Their Blood Is My Memory

By CordayeKalio_2

Murderer. Monster. Filth. Insanity. Broken. Heartless. Psychotic. Sociopath. ~~ Sang Sorenson has heard it al... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Ch.1| Their Blood Screams My Name
Ch.2| The Girl In The Last Stall (Mr.B/Sang POV)
Ch.3| She Sounds Interesting (Kota/Sang POV)
Ch.4| Court Is In Session
Ch.5| Final Decision
Ch.7| Mission: Follow Aless
Ch.8| The Rise Of Kitty Killer (Aless POV)

Ch.6| Is This What Love Feels Like?

78 7 0
By CordayeKalio_2

My eyes opened to my new room.

I was finally out of St. Augustine's. I was safe now.

I got dressed in a red shirt and a vest that had gold chains on it with a pocketwatch. (Don't ask I love old things okay?)

I pulled on a pair of black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket, and metal combat boots. (Plz look at the girl from the Miss Pergerine's Home For Peculiar Children, in the trailer. She has the boots.)

I put on my spiked choker and a matching bracelet.

I walked downstairs and arrived in the kitchen.

But I started to panic.

What if I snap? Would I have a knife? What if I end up killing one of the guys?

"Trouble?"

My head snapped up from the knife drawer.

"Can you put a lock on that please?" I asked meekly.

"Trouble. Fuck, why are you scared?"

"I just... I'm afraid I'll take more lives than I already have, Meanie." I said.

He pulled me into his arms, and for a moment I was frozen, but then I hugged him back, burying my head in his shoulder.

"It's okay Trouble. No one will ever hurt you again, I promise."

I cried into his shirt, letting myself be comforted in his arms.

Wow. I sure am lucky to have nine guys who coincidently just happened to walk into St. Augustine's Hospital for volunteering, talking to patients, and then talk to me. I was a murderer, and yet they got me out of my sentence early. They cared for me, even when I couldn't do the same for them.

Is this what love felt like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
96K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...