Rated R chapter - special ded...

By AmberTylerRollieRuss

More

Rated R chapter - special dedication

Dr. Sanders (AKA Sr.)

1.3K 27 16
By AmberTylerRollieRuss

This is a chapter of werewolf rehab dedicated solely to CherryPlayingII and her small obsession with Dr. Sanders *Wink* It really has nothing to do with the real story but I felt it was only right to allow her to live out her fantasy with the older gentleman. I hope you enjoy!!

          I stumbled into the office, my body was still covered in a light layer of sweat from the grueling workout Kane had been putting me through; normally I would have taken a shower first but I was told that Dr. Sanders wanted to see me right away so I headed straight here from the training grounds. Dr Sanders was sitting behind his desk reading through a file and looked up when he heard me enter; his blue eyes locked onto mine and a hard grin was set on his lips.

“Close the door please.” His voice seemed cold, not the usual nice even tone that he always seemed to have; I turned around and closed the door behind me before making my way towards his desk.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked nervously; the usual calmness was missing from the room, replaced by some type of tension that I was not familiar with when in his office.

“Yes Ariana I did ask to see you, it seems that we have a problem.” He stood from his chair and ran a hand through his short black hair; for the first time I noticed how it had tiny specks of gray spread throughout it.

“What type of problem?” I asked fingering the hem of black t-shirt; I couldn’t remember doing anything wrong, at least apart from mouthing off to Kane and he was doing a pretty good job at punishing me for that already.

“I have been getting reports that you have been… causing trouble. Tell me Ariana have you been a good pup or a bad pup?” He asked moving so that he was just a few feet away from me now; I swallowed hard at the close proximity, never once had he ever even got up from his desk let alone come near me.

“Umm, good… I think.” I mumbled out as my eyes trailed down his body; how had I not noticed that he wasn’t in his normal suit, instead dressed in low hanging sweat pants and a tight t-shirt. My eyes paused when I reached the top of his sweats, they were hanging just low enough to show that toned V that lead down to his… Shit, what the hell was I even thinking right now?

“Are you sure about that?” He asked cupping my chin in his hand making me look up to his face; when did he even take the few steps needed to get that close to me? Our bodies were now just inches apart, I could feel his heat radiating off him in waves; waves that my body seemed to just absorb and soak in like the sun.

“I…uh…” My mouth couldn’t seem to form coherent words it was as if I was lost in the ocean like pools of his eyes; those steel blue eyes staring down at me, raking my body up and down, filled with…? I don’t know, hunger maybe?

“I think that you have been a bad pup Ariana, really bad, and bad pups need to be punished.” His other hand moved to knock down my hands that were still nervously fingering the hem of my shirt and he replaced my fingers with his own; his other hand slid slowly up the side of my face then back to my chin to lift it to meet his eyes again.

“What do you think; do you think that you should be punished?” His breath rushed across my neck as he whispered the words in my ear sending shivers throughout my entire body; his hand moved from the hem of my shirt to pull my body closer to his until we were touching from chest to knees.

          Holy fuck! What the hell was happening right now? My breathing was unsteady, my heart rate was increased; my whole body just seemed to be melting into his heat and the weirdest part was… I liked it! My hands moved on their own accord to his strong muscled arms; as if they had a mind of their own they worked their way up the toned muscles that seemed to flex and roll under my touch. His strong hand that was placed on my back started moving lower under he was lightly cupping my ass; a low growl rumbled through his chest sending my body into a frenzy, a series of chills and what seemed like electric shocks exploding throughout.

“Yes, I think you need to be punished.” His voice was low and husky; I could smell the arousal pouring off him and it just set my own hormones into flight, it felt like my body was on fire and his touch was the only thing that could put it out.

          Before I even knew what was happening his other hand came around to firmly grip me from behind and I was effortlessly lifted from the floor; my legs automatically wrapped themselves around his body as he carried me the few feet to his desk. He set me down on the very edge and in one fluid motion sent everything that was on the desk falling to the floor with a crash; he slid me back slightly so that I could balance on the edge of the desk on my own before taking a short step back and looking up and down my body.

“Stand up!” He demanded I didn’t think twice as I did what I was told.

“Turn around!” His husky voice echoed through the room and once again my body moved on its own to face the desk.

“Now bend over.” His breath flowing across my cheek as he whispered the words in my ear had my own breath catching in my throat; a new feeling of need seemed to take over my body, a need to please him and do as he asks.

          As soon as I leaned over the desk a sharp pain rocked through the lower part of my body and the sound of a slap echoed through the room; it should have felt wrong, felt like punishment but instead all I felt was pleasure, desire, a want, a need for more. As if reading my mind his hand came down to slap my ass again this time provoking a moan to escape me; the sound seemed to urge him on as his hand made contact with me two more times before his hands encased my waist and turned me around to face him. In one swift movement my shirt was discarded to the floor and his hands were moving to my shorts; following his lead I worked at removing his shirt and sweats as well.

          I took in his hard muscled chest for the first time; his muscles seemed to roll like waves under his thick tan skin and I couldn’t resist the urge to touch them. His whole body just screamed sexy, everything from his solid well defined muscles to the touches of gray spread out in his dark mop of hair; every inch of his body seemed to call to me, begging me to touch it and I didn’t hold back. My hands didn’t seem to be able to move fast enough, to touch enough; I wanted him, I wanted all of him, I wanted to feel every inch of his body against mine.

          His hands moved to unlatch my bra and it slid down my chest sending another round of chills through my body; he didn’t waist any time incasing my breasts in his slightly calloused hands, lightly squeezing and tugging at my nipples. My fingers dug into his back as more feelings of need washed of me, every inch of my body yearning for his touch; a feeling of warmth building up in my lower parts, a feeling that I had never experienced before but couldn’t wait to explore. He pulled me closer to him so that our lower regions were pressed together, I could feel his hardness pressed against my nub; he pushed me back to lie flat on the desk as his hand worked their way expertly across my soft skin.

“Are you ready for your punishment Ari?” He asked teasingly.

“Yes.” I said breathlessly basically panting out the word.

          He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the very edge of the desk before wrapping them around his solid waist; his lips made their way up and down my neck causing my body to arch in response. He stood up straight and placed one hand on my stomach before looking down at my lower region; it was like the whole world seemed to stand still as my body quivered in anticipation for what would happen next. He moved his fingers across my wet nub once as I cried out in need, my nails digging into his arm begging him to enter me; in one swift motion my body was stretched and filled with his shaft and I cried out in what could only be a mixture of pain and pleasure. 

          He held still for a few seconds to allow my body to adjust to his large size before moving in slow fluid motions back and forth; I gripped at anything I could, the desk, his chest, my own body, I just needed something to hold onto. His pace quickly picked up and he lifted me to be vertical with him as he used the grip on my hips to move my body in sync with his; my entire body was on fire, burning with a desire I had never experienced. I could feel myself contracting and his deep moans and growls were quickly pushing me over the edge; it felt like there was a bubble inside of me that was on the verge of popping and then it happened…

          Our bodies worked as one as all our muscles tightened to a point I didn’t know was possible and the little bubble inside of me burst releasing all its pressure at once; feelings of content and complete satisfaction flooded me as Dr. Sanders slowly lowered me back onto the desk. The only sound in the room was our ragged breathing and rapid heartbeats molding together as one steady sound; it was like the world around me no longer existed in that moment, complete serenity, until the sound of the door slamming had me jolting up n panic. Shit we were caught.

          I jolted up and looked around but what I expected to be the modern office room of Dr. Sanders was now the white painted wood walls of my cabin; the other three beds still containing the sleeping bodies of my roommates. Looking down my body was covered with a thin layer of sweat and I could feel that I was moist down below too. Holy Fuck! Did I just have a dream about getting it on with Dr. Sanders? A dream about screwing my mates’ father? As fucked up as it was for some reason I didn’t feel bad about it at all; actually to be honest I wouldn’t mind having that dream again. I hopped out of bed and tiptoed to the shower, the last thing I wanted was my roommates waking up to the smell of arousal floating throughout the cabin; as I started to rinse of I couldn’t shake the feelings about just how good that dream had felt. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10K 50
When a stubborn and intolerant, werewolf gets classified as a little puppy, her whole life changes as she is fetched by a Vampire. Starting date:12...
58.7K 1.9K 20
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
711K 15.9K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...