Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

由 Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... 更多

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Trimester (Chapt.6)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

First Date (Chapt.7)

3.5K 83 61
由 Dmention_Girl

One month has past and my disguise has tricked the students. Better yet, today is when Kimiko-chan comes. I've also noticed how Mayuzumi-kun is clinging to me. Just a few days, I have excepted that I have feelings for him. Although, I am afraid if he might reject me. Aside from that, me, Kagami-kun, and Nigou are living peacefuly. I'm glad that I haven't seen the GoM, but there's still reports of them searching for me.

Kagami-kun and I finished class, until we heard a knock on the door. I opened it and what I saw was my excited little sister.

"OOOOONNNIIII-CHAAAN!!!!!" Kimiko-chan said in a childish way while squeezing me.

"Ki-Kimiko-chan. Can't...breathe."

"Ah, sorry about that."

"How are you Kimiko-chan?"

"I'm doing great, now that I get to be with Onii-chan!" After that Kagami-kun came in and was surprised to see Kimiko-chan.

"Oh, hey Kimiko-kun. How are you?" Kagami-kun said getting closer to the door.

"Oh, hello Kagami-kun. I'm doing well. How are you all doing? Are the classes cool?" Asked as we let her in.

"Actually, the classes were a good fit. It was bigger than we thought it would be. We're also doing well living here." Kagami-kun explained as I agreed and smiled.

"Wow! That's great to hear and I can't wait to go to class."

"Where are you living now." I asked.

"Oh, I'm living on 'house 105'. In other words, hello new neighbors. Hehe."

"That's great to hear."

"Ya that is." Kagami-kun added.

"Did you finish unpacking?" Kagami-kun asked.

~Sigh
"No, I need help moving the heavy things." Kimiko-chan said sadly.

"Hey, we don't mind helping." I offered.

"Really, are you away with it Kagami-kun?" Kimiko-chan asked, because she doesn't like asking other people other than her relatives.

"I don't mind."

"Woow, thank you."

"Since we aren't doing anything right now than we can start now." I said.

"Oh, alright than. Let's go!" when we headed out, Mayuzumi-kun came back holding a grocery bag.

"Oh, hello Tetsu-chan!" Mayuzumi-kun greeted.

"Hi, Mayuzumi-kun." I said as we walked up to each other.

"Onii-chan!" Kimiko-chan shouted.

"Oh hello, who are you?" Kimiko-chan asked.

"I'm Mayuzumi. I live right here." He answered pointing at his home.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Kimiko Tetsuya. Are you Onii-chan's friend?"

"Ya I am, so your his sister?"

"Little sister, to be more specific."

"It's nice to meet you, Tetsu-chan talks about you."

"Really?!?"

"Anyways I got to go. Oh sorry to ask but will you help me move in?" Kimiko-chan asked Mayuzumi-kun.

"It won't be a bother. Sure."

"Ah, great!" She said and we headed to her new home.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

'Okay, today's the day I get to ask Tetsu-chan out. I hope that he says yes though.'

Tetsu-chan and I were in the office room, moving things around. Since we're alone, I guess it's my chance to ask him now.

"Hey Tetsu-chan." I said breaking the silence.

"Yes Mayuzumi-kun?" Tetsu-chan asked as I walked up to him.

"I was wondering, will you go a date with me?" I asked him, nervously.

"Really, Sure. That's sounds like fun."

'He-He said yes?'

"Really?"

"Ya, why not?"

"Ha, great!" I said as we both smiled at each other.

"Do you want to go tomorrow after class?" Tetsu-chan asked.

"No problem."

Kuroko's P.O.V

'I can't believe he asked me out. Does he really have feelings for me?'

After we finished around 7:00pm we invited everyone for dinner. Kagami-kun is a pretty good cook. We just talked about what we did while we were separated. After that, Mayuzumi-kun was the last one out.

"I'll see you tomorrow Tet-su-chan. After that he kissed my cheek and left. It feels comfortable when he kisses me. What am I saying? I roughly shook my head and headed to the batheroom. After I took a shower I fed Nigou and went back to bed.

~Sigh
"So...I have a date tomorrow?"

~Next Day

I quickly took Nigou for his food and brought him out real quick. I than changed and Kagami-kun soon got dressed too. We walked in the halls and saw that Kimiko-chan was making new friends. She walked up to us and greeted us with a good morning.

"I go to class A3 and I leave at 6:20."

"Wow, pretty late. Well I'll see you soon, Kimiko-chan."

"Bye bye Onii-chan!" She said out load while waving as we headed inside class.

~Class ended

"See you at home, I'll be home a bit late."

"Alright than, see ya."

When I got out, Mayuzumi-kun came at me from behind.

"Hello, Tetsu-chan. Are you ready?"

"Ya, where are we going?" I asked as we headed towards the exit.

"Well. I was thinking of getting you a milkshake and than walking around campus. I'm sorry if it's a bit boring, it's my first time on a date."

"Don't be sorry, I'm happy spending time with you Mayuzumi-kun." He than blushed.

"Hehe, even you're cute when you blush."

"Not as cute as you." Which made me blush.

"Just as I thought, You are cute."

'Let's just get in." I said as I opened the door.

"The regular please."

"Of course sir." The employee said as she prepared our order.

Mayuzumi-kun than payed and we headed outside towards the park outside the campus.

"I hope to see you without that wig again. I miss the blue hair."

"I know, it kind of feels weird too." I said moving the wig a bit.

"Overall you do look adorable."

I instantly blushed."Stop teasing me."

"Oh come on, you should know that I think you're cute." He said trying to see my face.

"Stop it, Mayuzumi-kun. You're really embarrassing." I said trying to calm my blushes.

"Haha, okay okay. I'll stop...for now."

~Sigh
'At least he stopped.'

While we headed to the park, we saw normal things like, children playing at the bark box. Also adults jogging and chatting. It's peaceful, but I can't calm how I get close to Mayuzumi-kun. I wonder, does he feel the same. Is saying those things as a friendly comment or something. I also feel a bit uneasy. I feel like someone's watching us. I can't really think straight so I kind burst. I immediately turned to see who was behind.

"Tetsu-chan. Is something wrong?" Mayuzumi-kun asked as we stopped our tacks.

"Oh, sorry. I thought I heard someone calling my name." I lied.

"Allright, here. Let's sit down for a bit."

"If you don't mind. I'll go to the restroom." I said walking upwards the little hill where the Restroom was at.

"Take your time."

"Okay, thanks." I said as I went to the bathroom.

When I finished and went out, someone suddenly grabbed me and covered my mouth. The person revealed itself when we stopped on the side of the restroom where there was some bushes and trees planted.

"Ki-Kimiko-chan." I whispered trying not to shout in surprise.

"Onii-chan, what are you doing?" Asked worried like.

"I'm...I'm on a date with..." I was trying to finish, but what will happen if she finds out that I'm on a date with a boy.

"Hahaha, I'm playing." Said while she continued laughing.

"What?"

"I have a feeling that you might be worried if I found out that you were going out with a...boy."

"Ye-ya."

"Come on Onii-chan. I love you and if you want a girl or boy to make you happy, than that's what makes me happy. You should better that I'm not going to do leave you. Juuust because you like a BOY."

"Thanks Kimiko-chan." I said in relief.

"Hehe I know how it's a bad timing but I have something to tell you."

"Is something wrong?"

"What if...I, umm. Said that I like another..."

"Another?"

"Gi-Girl."

"Really. That's great. I'll do the same thing to you. I'll support you. But, she better love you for who you are. As a big brother, I'll do what I have to do if she hurts you."

"Haha, don't think I'll won't do the same if your friend 'Mayuzumi-kun' hurts you."

When we got out the bushes, the wind was too strong and blew my wig. The worst thing going was that people started getting suspicious, and when they found out I was the missing boy they took pictures of me with Kimiko-chan. One was trying to stop us but we ran as fast as we could towards Mayuzumi-kun who found out that my hair was blue instead of white.

"Mayuzumi-kun. Hurry!" I shouted as I grabbed his hand and ran back to the campus.

Strangers P.O.V

The people took pictures while running. They also took pictures of a boy with silver hair. Even a girl with blue and silvery hair.

"Hey, put it on the Internet."

"Send that to me."

"I'm putting this on instagram."

"Should we call that we saw him?"

"Let's just post it."

The people who took some pics, posted it and sooner or later, it went viral.

The lucky thing was that there was no college students at the park.

~Later

Generation of miracles P.O.V

AKASHI-

"Sir you have to see this."

"Make this quick."

When I found a picture of three figures. It than got to my attention that they were all that I wasn't expecting.

"What the hell?!?" I stood up and blurted out...

"Is that Mayuzumi Chihiro?!?"

"That bastard. Is he holding my Tetsuya's hand?!? Where was this taken?" I asked furiously.

"It says it on the device, sir."

"Leave now."

"Yes sir." As soon as I was alone in the office, I calmed down a bit and looked over it.

"To-Tokyo?" I looked over it more and saw that Tetsuya was also with his sister. I than called the rest to inform them that I found my Tetsuya.

~Call

"Yes?" -Midorima

"What is it Aka-chin?" -Murasakibara

"Did something bad happen, Akashi-chii?" -Kise

"What's up?" -Aomine

"I want you to meet me back at my mansion by tomorrow." -Akashi

"What?" -Midorima

~Sigh
"We are going to Tokyo next week." -Akashi

"Why?!?" -Aomine

"Are you all really clueless? I found Tetsuya. So hurry, it's an order!"

"HAI!" -GoM

~Call Ended

"Tetsuya...Damn it. You were close this whole time!?!"

Kuroko's P.O.V

We soon made it back. We were standing in front of the house and I immediately put my hoody so that no one else would see who I really am.

"Ki-Kimiko-chan..." I said, trying to grab my breathe.

"What...is it?"

"Go ahead and tell Kagami-kun, and tell him that we're fine now." I said, finally regaining air.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm still on a date."

"Hehe, right right. Well, take care of my Onii-chan, Mayuzumi Kun." She said entering the house.

"Umm, Tetsu-chan do you want to hang out at my house. There's no school tomorrow."

"Huh, what does that mean?"

"Eehh, nothing. Just wondering if you want to stay the night. Nothing more." He said instantly.

"Mm, I might stay there for a couple hours."

"Alright, let's go." We started watching a movie and while we finished things started changing.

(You already know!!!!)

"Well, the movie ended, do you want to watch another movie?" Mayuzumi-kun asked while pulling the tape out.

"You can choose."

"Here, let's watch a scary movie."

While the movie started and continued on, I realized that I'm that close to Mayuzumi-kun. By that, I mean that I'm right on his chest. As soon as I realized I jumped out with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I came that close to you." I said moving to the other side of the couch. He than pulled me closer again and turned the volume down. After that he than whispered in my ear.

"Hehe, I don't mind...Tet-su-chan." His breathing was tickling my ear that gave me a shiver through my spin.

'eeehhh!!! What do I do? What's going to happen? Seriously...what's going to happen? He's to close to me. I'm literally laying on him.'

"Are you scared, Tetsu-chan?" He said teasing me.

"Wha-What! No, no I'm not." I said trying to get off him, but he gripped my waist trapping me.

"Tetsu-chan. Look at me." He whispered.

When I opened my eyes slowly, I felt his hand holding my hair pushing me closer to his lips.

'UUUHHH, THIS IS MY FIRST KISS!!!'

Just than, our lips finally locked and my mind is going crazy.

'He...He...MAYUZUMI-KUN KISSED ME!!!!'

His lips were softer than I imagined. This kiss felt sincere and passionate. It feels...nice. He than pulled his hands down my waist.

"Mmm, Mayuzumi-kun what are you" He cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips.

"I would never think about hurting you. In that case, if you want to stop, than we can."

"Mmmm, I don't." I murmured.

"What was that, Tetsu-chan?" He asked.

"Mmm, I don't want to stop. It's - it's just because this is my first time." I said looking away from his so that he won't see me blush.

"Sooo, you don't want to stop?" I just shook my head as an answer. He smirked a bit and than carried me bridal style.

"Whe-where are we going?" I asked as he walked up the stairs.

"To my room." When he closed the door he placed me gently on the bed, with him on top of me. The light were off which was a relief so he wouldn't see me blush even crazier.

"I can see you blush, Tetsu-chan." My eyes widened and grabbed the pillow on top of me and covered my face.

"No one's here except for me."

"That's the point." I answered with the pillow on my face.

"I'll show you something more embarrassing." He than went down and kissed my chest slowly which caused me to squeeze the pillow even more. I than snapped out of it.

"Don't do that, Mayuzumi-kun." I said as I pulled him away.

"But there's more coming right ahead." He smirked. He than took off his shirt and leaned on me.

"Is this your first time, if we do 'it'?"

"Yes." I said slowly.

"Do you want me to be your first?" He asked, kissing my neck.

"Mmm, ye-yes." I said in a squeaky voice. He bit my upper shoulder. It did hurt but at the same time it felt a bit good.

"Yes what Tetsu-chan?"

"Don't tease me, Mayuzumi-kun."

"You know I won't stop teasing you. And of course I'm doing it because you look adorable." He said wiping my blood with his hand.

"Sooo, yes what Tetsu-chan?"

"I want you Mayuzumi-kun."

"Good boy, now take of your clothes." We quickly switched places by me being on top of him. I slowly took of my shirt, and placed it on the floor.

"You still have something on." I looked down and saw that my pants were still on. I slowly unbuckled my belt and Mayuzumi-kun place my hands on his chest so that he would unzip my pants.

"Wow, I see I'm not the only one who's turned on." He said as he switched places again. He slowly went down so that he could remove my pants.

"Your cuteness is making me want more of you Tetsu-chan."

"Go easy on me Mayuzumi-kun."

"I will." After minutes of enjoying the moment of make love and being connected together, we than confessed.

"Mmgh, ah, Mayuzumi-kun.."

"Tetsu-chan...uhmm, I..ah, love...mmhh..you."

"Mayuzumi-kun. Please, I can't any...more. Ah!"

"To-gether." After the final stroke, we than let go and cam. I was on top of Mayuzumi-kun and leant down for a kiss. We were out of breath, but I still did. I moved to the right as we cuddled together. As soon as we did we than locked tongues once more and rested.

(I'm trying not to make this as sexual than it is.)

"Mayuzumi-kun. Do you mind if I do stay?"

"I was hoping you would say that. I love you, Tetsu-chan."

"I love you too, Mayuzumi-kun."

(2767 words)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

183K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
4.6K 82 14
KUROKO NO BASKET OWN TIMELINE [KUROKO TETSUYA x OC] She blushes furiously and got up from Kuroko who was just as red as her. He thought for a second...
19.6K 541 20
After an accident that he was in, Kuroko Tetsuya doesn't want to go back to earth. He feels that his friends don't want him anymore so there is no po...
34.4K 1.2K 17
Kuroko Tetsuya has a painful past. Even if he keeps running away it will chase him. Will he be able to surpass it? Kagami Taiga can't forget the past...