SCP-3005-F (Complete)

Od _Nightflame_

SCP-3005 is a seemingly vicious shapeshifting creature that was capture by the SCP Foundation in the woods of... Více

SCP-3005's File
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
SCP-3005 test #1:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
End
Sneak peek
Sequel

A/N

6.5K 55 16
Od _Nightflame_

I will be taking suggestions for any of you favorite SCP you want in the story. Just comment the SCP you want in the story and I'll do my best to include them at some point, but if I do not include the SCP in the story ay all then please do not get made at me cause I just could not find them a place in it at all.

Just to let you guys known I am planning to include SCP-049 and SCP-682 in the story, so don't comment that you want them a whole bunch cause I am going to include as much as I can and possible SCP-999... Idk : / . You people want SCP-999 in the story?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

88K 1.4K 23
You have been working for enourmous IT corporation. You didn't believe anymore in paranormal things like SCP foundation, because you were too old for...
196K 2.7K 35
You are the weakest person in the Foundation and are bullied and insulted by everyone. At some point this gets to your head and you want to get out o...
336 2 10
It all started that one fateful day (or maybe I should say night). Actually yes, I do remember. I think it was around 12 - 3:30 AM in...maybe early A...
14.5K 577 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after ʈዞƏ ᏜᏟᏟᎥᗬƏɲʈ. N...