HE'S MINE → JASON MCCANN

By KElizabeth

→ SEQUEL TO SHE'S MINE BOOK TWO → "Are you aware that you were kidnapped by Jason McCann?" The detective asks... More

00:00
00:01
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
Setting: The Arc
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
→ Youtube/Opinion
UPDATE

00:02

51.2K 2.2K 2.8K
By KElizabeth

A/N: Over 4 million reads on She's Mine ! Thank You sooo much!! :)

Chapter Two |
Y o u r  p o v

"We?" I ask profoundly.

I can't break Jason out of prison. That's impossible. How can a plan like that actually work? I can't see myself breaking into a large facility, filled with armed guards & police officers. That's a suicide mission. We can get killed.

"Yes we." Lo nods.

"I can't do something like that. I don't have what it takes, I'm not a criminal." I express deeply. No offense but I'm being honest, they have experience for something like that—not me.

"It's either that or they're going to kill him. All the trails & juries in the world can't protect him. He's the worst criminal of this generation. They're going to give him the death penalty no matter what." Lo rushes, causing my stomach to churn. I feel a huge lump in my throat just thinking about him being away from me. He's probably being treated horribly. He's probably getting harassed by inmates. It's hard for me to think about it so I just push these thoughts back.

Hearing Lo say the truth out loud makes me feel sick. I know she's right. Everyone wants to see Jason McCann pay for what he's done & that means the death penalty. I know that this can only end badly & it makes my heart hurt. I wish people knew that he isn't just some heartless criminal.

He's more than that.

I know I have to do whatever it takes to get him back. My life doesn't exist without him. Without him I can't see myself being happy. I can't even picture life without him. I'm madly truly deeply in love with Jason McCann. I'm not afraid to admit that anymore. I'm willing to do anything to get him back.

Even if it means losing myself...

-

My eyes focus on the target board that's ahead of me. The feeling of holding a gun in my hand gives me a certain rush. I don't know if it's a good or bad rush, but I love the feeling. My eyes flicker to the red dot, which represents the heart, then to the gun that's in my hand. I take a deep breath, aiming the gun with my target.

It always helps to picture your target as someone or something.

I pressed down on the trigger, releasing a spray of bullets. I'm surprised once I notice the accuracy of my aims. My bullet holes ended up making a large whole in the center of the target.

I heard clapping from behind me, causing me to turn around.

"You're a natural." Zayn says, looking almost impressed. I send him a small smile, taking the bottle of water from his hand. "Who said that was for you?" He asks.

"I'm thirsty." I shrug.

"You always are." He says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why would Jason turn himself in?" I finally ask—again. I tilt the bottled water to my mouth, drinking the cold beverage. His chocolate brown eyes change once I ask him that fatal question. I notice how his thick eyebrows furrowed deeply.

I study him closely, hoping to understand what's going on inside his head.

I believe that Zayn knows everything when it comes to Jason. They tell each other anything & everything. If Jason does something, Zayn always is the one to know about it. That's just the way their friendship works.

"I thought I answered this question." He snaps.

Well damn.

I notice how intimidating his eyes become as I look into them. I feel like he's  becoming more distant. Distant people are guarded, & guarded people hide things.

But what?

"It was just a question." I say. My eyes scan over his clenched jaw, noticing a prominent vain that's visible on his neck. How can he get so angry just by a simple question?

"Well please don't ask it again." He spat. I look up at him, surprised by what he just said. I'm not use Zayn being so—aggressive towards me.

"I'm deeply confused."

"By?"

"Everything.Why did you & Lotus come get me?" I ask. They could've just left & forgot about me. For some odd reason they chose to go to the police station & get me. Especially knowing that there were going to be in an environment filled with cops. Why?

"We care about your wellbeing. Your the love of my best mate's life. Of course I went in there to get you." He expresses. Hearing him say that makes me happy. With everything going on I can still remember what happiness feels like.

—wait.

"How did you guy's know you had to pick me up at that police station?" I ask. I feel like I'm grilling him with unnecessary questions—but I need answers.

"You still have that tracker in your arm." He says, while touching my wrist. I look down at my arm, remembering the day Jason injected it inside of me.

"We hadn't heard from Jason & we knew that wherever you were, he was  there too." He explains.

"Oh." I breath, running my fingers over my wrist.

"You don't trust us." He says. He said it more like a statement then a question. "That's not true." I say, quickly looking up at him.

"Then why are you so suspicious of everything?" He asks, his eyes are focused on mine. The one thing about Zayn is that when he's listening to you talk, he's fully concentrated. It's like his eyes are boring into your soul. Seriously.

"I'm just lost. Okay? I don't understand anything that's going on. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm accusing you guy's of anything. I trust you guys." I say thoughtfully.

Are you sure?

-

Gangs are deadly, they kill people. They terrorize people that aren't them. Gangs are filled with cold-hearted criminals that only care about one thing—themselves. But here I am, discussing a plan to get Jason McCann, the man that I fell in love with, out of prison. I never thought I'd be doing anything like this.

Then again, there's a lot of things I never thought I'd be doing. This just adds to the long list.

"We need Josh to do all that hacking shit. We can't start anything if we don't even know what prison he's in." Lotus says, while rotating a pen with her fingers.

"So we have no plan?" I ask, looking at them both.

"We can't set a plan for entering the prison if we don't know the make up of it." Zayn says, frustratingly kicking the center table.

I think for a moment. There has to be a way for us to figure out what prison he's in. Don't they have information like that somewhere attainable?

"Can't we just call & ask?" I slowly ask.

"No. That's way too obvious & there's no way they're going to disclose  information like that to strangers." Zayn says, while thinking deeply.

Their widen while looking at each other, their faces slowly turn towards me. They were both watching me attentively.

I know they have an idea involving me & I'm scared to know what it is.

-

"I'm just calling to get some information. I just wanted to know the visitation hours for Jason McCann." I said, making my voice sound articulated. I've been saying this line repeatedly to several different numbers.

Hopefully this is the last number we have to call.

"I can transfer you to the I correctional institution he's staying at. Just give me a second."  A woman says. A rush of relief took over my body.

"Thank you." I speak softly. I wave quickly at Lo & Zayn, causing them to divert their attention towards me. Everything looks a mess. The once neat living room had folders filled with documents everywhere. We've been calling numbers & searching up locations all afternoon.

"Ma'am. He's in the Arc." She says vaguely. I've never heard of that one place before.

"Arc?" I repeat, letting Lo & Zayn know that I've gotten the place. The look on their faces changes once the two words flowed out of my mouth.

Is something wrong?

"He has denied his visitation rights." The woman says, through the phone. I sat there confused by what she has just said.

Why would he do that Does he not want to see me?

The call goes dead, causing tears to develop in my eyes. I drop the phone on the table, covering my face with my hands.

"H-he doesn't want to see me." I mumble.

"What?"

"He denied his visitation rights. Why would he do something like that. Maybe all of this was to get away from me." I say. The words sounded distasteful but that's how I feel.

"That's not fucking true. He didn't deny it. They did." Zayn says. I send him an irritated look. They?

"They?"

"Arc is not a regular prison. That place mentally changes people. There is no such thing as individual rights there. They psychologically & physically abuse you.They strip you of your sense of individuality & there's not only fugitives there." Zayn says, while watching me closely.

As the words fell from his mouth, I felt lost. Is any of that even legal? Can you do that to people? I start to feel nervous & scared. It's hard knowing that Jason is in a terrible place & people are be doing terrible stuff to him. It makes me feel helpless.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused. Who else would be in there?

"The government keeps their top secret scientific experiments there as well. That place is no joke. How the fuck are we going to pull this off?" Zayn asks, while looking at Lotus.

"Back up." She says.

Great. More deadly people.

-

J a s o n p o v

By this point I can't feel the choking feeling of the water pouring over my face. I've become immune to this torture method. I notice that the water isn't being poured on my face. I feel the blindfold being ripped off my head.

I love the relief I get when being blindfolded. I don't have to be forced to look at anyone, all I could see is her. I picture her face & that brings me comfort & helps me briefly escape from this hell.

I squint my eyes, being blinded by the bright light. My tired eyes, scan over the tall men that are surrounding me.

"You got a haircut. I like it, it suits your fat ass head." I joke, sending him a sly smirk. I suddenly feel his fist come in contact with my jaw. I spit out the blood, resting my head back on the chair I'm tied to.

"If you don't want to die. I advise you to start talking." One of the men said.

"There's nothing to say." I spat, my breathing is irregular just from that one blow.

One of the men nodded to the man standing behind me. He quickly covered my eyes with a cloth. That's the only time I feel at ease.

I feel the cold water being poured all over my face, I then pictured her.

Her hair, her face, her smile, her eyes—her laugh. I remember these little things about her. I know I'm just torturing myself.

Her face is all I can see as I try to gasp for air. I only picture her, The girl I know I'd never see again.

A/N: Thanks for reading. Ask me questions & I'll try to respond back. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 36
I've been a good kid all my life and I had everything; - Popularity in school - Good grades - Great family and friends, It was perfect! Unt...
19.4K 604 39
"I am not scared of you, Jason. Just tell me who you are cause i really don't know. Why were those cops after you? Why did you-" i paused "kill them"...
4.4M 90.1K 63
Jason "The Devil" McCann was an Absidian. Juliet Rayne Bieber was a Hekoran. How does the trouble making, evil, and soldier race get mated with the p...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...