Blinded Before

By twilght4ever

After having her heart broken during the summer, Jane pulls it together before school starts with the help of... More

Prologue
First Day
Notice
Getting Even
The Devil is sorry????????
Please read
I got a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Week
I keep losing control!
OH HOLD
False Alarm (Preview)
False Alarm
Upload
School
adoption
updates

Avoid (Preview)

14 1 1
By twilght4ever

Here's a preview of the next chapter. Tell me if you guys like it and I'll keep writing it.

Jane

Tina found the next morning I got to school and pressed me for information.

"Tell me everything! Don't leave anything out, did you guys kiss?" asked Tina. This is going to be a long morning. I sighed and started telling her everything that happened last night except for the part where Nick and I was making out.

Nick

I grabbed my books from my locker and headed to class. On the way, I saw Jane and her friend talking and I over heard Jane telling her about what I told her.

" When I think about all the lies he told me and I didn't even suspect a thing, I don't think I will ever be able to believe what he says. I can't tell when he's lying and when he's telling the truth..." Jane stopped talking when she saw me and gave me a shy smile before she dragged her friend to class. What she said suddenly made realize how hard it'll be to get her to trust me again and I don't have much time to get her back with Casper trying to get closer to her. I want to punch him everytime I see him talking to Jane; she's mine and I"ll be damned if I let him take her away from me. My train of thought was inturrupted when the bell rang, shoot I was late and I ran to class. 

Here's what I have so far. Vote and Comment if you want me to finish writing this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
38K 1.6K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆