Archer {LASHTON}

By hey_lashton

Where Luke is a single father and Ashton just wants to help him out Top!Ash Bottom!Luke *mpreg* {conceived: J... More

I
III
IV
V
Tagged?
VI
VII

II

397 34 9
By hey_lashton

{written: July 21st, 2016}
{published: August 17th, 2016}
{edited}

When Luke woke up, Archer wasn't next to him.

"Archer?!" Luke jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

He stepped into the kitchen and gasped.

There was flour everywhere and Archer was standing on his little step stool, attempting to flip pancakes that were way too runny.

"Archer!" Luke yelled in disbelief.

Archer jumped and turned around.

"I make pancakes for daddy!" Archer said with a smile.

"Archer no." Luke rushed over and turned the stove off, picking Archer up and setting him on the counter.

Luke took the runny pancakes and threw them in the trash.

"What have I told you about cooking when I'm not here Archer?" Luke asks frustratedly.

"I wanted to make breakfast for Daddy and pops." Luke sighed.

"I told you, Archer. Pops isn't coming back for a while." Luke explained.

"But it has been a while." Luke ran his hands over his face.

"A long while, Archer. Now, go to the bathroom and clean yourself off." Luke placed Archer on the ground, who ran up the stairs and went to wash himself off.

Like cleaned up the mess and when he was finished, heard Archer running around screaming.

He turned and saw Archer butt naked, running with his hands in the air.

"Archer! Go get dressed!" Luke yelled at the boy.

"Noooooooo." The child yelled as he continued to run around.

Luke then began to chase after him.

"Archer come here!" Luke yelled.

Archer giggled and ran faster

Luke ran upstairs and grabbed a towel, then ran back downstairs just as Archer was passing by them.

Luke quickly wrapped the towel around Archer's small body and scooped him up.

"No!" Archer screeched as Luke carried him upstairs to get dressed.

Luke slammed Archer's bedroom door shut and threw Archer on the bed.

He picked out some shorts and a t-shirt with a t-Rex on it, also getting him a pull up.

Luke grabbed Archer, who was squirming around, and began to dress him.

"Archer sit still dammit!" Luke yelled frustratedly.

"Daddy said a bad word! Daddy said a bad word!" Archer screamed.

"Archer if you just do what I say I will go buy you a new toy before daycare." And with that, Archer plopped down and didn't move a muscle.

Like sighed in relief and finished getting his little boy dressed.

"Alright. Let's eat some toast and then we'll head out to get your toy from Target." Archer smiled and ran downstairs.

Luke sighed and stood up, walking to his room to get dressed.

He wore his usual black skinny jeans and a white button down shirt, buttoning it up to the collar.

He doesn't work anywhere special.

He just waits at the local restaurant and the staff has to look 'presentable.'

He walked downstairs and began making the toast.

He looked over and saw Archer shaking his hips to the bubble guppies theme song.

He looked hilarious.

"Archer! Come get your toast and orange juice!" Archer shut the tv off and came rushing in to the kitchen.

Archer was lactose intolerant so he couldn't enjoy cereal.

They tried some substitutes for normal milk but, Archer didn't like the taste of any of them.

Luke made himself a cup of coffee and waited for Archer to finish so they could brush their teeth and leave.

"Daddy I done." Archer said with a mouthful of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Luke said as he cleaned the dish and set it in the drying rack.

"But pops does it sometimes." Archer said.

It was true. Whenever Justin would eat and watch tv, sometimes he wouldn't close his mouth and it was disgusting.

"I don't care. I said not to do it." Luke said.

"Now, let's go brush our teeth." Luke suggested.

"Ewwww." Archer said with a sour face.

"Archer do not make me repeat myself or else you get no toy." Archer shut his mouth and walked up the stairs with his father behind him.

Luke grabbed out Archer's step stool and sat it in front of the sink, placing Archer on it.

Archer grabbed his tooth brush and put water on it, then stuck it in his mouth.

"No, Archer." But he wasn't listening.

He happily brushed his teeth without toothpaste.

Luke sighed and gave up, proceeding to brush his own teeth the right way.

Once finished, they both filed into the car, Archer being able to put himself into his car seat because he's a really smart kid.

Luke looked in the rear view mirror and fixed his hair, pushing it to the side. He grabbed some bracelets that he saw in the center console and put them on, then pulled out of the drive way.

-

They made it to Target and were walking to the toy section, Archer's hand in Luke's.

Once they made it to the large toy section, Archer happily skipped around, looking for a new toy.

Luke sat back and let him pick.

"Daddy I want that one." Archer said, pointing to a big stuffed alligator on the top shelf that was pretty damn high.

"Okay." Luke began to reach up and attempt to grab it.

He jumped a couple of times but couldn't get it.

He finally got it after many attempts, and pulled it down.

"Alright Archer, I got- Archer?" When Luke turned he saw Archer wasn't where he was before.

"Archer?!" Luke yelled, but no response.

He began to panic, speed walking around the isles to try and find his son.

"Archer! Where'd you go?!" Luke began to hyperventilate until he turned and saw his son running up to some man with his arms spread wide.

"Pops! Pops pops pops!" He ran up to the tall man and hugged his legs.

"Where have you been pops?! I missed you!" He said happily, squeezing the man's legs harder.

"Archer!" Luke yelled as he ran up to him.

"Daddy! I found pops! I found him!" Archer said excited.

"Archer, that is not your father now let go of him now!" Archer pulled back and looked up.

This man was not his pops.

This man had honey colored curls and dark hazel eyes.

"Oh." He said upset.

Luke ran up to his son and hugged him tight.

"Don't you ever run away from me like that again!" He said, close to tears.

"I sorry daddy." Luke picked Archer up and rested him on his hip.

"I am so sorry." He apologized to the much taller man.

"No harm done. I'm Ashton." He said, out stretching his hand.

Luke shook it. "Luke. Hey, let me make this up to you. I have to drop Archer off at daycare and then go to work but my lunch break is at eleven if you want to get lunch. My treat of course."

"Sounds amazing." Ashton said with a wide smile, dimples appearing.

Luke felt weak in the knees at this gorgeous man's smile.

"Great! So uh, just drop by Beef O' Brady's at eleven and we can get some lunch." Luke said with a smile.

"Great. See you then." Ashton said with a wink before he walked away.

Luke bought the alligator and dropped Archer off at daycare, then quickly made his way to Beef's.

He must say that he is very excited to have lunch with Ashton.

The man was the living breathing definition of beauty.

Luke could hardly pay attention during work, too busy thinking about the honey haired man.

•••

So there it is! Ashton has appeared!

Q: Can you cook?
A:Yes, yes I can.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 236 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
42.7K 1.4K 36
where ashton gets a puppy and his neighbour loves puppys
10.7K 383 13
Luke and Ashton. With a hint of others. Warnings: triggering subjects, some are pretty sad, most are really long, and no I don't write full on smut...
41.9K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...