Hopes and Dreams (Fairy Tail...

By AnimeWriterMe

Two College Students at Teal Academy University are graduating and it is their dream to join the Guild Known... More

Chapter 1: New Start
Chapter 2: New Family
Chapter 3: Battle of the Dragon Slayers
Chapter 4: Our First Job
Chapter 5: Our First Job (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Loss(?)
Chapter 7: Memory Gained & BUNS?!
Chapter 8: Suffer
Chapter 9: Stange Voice
Chapter 11: Natsu, Gray & Happy Vs Gene

Chapter 10: Missing

7 2 0
By AnimeWriterMe

~One Week Later: Cause we lazy~

Renn POV
I am now sitting at the table with Natsu, Happy, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla. "Ugh. She has been gone for a week now! I'm kinda worried. When she come back imma drown her for making me worried." I say angry.

"Why would she leave in the first place?" Carla thinks out loud. "Yeah! She was okay until two days before she disappeared." Happy adds. I look around the table and see the girls glancing at each other. "Actually before that she was acting strange talking about a voice. When I find that voice Imma bash its head in!" I shout.

"And I'll help!" Natsu shouts. "Idiots you can't bash a voices head in. Voices don't have physical appearances!"  Carla yells. "Whatever little kitty! Violence is always the answer!" I shout. Carla then glared at me and walked away with Happy following behind her.

"Hmm. You girls have been pretty quiet. What did you girls do?" I ask in a serious tone. Which shocked them cause I'm literally NEVER serious. "W-well....umm..." Wendy started. "...Aminah was acting strange and kinda hurt Lucy..." Erza adds. "So.....we...kinda....sorta gave her the cold shoulder before we went on our mission and have been ignoring her." Lucy finishes.

I was pissed off. "What the actual FUDGE!! You ignored her?!? You have no idea how much that hurts her!!! She has been through a lot!!! And that day I said that you guys could be trusted! I take it back! I'm going to go find her. Some 'family' you are." I yell walking out of the guild.

Lucy POV
We all sat there in complete silence. No one spoke a word. The whole Guild was silent. "Wow," Natsu says breaking the silence, "that's terrible. Even though Ice Queen and I fight a lot we never ignore each other." Natsu says getting up and walks out the Guild doors.

"Yeah we were wrong to do that." Erza says following Natsu. Happy, Carla, Gray, and Wendy followed her and I them. "Don't worry guys we will bring her back and apologize to her." I say with a sad smile as shut the guild door.

Renn POV
I got on the train and gave the guy my ticket as I sat down. Idiots. I thought we could trust them. I sighed. I then looked out the window to see some people running to the train. The faces they were making is HILARIOUS!

I then recognized that it was Natsu and them. I put down my window and shouted. "What are you guys doing?!" "We are helping you out! As an apology!"Erza shouted back. "Yeah we we in the wrong especially me!" Lucy pants. "And Besides! We aren't gonna let you have all the fun finding that hot head!" Gray says coolly. "Yeah plus! There are gonna be things I could fight and eat while we are at it." Natsu yells. "Aye!" Happy adds. "We are suppose to be friends after all!" Carla says. "No Carla more like family!" Wendy says.

This was so moving! I comedy anime cried. Wiping my snot. "YOU GUYS!!" I say smiling. They finally make it and they all fall down onto their seats. After they were situated Erza knocked out Natsu because of his motion sickness....wait oh no...bleh. "And there goes my lunch." I say still throwing up.

"I thought you didn't have motion sickness?" Wendy says panting. "It's..only a train of.....mhfd....mind...if I think about it I th---blaaaaaaaaghhhh!" I couldn't even finish cause I was throwing up. "E-Erza if you please?" I ask. "Of course." She says. Then I black out from a hard hit to my stomach.

*•*

I wake up two hours later and we are already off the train. "Oh sweet ground!" Natsu yells kissing the ground. "Your telling me." I say hugging it. "Come on you two let's get to he Forest already." Erza command us. We both quickly got up and we all headed to the forest.

*•*

We get there and.........silence. So we start searching in pairs. And I get Lucy! Dammit I wanted Erza T-T! Oh well. The pairs were:

Lucy & I

Erza, Carla & Wendy

Natsu, Gray & Happy

I sighed as Lucy and I searched the East side of the forest. "Umm. Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her" Lucy says. "What exactly did she say to hurt you though?" I ask still searching. "She said she was going to take Natsu away from me." She answers back in a sad tone. "Huh? That doesn't make sense. We were just talking abo---nevermind. Anywhoo! Its alright! I'm sure you can just explain things to her when we find her." I say. "Yeah." Lucy says smiling.

"Hhahahahahahahahahaha!" "Umm was that you Lucy-Renn?" We both asks in unison. "I guess not." Lucy says getting into a defense position. "Oh haha! Missing! Missing! We could she be? Missing! Missing! I'll give you three!" Says the voice. It sounds like a woman's voice.? I think to myself.

"Give us three what?" Lucy asks. "THREE WISHES?!?" I exclaim with my eyes sparkling. "Hahaha! No! Three choices!" Says the voice. "Aww man! I was going to wish to be a pretty pretty princess." I say. "Enough! Anyway here are your three choices: 1. I give you a hint but in exchange for something, 2. You fight me and if you win I'll give you the location, or 3. One of you hand yourself over and I'll give you her." The voice says laughing.

"What should we do? The first choice is risky but it is better than the other ones." Lucy states. "Hmm? Number 2! Now bring your gorgeous self out here!" I yell. "What the hell?! Really Renn!?" Lucy yells. "Sorry but it's boring. I need some action!" I say. "Very well then." Says the voice. Not a second after that. A girl with white hair and purple eyes came out. "Nice to meet you Renn, Lucy. I'm Sasha. You prepared to die?" She asks with a smirk.

(Meanwhile)

Erza POV
Wendy, Carla and I where searching the  West  corner of the forest when we heard shuffling in the woods. We both got into a defensive stance. "Woah. Calm down. No need to get violent unless necessary." Says a guy with brown hair and reddish brown eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask cautiously. "Zenix. Anyway I'm suppose to give you am three choices. Will you hear me out?" Zenix asks. We all nod. "Okay then....hopefully you won't be a pain. Anyway first choice: Hint in exchange for something. Second choice: Fight me and I'll tell you the location of where she is.  Third choice: Surrender and I'll take you to your friend.

Hmm I don't want to get Wendy hurt so number two is out of the question so one or three. "What is the exchange?" I ask. "Oh? It's a secret." He says with a smirk. Probably means one of us dies. "Fine Number three." I say. "What?" Wendy exclaims. "Are you sure Erza?" Carla asks.

I nod. We all three put our hands and paws in the air. "Smart girls." He says as he puts magic cuffs on us so we don't use our magic. "Follow me." He says heading North into the forest.

(Meanwhile)

Gray POV
Natsu, Happy and I are in the South part of the forest searching. "Man this is a pain in th--" "Hey now watch your mouth." Says a guy's voice from above. We all quickly stepped back. "I say what I want. Anyway who the hell are you?" I ask. "Name is Gene and I have your friend." He says smiling while sitting in the tree.

"Get down here you punk! I'm going to bash your face in!" Natsu yells. The guy jumps down from the tree then laughs. I look at his appearance; he has brownish black and cyan which is a type of blue eye color. "Don't be too hasty now. You have three choices but fighting me is one of them." He informs.

"Alright then le--" "Shut the hell up FlameBrain! Jeez! Tell us the other choices." I say. "You gonna regret that later Elsa!" Natsu yells back. Irritating Idiot! "Okay then. Choice 1: Hint in exchange for something. Choice 2: Fight me and if you win I'll tell you her location. Choice 3: Surrender. Which one?" He asks

Hmm. The others are probably in the same predicament. Knowing Erza she probably surrender cause of Wendy and Renn is probably fighting cause he doesn't think. Number one is too risky and he might mean one of us needs to die. So we have no choice since Erza is already on the inside.

"FlameBrain we will do it your way. Choice 2." I say looking at him. "Yes! Right group then. I was gonna pick the other group but that one guy seems like he doesn't think." Gene sighs. I just nod in agreement. "Neither does he sometimes." I add. "Stop talking and let's get this party started! Ya ready happy!?" Natsu yells. "Aye Sir!" Happy yells.
___________________________________

Writer: Yay we did it! Finally like jeez next chapter is where all the action happens!

Gamer: Finally getting to the juicy parts.

Writer: Hey Gamer?

Gamer: Yeah?

Writer: What does Kirby say to JigglyPuff?

Gamer: I don't know. What?

Writer: He says '.I wanna Pikachu naked.'  XD

Gamer: *sighs and walks away*

Writer: Why you leaving!? It was a good joke right? Right?!

Renn: It was Writer. It was.

Writer: Thank you Renn! You are so nice *cries tears of happiness*

Renn: Yeah. I know I Brock. XD. Get it 'Brock'?

Writer: You are a disgrace to Pokemon jokes -.- *walks away*

Gamer: Inkay! You both are!

Writer & Renn: -.- You. Are. Terrible.

Gamer: Better than yalls!

Renn: The readers will be the judge of that! So whatever Pokemon joke you like better the comment on it!

Everyone: Until Next Time:

•Vote
•Comment
•Share
•Follow

Renn: COMMENT ON MINE! CAUSE MY BUNS ARE AWESOME!

Writer: REALLY ARE YOU STILL ON THAT?!

Renn: YASS!

Gamer: LEAVE!

Renn: awwwww *leaves*

Writer&Gamer: BYEEEEEEEEE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 737 19
Natsu and Gray's constant fighting causes them to mess up a job. Erza is fed up and purchases a potion to make them get along temporarily in the hope...
4.1K 96 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
14.9K 299 20
Lucy Heartfilia is an 18 year old attending her freshman year in college at Fairy Tail University. After being homeschooled her whole life, she's exc...
1.8K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...