Corpse Party alternate univer...

By NatsyRogers

What if Seiko never died, instead Naomi. Or if FREAKING YOSHIKI AND AYUMI ACTUALLY GOT MS. YUI INSTEAD OF TAL... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Coming back

Chapter 4

462 10 18
By NatsyRogers

Before we get on to the story... I'm sorry but you knew it was going to happen! Naomi will die! It isn't a spoiler! It was even in the description. So yeah. Heads up! It may not be in the next chapter. Soon.

You know why?! CAUSE I HATE HATE HATE NAOMI! (Gonna hide in the secret hiding place) She killed my favorite character, she whines ALL THE FRICKING TIME!, also she has the dumbest ideas!

Oh yes, let's split up in a creepy scary school where dead people and ghosts hang out! (No pun intended.) Oh you're hanging? Let me pull on you and the rope! Let me rely on a bucket!

Satoshi has more brains than her! (And that's saying something.) I don't care if she was possessed when she killed Seiko or traumatized by her death! She is an idiot and a murderer!

Bye! Gonna hide now!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...