Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!🎈 (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 15

279 11 6
By Starpoof

[Image] : I think Harry wanted to kiss him that very moment *screams in pillow*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Harry's PoV

Thursday and Friday moved fast just like the normal days.The teachers certainly enjoyed loading us with bags of works to finish at home and some of them won't check if our works are completed so it doesn't worry me much when I don't get them done.

Other than that,school was fun especially when a certain someone is around. He's really entertaining at most times and when that lips of his make any sassy remarks I can't help but like him even more. He's really comfortable to be with,even Ed's friends wanted to be friends with him. They even invited him to try out for the basketball try out shit but he kindly rejected the offer,saying his height will be a threat to the team.

That's bullshit. I know he pushed the offer because he hated basketball and that he's just up for footie and nothing else. Oh,and don't even mention the females here. They're starting to notice him.

Whenever we walked in the hall,I can see them whispering,giggling and there's a few even walked straight to Louis and shamelessly promoted themselves. Louis always flirts back and I hate it. I hate it. I don't know why but I just do. However,Louis never accept any of their phone numbers and that's weird. Why would you flirt back if you don't want their number??

On the other hand,it's different with me. If I flirt with him,he'll either shrugged or just ignore it like I never did that. Okay,I know I'm just playing around and all those flirting was just for fun but don't I make him want to flirt back? Or am I not interesting for him?

I'm also starting to think I'm getting a little...possessive.Once,I saw Louis talking to some random girls who were swaying their hips and batting their eyelashes when they talk to him and trust me I know it's none of my business because he's none of my business but there's this boiling temperature inside of me when I saw them.

I grabbed Louis' arm and pulled him into a hug,hearing a gasp from him. I pushed my face into his neck and fake a sniffle before saying "Someone called me...awful names. He said *sniffles* I made his girlfriend lose her.. virginity to me and *sniffles* he called me a .. *sniffles* a .. "

I was thinking of which mean word that'll fit when he returned my hug and soothed me,patting my back right in front of the girls. Hah pathetic. I can't see their faces(which I wish I can) since I'm hiding mine in Louis' neck,inhaling his perfume scent.

"Haz,it's okay. You don't need to say it. We'll go somewhere and you can tell me all about it,yeah?"

I fake sniffled again although I'm smiling so wide that moment. Louis pulled me to the cafeteria with my face on his shoulder,not caring to say any last words to them *cough* whores. Yeah,I had to fake a story and lie to Louis but it's worth it.

Was that possessive?

After school today which is Friday,Niall,Zayn and Louis went to their homes to grab some clothes before staying at Liam's,including me. I took a few t-shirts,pants,boxers and not forgetting my literature book. I left a message magnated to the fridge,saying I'm staying at Liam's until Sunday or maybe Monday. I also sent her a text just in case she didn't see the one on the fridge.

Everyone agreed to come around at 3p.m so I took a shower and ate some sandwiches for lunch,then about 2.35p.m I drive to Liam's. I arrived around 2.50p.m. Niall and Zayn arrived earlier than me.

I took my bag and dumped it on the stairs before I laid down on the sofa,watching commercials on the television. Niall's on his phone,scrolling through Twitter while Zayn and Liam chatted about the new movies in cinema.

After waiting patiently,the last member of the group arrived. There was a knock on the door and Niall opened it,revealing Louis who's appearance really caught my attention,making me sit up automatically.

"Louis!" Niall embraced him into a hug and Louis grinned,ruffling Niall's hair. "Nialler."

Louis' wearing dark blue skinny jeans,a black hoodie over a plain white T-shirt and a black cap with 'OBEY' printed in red.

He looked so .. stunning. Even I don't look that good in a hoodie! Wow,I love it when he got a cap on.. All these crazy thoughts swam in my head until I snapped myself off from staring,directing my gaze back at the television.

I heard Louis putting his bag somewhere before walking back to us and stood in front of me,almost blocking my view of the TV.

"Hey,Louis." Zayn greeted.

Louis smiled at him."Hi. Hey Liam!"

I just fixed my gaze at the television,waiting for him to greet me but I guess he didn't even notice I'm here.

Louis clutched both his hips,still standing,still not acknowledging I'm right here. "What are we going to do today,Liam?"

"Um,I don't know? Maybe watch some TV first?"

"Okay. I... need a seat."

He looked at Zayn and Liam,expecting them to move a little so he can sit at their couch. I felt pissed he's just going to pretend I didn't exist. I grabbed him by his waist with both my hands,earning a small squeal from him when he fell on the couch beside me. He turned his face to me,both angry and surprised by my action.

"What the fuck,Harry?!"

"Oh so now Harry existed?!"

"The fuck so you mean?!"

"What the fuck do you think I mean?!"

"I...I...I don't know!!"

He eyed me,breathing a bit heavily seeming to be exasperate as to why I'm suddenly attacking him like this. With my hands still on his waist,my eyes dropped to his lips. His wonderful,lustious lips.

Is it weird to say that I want to kiss him?

It's .. it's not right. He's my friend. I gulped silently and stared back into his staring eyes. He probably think I'm weird just staring at him like that.

"What are we doing,Lou?"

He lowered his head to my shoulders,exhaling slowly.

"You tell me."

~~~

We watched a few random shows on the television for like an hour or more. Louis' been leaning on me while watching the shows and I can't get my eyes from him yet. I like how he looks with a cap on. I didn't make it obvious though. Each time Louis turned to look at me,I quickly concentrate on the show we're watching. Once in a while,Niall would glance at us both and smile to himself.

Did he notice I was observing Louis?

"Hey." Liam got his head of Zayn's lap and grabbed the remote control. He pressed a button and the television went off.

"Yeah,Li?" Niall fixed his crumpled shirt by pulling them down.

Liam stood up. "I promised karaoke night and that's what we're showing to do. So get your arses up."

Zayn got up and stretched himself,Niall doing the same. I waited for Louis to get off me but he didn't.

I nudged Louis' arm. "Louis?"

That moment when everyone were quiet,I heard something that weirdly made my breath unstable. Louis snoring. He's fucking snoring! It's not a loud one like how father's snored. His snore is really soft,kind of like how toddlers snores.

I looked at Niall,Zayn and Liam,expecting them to do something. Liam crossed his arms and smiled. "He's actually quite cute. Didn't notice that."

Niall took his phone out and pointed the camera at both me and Louis. I smiled and made a 'peace' sign with two of my fingers before Niall pressed capture. He smiled at the picture he took and half whispered to me from where he's standing.

"I'll send it to you later."

"What the hell are you guys doing? Wake him up."

"I...Why can't we just let him sleep." I asked Zayn.

The truth is,I couldn't bring myself to wake him up. How could I just ruin someone's sleep,especially Louis?

Zayn sighed and walked to our sofa,squatting down to look at sleeping Louis. Louis' head slid down my arm and now he's just above my stomach. I can feel small vibrations as he snored gently and his cap was covering his eyes. Zayn stared at Louis for a while then he turned to face Liam.

"I can't do it,Liam. You do it."

"Since when are you soft?"

"Since I saw Louis sleeping?"

"Niall?" Liam eyed Niall,arms still crossed.

Niall raised both his hands up in surrender. "No,can't do."

"What the hell is wrong with everyone? He's just sleeping for God's sake!"

Louis moved when Liam accidentally raised his voice. He yawned and pushed his cap upwards so he can see us. He opened his left eye,leaving the other closed.

"Louis?" I nudged him gently and he yawned again.

"Mhm?"

"Liam wanna have karaoke night today,remember?"

He pulled my right hand to look at my watch. "It's not night yet.."

I shot Liam a glare and his eyes landed on Louis.

"Oii Zaynnnn. What you doin?"

Louis realized that Zayn's studying his face from near. "I'm sorry Liam woke you up." Zayn smiled and pat Louis' cheek.

Louis sat up,much to my dismay. He rubbed his eyes a few times,took off his cap and brushed his hair using his fingers and put the cap back on. I'm here still in the same position and reaction. I'm still admiring how Louis looked today. He never dressed this good at school. He usually just wear something that's easy to slip on,something simple and so far he never wear a cap to school yet.

Is it weird that I compliment this boy so much? This 18 year old boy whom I just met 5 days ago,much lesser than a week? I know it's wrong but why does it feel so right to admire him? And I know I don't admire him as a friend. I admired him more than that. More than I should be.

"Liam,can we by any chance have the karaoke night tommorow? I'm beat." Louis asked Liam,cupping both his hands together.

"Cmon.There's still tommorow." Niall sided Louis.

Liam smiled and nodded at both of them. Louis grinned at Niall and Niall thank Liam. Liam stretched his muscled body and accidentally let out a big yawn,making the four of us laugh.

"Ok fine. I'm tired too so let's all get some rest shall we?"

"Where am I sleeping?" Louis asked while taking his bag from the floor.

"Oh yah. Unfortunately there's only 1 guest room so either 3 of you sleep in that guest room and 1 other with me or 2 of you with me and 2 others in that guest room. So you people decide." Liam explained.

Niall hooked his arm with Louis'.
"I want to be with Louis."

Zayn stood up and glared at Niall,pulling him away from Louis. "No. I will be roomie with Louis."

"What? No! I got him first." Niall argued.

"I don't think Louis want to handle your talkativeness today Niall, so he'll be with me."

"No fair!"

Liam sighed and pulled Louis away from them. Louis just looked at Zayn and Niall,not knowing what to do and leaving Liam to handle it.

"Hey. Guess what? None of you will get to share a room with Louis. You two are stuck with me or one of you can consider sleeping on the sofa here."

Liam pointed to the sofa I'm sitting in. Niall and Zayn groaned but obeyed Liam.

Wait a minute.. if Niall,Zayn and Liam is in Liam's room,does that mean...?

"Harry,Louis you guys in the guest room yeah?"

Liam went upstairs with Niall and Zayn,leaving me and Louis alone.

"Haz,you coming?" Louis gestured to the stairs.

I stood up nervously and took my bag that I tossed on the stairs earlier."You go first."

"What?"

"Louis,you go first. I'll follow behind."

"It's not that I don't want to Haz but I don't know where the room is and I don't want you looking at my arse."

I can't argue with that. It was half my motive to stare at his arse in those jeans. To be honest, I felt a bit nervous to be sleeping in one room with Louis since I know what it does to me when I watch him sleep. I'll get that weird feeling in my chest,in my stomach.. I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Suddenly,I felt as if a jolt of electricity ran in my veins when Louis grabbed hold of my hand,leading me upstairs.

"Gosh Haz. What am I going to do with you?"

As another jolt of electricity travelled in my body,I came to realized that...

I think I have a crush on Louis Tomlinson.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:

Today is July 23rd,the anniversary of One Direction. The 6th anniversary.. and they're on hiatus..and Liam signed a record label...and Harry signed one too... and he's busy acting...and Zayn left for solo a year ago..and Louis got a son and a girlfriend... and Niall being Niall. Too much to handle. It's okay. I'll just be here waiting for them to be back on 2017 because they promised. I'm holding on to that..

* You and me got a whole lot of history. We can be the greatest team that the world has ever seen. You and me got a whole lot of history so dont let it go,we can make some more. We can live forever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 159 13
countains sasunaru maybe Itanaru cause i luv these shipsssss but mostly sasunaru 😗😗😗😗😗 In my au kakashi and naruto are very close and think of e...
611K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
26.6K 381 17
After the legendary battle, the rangers finally get to live a normal life. That is until Dred,an evil conquerer invades our planet's peace and safety...