ecstasy.

"You're ready." He tells me. He positions himself at my entrance.

I grab ahold of his muscled arm.
"Is it going to hurt?" I ask quietly.

"Yes." He says bluntly.
"Only at the beginning though."

That made me even more nervous.

Lucas takes my face into his large hands.

"Relax, Rose. You'll feel good, I promise." He says staring deeply into my eyes.

I nod trying to convince myself.

He takes his hands off my face and gets a hold of himself.

He takes a deep breath before he goes into me.

I cannot help but cry out in pain, and the tears come to my eyes.

I was no longer a virgin.

Lucas stays still for a few moments, before slowly starting to move.

It still hurt, but not as much as before. The pain was ending, and the need came strongly.

I clutched Lucas' shoulders raked my nails on his skin urging him to go faster.

He took the hint and speeded up. Our grunts and moans where the only sounds made.

We finished, but started again, and again.

With exhaustion after hours of pleasure, I wrapped a sheet around me and snuggled into Lucas' chest.

The slight movements lulled me to sleep, but I felt him take his arm off of me and leave me a few hours later.

Alone.

Another quick update! Where you expecting the sex scene to be here so early? Let me know in the comments below ;)

Those are Lucas' eyes on the picture above by the way.

Also, follow my Twitter account for updates my lovelies! @CHOSEN_EVIL

Love,
CHOSEN_EVIL

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8M 634K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...