Things change [On Hold]

By FieldOfInnocence

Shailene Adams in in her junior year of high school and things couldn't be any greater. That is until she was... More

Chapter 1 - Wrong place, Wrong time
Chapter 2 - Just My Luck
Chapter 3 - You Owe Me
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Look who's here for dinner
Chapter 6 - Breakfast Blues
Chapter 7 - Nostalgia
Chapter 8 - Well This Is Awkward
Chapter 9 - Weekend Mayhem
Chapter 10 Part 1 - Let's Get This Party Started
Chapter 10 Part 2 - Damage Control
Chapter 11 - The Queen Bee Is Back
Chapter 12 - The First Date Always Sucks
Chapter 13 - A Blur Of Feelings
Chapter 14 Part 1 - Setting Things Straight

Things change - Synopsis

30.9K 143 13
By FieldOfInnocence

Synopsis

Shailene Adams is in her junior year at high school and things couldn't be any greater. That is until she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up hearing something that could potentially change her life. Shay more than hates her ex-best friend Griffin Woods, and would happily punch him in the face if given the chance. But when a secret of his comes close to the surface, she does all she can to help him keep it hidden.

After all best friends are forever - no matter how you look at it.

***

               I turn to face Griffin with a small smile on my face.

               “What’s up Griff?” I ask, using my old nickname for him, trying to lower the awkward tension in the air.

               It appears to have worked as Griffin’s hands are no longer clenched, and his eyes lose its hard look.

               Then he flashes me one of his fan-girl smiles, showing off his pearly whites. If he smiles like this at any other girl at school I’m pretty sure they’d faint, but I consider myself immune. If he thinks I’d surrender myself to him, he’s way off.

               There’s a moment or two of silence, before Griffin decides to speak up.

               Taking a deep breath, he gets straight to the point. “Shailene, you out of all people should know that eavesdropping is bad. Now, what exactly did you hear?”

***

A/N - Hey guys! This is my first ever story on Wattpad, so I'm really excited! I hope you all give it a try and enjoy it! <3 

Comment below what you think! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
2.7K 156 37
Danni Adams moves to a new school for her last year of high school hoping to start off new. She has the mind set of focusing on school, and staying o...
7.3K 192 30
Olivia Martin was a quiet, 17 year old. She has had two best friends by her side through everything. Well, mostly everything. Amanda Brookes absolute...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...