Dark Paradise (Camren)

By alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... More

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

Clarifying (30)

17.9K 586 2K
By alrenreguiaf5H

NOTE: This chapter will continue with Camila's flashback, and before it ends you'll see *Flashback Off*, and then it will go back to "normal/present time" -> Dinah walking in on them kissing.

-----

POV Camila Cabello

*Flashback still On*

-Camila, how are you feeling this morning? – the doctor asked me as he examined me quickly with a pupil light thingy.

-I feel fine. I just want to go home. – I answered feeling my stomach growl, too loud, since the doctor laughed, and I blushed in embarrassment – I'm also hungry.

-Of course you are, you'll be able to eat right now, and about you going home the answer is no, you still need to stay a few days under observation. – he said and I huffed.

God only knows how I want my bed. I can't stand to stay here anymore staring at these cold walls.

-How long?

-Just a few more days, Camila. – he said, writing down something on my chart – But if it makes you happy, I'll free visitations for you.

-At least one good news, but it's not enough. – I said feigning irritation.

-And what would be enough?

-I want to eat, but not this hospital food. Can I call a friend to bring me something else to eat? – I asked and I'm sure I looked like a hungry kid.

-I see that you have a good appetite. – he said touching the tip of my nose, and I blushed – Alright, you can call your friend.

-Thank you. – I said a little too excited.

The man just nodded and left the room, leaving me alone, again.

I looked at the clock that was there, it was 12:15PM, explaining why I was hungry. I leaned on the bed to grab the phone, when I heard two knocks on the door.

-Come in.

The door opened, but I had to get up a little to see who was entering. God, it was a little boy, he had a bouquet of roses in his hands, it was inevitable not to laugh when he almost tripped over with his short little legs.

-Hello.

-Hi. – he said embarrassed, and then just approached me and handed me the bouquet.

-Thank you, they are beautiful. – I said inhaling the good scent that the roses gave off.

-They are not mine. – he said with his little hands behind his back and his gaze fixed on the floor.

-It doesn't matter, you brought them and I'm thanking you. – he laughed and blushed like a tomato.

I felt like laughing, but he would get even more embarrassed.

-Who asked you to bring them?

-Aunt Lauren. She said that she wasn't coming in, but that I could come into your room to talk to you, and she also said that she's going to give me a doughnut bigger than me, but I think she's lying to me again, last time she said she was going to give me one and she didn't, she just gave me a bunch of normal doughnuts, they were so many and I ate them all, but it gave me a stomachache.

The little boy said everything in one breath, and I was focused trying to accompany everything. When he finished to breathe, he blushed more, if that was possible. I couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing.

-Aunt Lauren lies sometimes, but I promise you that when I get out of here, I'll give you a doughnut bigger than you. – I said and got up to put the roses in the empty jar that was there, especially for the roses that I got every day.

-You promise? – he asked a little excitedly.

-Yes, I promise.

I crouched down to try to stay at the same height as the little boy. His dark eyes like the night were pure tenderness.

-Wow, you are more cool than aunt Lauren, and I'm gonna tell that to her.

-Alright, little guy. What's your name? – I asked as I ran my hand through his dark silky hair.

-Ramon. And you, what's your name?

-I'm aunt Camila. – I said squeezing his cheeks, and he laughed to then blush again.

He was adorable.

-Aunt Camila, I'm going now, but I'll be back tomorrow.

-Promise?

-I give you my word of a man. – he said tapping his chest, all proud, earning another laugh from me.

I approached him and kissed his cheek, and then the little boy left the room, leaving me smiling.

Lauren was really a surprising being, only she to make me laugh when I'm hungry. And on cue my stomach growled again. I needed to call someone, but who? Dinah, Ally and Vero were working and I didn't want to bother. Mani works at night and well, yesterday I already bothered her enough. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to have lunch with Rob and clarify some things. No, it wasn't.

I grabbed the phone and forced my memory a little to remember his phone number. God, I was still very confused, but I finally remembered. I dialed the numbers and on the second ring, he picked up:

-Hello.

-Rob?

-Camila, good afternoon. – he said a little coldly from the other side of the phone.

-Hum... Hi, Rob, do you want to come here and have lunch with me?

The silence was bothering me, he wasn't saying anything.

-Rob? Are you there?

-Yeah, yes, I... I'm here. – he stammered – I want to, it's what I most want, what do you want to eat? An Italian restaurant opened here, right next to the company, and I'm sure that you'll love it.

-Okay, bring me anything, I'm starving. – I said and he laughed on the other side.

For a moment I remembered that Rob that I met, gentle and kind. I missed that time so much, but it seems that unfortunately there's no turning back.

-I'll be there in 10 minutes. – he said and I said goodbye.

I hung up the phone and waited for him anxiously. I didn't know what we were going to talk about, but I know that it would be a tough conversation.

In exactly 10 minutes the door opened, revealing an elegant Rob, too elegant even.

-You've been dressing this well all this time? – I asked with a little venom.

He didn't have money to keep me in this hospital, but he had to buy clearly very expensive clothes.

Rob huffed and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

-I have to dress properly since I'm the representative of such a big company, don't you think?

-Of course. – a twinge of guilt hit me – I'm sorry. – I said and he approached, putting the containers with the food on my bed.

-Well, I brought a lot, you must be really hungry.

-I am.

I grabbed the first container and opened it, feeling the delicious scent coming from it.

-Camila, I think we need to talk.

-Rob, not now, don't make me lose my appetite, please. – I said and he just nodded, helping me unpack everything.

Lunch was tranquil and quiet, I finally felt alive, but the worse was to come, I really needed to have a conversation with Rob. I looked at him and didn't recognize him, he looked like a stranger to me. Unfortunately life drove us apart.

-Why, Rob? And don't tell me that it was because of money, because I'm seeing that it wasn't. – I asked already feeling a lump in my throat.

Not again, I wasn't going to cry anymore.

-I don't know, after 3 months I think I lost hope. – he answered with his head down.

-Lauren was going to keep me here, do you have any idea what that means? – I asked and he kept his head down – Stop looking at the fucking floor, be a man at least once in your life and look me in the eyes, Robert!

He immediately looked at me. I looked into his eyes and God, I really didn't recognize him, I could only see a beautiful and superficial shell.

-You are talking about Jauregui, Camila? – Rob asked with a sarcastic laugh – She was the first to give up on you, she was the first to stop visiting you, just to go back to that poor little life of hers. It was me, Camila, I was the one who came here every day to know how you were doing!

-But she's not the one I'm in a relationship with. You are, or were. I don't know...

-Are you blind? Can't you see that she likes you, Camila? That bitch likes you and she's trying her best to take everything away from me.

-And what's the problem of her liking me? At least someone here desires me. – I said and saw his eyes burning with hatred.

-I'll never lose a woman to another woman, even if for that I have to take drastic measures. – he said with balled fists – You don't know what I'm capable of, Camila.

-Your problem is with me, leave Lauren out of it.

That whole conversation was scaring me. Rob was always a very tranquil guy, but always very jealous.

-What happened to us? – he asked and I remained in silence – My mom calls me every day to know about our wedding.

-Rob, why... – I was going to ask him why he hasn't told her, when I was interrupted.

-I didn't have the courage to tell her that we cancelled everything.

-You can't keep that from her, you need to tell her, Rob.

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything we've been through, I wanted and want things to be different.

I stayed in silence for I don't know how long, the way he said it, it had been very strong.

-Rob, do you love me? – I asked almost whispering.

-Enough to ask you for forgiveness and a second chance. – he said, he seemed so sincere, but I couldn't say anything.

-I need to think. – that was the fairest answer that I could give him at the moment – Just give me time.

-Okay. – he said standing up clumsily – Can I come and visit you every day?

-Of course, above all, you are my friend. – I said and he inched closer, kissing my forehead.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to go back in time and have our love again, have him again, but everything seemed to be so lost, would it be possible for everything to change?

Rob left the room, leaving me thoughtful. I didn't want to see anyone else today, which I know wouldn't be possible.

-----

The warm water was falling hard on my body, making a kind of massage. My body still hurt because of what happened, but what hurt the most was my emotional state, even having forgiven Robert, I still felt bad for the lack of consideration. And don't even get me started on my mother... But time heals all wounds.

-Camila? CAMILA... – the voice of nurse Lívia echoed in the room.

I stretched my arm carefully to turn off the shower, I didn't want to get out of there ever, but the presence of the nurse and the fact that my hands were already wrinkled made me get out against my will.

-I'm here, Lívia. – I replied to the young nurse.

I stretched my arm and wrapped the white fluffy towel around my body.

It didn't take long for Lívia to enter my line of sight.

-Christ! You scared me. – she said with her hand on her chest – Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to take a shower? I could've helped you.

-Lívia, you know that I already can handle things on my own. – I answered, calming her.

-Alright... I just came to see if everything's okay.

-It is, thank you.

-Okay, if you need anything just call me. – she said smiling, and then left the room, leaving me alone.

I started to dry myself, the soft towel moved down my body with lightness, and the delicacy in certain areas gave me shivers. Staying all this time in coma left my body more sensitive. I stopped with my hands on my breasts and squeezed them, initiating a light massage. My eyes closed and in the same instant I imagined Lauren's lips on them. I bit my lower lip containing the fire that was ascending.

-Cheechee has arriveeeeeed!

My eyes snapped open. Dammit, Dinah.

-I'm changing, Dinah. – I answered.

My heart was racing and my voice a little breathless. I turned around, hanging the towel in its place, to then grab a sort of coat and put it on. I also grabbed a pair of panties that looked more like underpants and put it on as well. Slowly and carefully, I dragged myself out of the bathroom, finding my best friend sitting on the armchair next to my bed.

-Finally!

Dinah got up and walked towards me, holding my arm to aid me, and slowly we reached my bed where I lay down.

Dinah remained standing, looking at the table where the roses were.

-Look, flowers! Apparently snow white was here.

I let out a discreet sigh, trying not to show my disappointment. I looked back at my best friend who was looking at me with a curious look, but I just shook my head, I didn't want to talk about Lauren right now.

-How are things at the precinct? – I asked, changing the subject.

Dinah turned to me, putting the flowers in their place. The woman approached my bed and sat back on the armchair beside me.

-Things are good. – I arched my eyebrows – Oh, no, I mean , things are slowly moving. After you were shot even with the bulletproof vest, the general president was pressured to get more resistant equipments, and he also has been visiting us more often.

-Really? – I asked surprised.

For a man who didn't even care about the safety of his own people, now he starts visiting them, it's a curious change.

-Yes, and not only that, he's about to close the Maniac Polaroid case.

-No, Dinah! He can't do that, the person is still on the loose, killing...

-No, Mila, not anymore, the Maniac stopped, apparently, but something much worse came... A new serial killer. – Dinah said.

Wait... Maniac "retired" and now there's a new serial killer, much more cruel? No, there must be something wrong. I shook my head trying to undo the mess it became.

-But, Dinah... "Worse" in what way? – I asked curiously – I need to go back to the precinct, I need to know every detail!

I removed the sheet from my body and started to get up. Strong twinges in my injury wouldn't make me give up, but Dinah would, the blonde grabbed my harm and laid me down again.

-Stop it! Are you crazy? My God, you are acting like a child, you are still not 100%. Get better and when you go back, I'll inform you of every detail myself. Now you need to stay lying there, eating this awful food and recovering.

Dinah bent over, giving a lingering kiss on my forehead. I let out the air that I was holding. Despite everything, I was feeling very well cared for. Dinah was my best friend, my safe haven.

I looked at the blonde who was looking at me, and her eyes started to get shiny and watery. A chill ran through my body, those eyes, she was about to cry. One thing that I can't stand is to see my best friend crying.

-Camila, I have something to tell you. – Dinah whispered.

I looked at her who was crestfallen and playing with her own fingers.

-I... I don't even know how to tell you this, I feel really bad, but I want you to hear this from my mouth.

-What happened, Dinah? Look at me. – I asked impatiently.

Dinah let out a breath of air and lifted her face, revealing her teary eyes.

-You are making me worried.

-Camila, you know how these people are, everything that matters to them is productivity and, well... – Dinah made a long pause, to then continue – I don't know if they believed in your recovery, but they wanted to promote me to deputy.

Dinah could hardly speak because of her sobs.

So this is the reason for her tears. But this is wonderful, if the worst happened, Dinah would be perfect for the job.

-Dinah, but that's incredible!

I brought my hand to the blonde's hand and held it gently, initiating a light caress with my thumb. Dinah looked at my hand and then her gaze met mine, her astonishment was evident.

-But... Camila, I was...

-No, you weren't going to steal anything from me. – I interrupted her – You more than anyone deserve a job like that, of course that it's sad to see that some people no longer had the slightest hope in my recovery, and to be honest I think it's a miracle to be awake right now.

Dinah smiled through her tears and got up, and very carefully she hugged me.

-A miracle is me having a friendship like yours. – the taller one pulled away a little and looked at me smiling – You're a rare thing, Camila. I thank God every night for having you in my life.

-Dinah, I understand that feeling that you were feeling, but you don't have to feel guilty anymore, okay? – the blonde still containing her tears just nodded – And if they want you to have the job, I won't find it a bad thing.

-No, Camila, that will not happen, they want you obviously. They are looking forward to your return.

-You don't know how I'm excited.

-Sometimes I can't even believe that you're back, I missed you so much. – Dinah smiled and I reciprocated.

Smiling through my tears, I hugged my best friend, a hug that was worth more than words. I definitely love Dinah Jane.

*Flashback Off*

POV Lauren Jauregui

-Yes. – she answered, so I grabbed the doughnuts box and put it on top of her legs – But I'm hungry for something else.

She pulled me by the collar of my jacket, inching my face closer to hers. I could feel her breath hit against my face.

-I'm hungry for you, Jauregui. – she said to then seal her lips to mine with calmness.

It was a nostalgic kiss, there was only room for longing.

I was feeling blessed. A week ago I didn't even know if I could have hope of Camila waking up and today I'm here, enjoying her soft lips. And I feel that everything is just beginning.

The kiss was slow and there was no tongue involved, just a brush of our lips. Camila was warm. I buried my hands in the brunette's hair.

I heard the sound of the door being open, but I wasn't thinking straight, I didn't want to stop, I waited so long for this moment.

-What the fuck is this?

Camila pushed me with a certain brutality. The familiar voice made me look towards where it came from.

-Dinah? – Camila said almost in despair – I can explain.

I ended up falling in a sitting position on the armchair, my heart was more than accelerated, the blood vanished from my body, I was probably more white than normal if that was possible. There she was, Dinah Jane, standing in the doorway with a mixed expression of astonishment and indignation.

And what if she has some kind of prejudice? I mean, ignoring all the circumstances, obviously.

No... Dinah is not like that.

-Why haven't you started explaining, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao?

Dinah spoke through clenched teeth, the taller one was more than angry, because as soon as she stepped into the room, the door was closed with such brutality that made me jump from the armchair.

-Dinah, calm down, please. Me kissing Lauren is not a reason for such fuss.

Camila seemed less scared. Dinah was looking at her with a glare, I have to admit that it scared the shit out of me.

-It's not a reason, Camila?

Thanks to Dinah's long shapely legs, she was already standing beside Camila, her hand was on her waist showing indignation.

My eyes alternated between the two. Slowly, I got up and took two steps towards the door.

-HEY, SNOW WHITE! – Dinah screamed, which made me jump, causing me to almost fall to the ground – Where do you think you're going?

The blonde approached me, grabbing the collar of my jacket, and with ease she dragged me to the armchair and dropped me on it. In no moment I tried to stop her, I was too weak for that.

-Do you think that you can kiss my best friend like that and then sneak out?

I looked at Camila and the Latina was holding in her laughter. When her eyes met mine, my eyes were shooting daggers at her, making her put on a serious expression.

-Dinah, control yourself, we are in a hospital. – Camila said too calmly.

-Don't give me that shit, Camila! – Dinah crossed her arms under her breasts, a huge pout formed on her lips – Why didn't you tell me, Mila? I had to catch you and this sneaky snow white kissing.

-Wait... You're only angry because she didn't tell you? – I was finally able to speak with indignation.

-Do you think that I was born yesterday? I notice and feel the sexual tension between the two of you from miles away, and I've suspected since Vero's birthday. – Dinah looked at the two of us, narrowing her eyes – You two always disappeared together and showed up together. And you, Camila! Ahhhh! Now I understand your nightly disappearances and why you always left Sofi with me.

If I was red? More red than a tomato probably. Camila looked the same way as well, the Latina practically hid underneath the bed sheet.

-Dinah!!! – Camila yelled at her – Can you stop embarrassing us?

-Okay. I'm sorry, Mila, but seriously... I'm upset, why didn't you tell me that your affair was with that paper sheet aka Lauren when I asked you?

I rolled my eyes when I heard the ridiculous nickname that Dinah had given me.

-I'm sorry, Cheechee... I thought that you'd judge me for having something with a woman and because I'm cheating on Rob. – Camila said everything in a crestfallen way.

She's so cute.

But the loud laugh that Dinah let out made the both of us look at her confused.

-Seriously? – Dinah asked amid laughter – First, I would never, ever in this life be upset with you because you're cheating on that ridiculous asshole.

Dinah stopped laughing and took on a serious posture.

-I'll never judge you for being with a woman, in fact I'm dying to know how lesbian sex works, you'll have to tell me all about snow white's magic fingers.

-Hey, I'm here. – I raised my arms in indignation – Can't you two wait till I leave?

I got up and the two of them were looking at me, laughing.

-Stop laughing! I'm going to go now and let you two talk. – I grabbed my phone and looked at the time – I really have to go, I have to talk to Taylor.

I approached Camila, the Latina didn't take her eyes off me. I bent over, and when my lips met her forehead, my eyes closed. The scent of her hair was intoxicating.

-I'm sorry for not taking you home, but Dinah is here and Robert will arrive soon.

-Speaking about Rob, he's taking his time to come pick me up. – Camila said, looking confused at me and Dinah.

-I haven't seen him for quite a while. Thank God.

Dinah made a cross sign, earning a laugh from me, but I soon stopped because of Camila's glare.

-I better get going. – I said approaching Dinah, saying goodbye with a kiss on her cheek.

-Take care, snow white, our conversation is not over yet. – Dinah said.

I raised both hands in surrender, and then turned towards the door, leaving the room.

Dinah found out my little affair with Camila, and I strangely feel light, perhaps it's because I trust her a lot. Whatever. Now I have something more important to do. I was going to take Camila home, but since I'm not anymore, I'll play a little more.

-----

I put on my black leather gloves and grabbed the hook of the big gate, and with a bit of force I pulled it, making the gate open. I entered the place with a smile on my face. I closed the gate and walked slowly to my stereo, and with my iPod in hand, I plugged it on the device. Within seconds "Run" by Awolnation flooded the environment. Some groans were heard, but I increased the volume and the groans were muffled.

I removed my jacket and threw it on the chair. And as a ritual, I grabbed my cigarette, bringing it up to my mouth, and with my lighter I lit it, taking a long drag as I walked to the switch. The smoke escaped through my nostrils. My fingers reached the switch, turning on the light of my precious tool panel, my eyes scanned the entire table and by pure will stopped on my little set of knives, next to it there was an ax. I grabbed the knife set and walked to my destination. There he was, half naked with his arms and legs tied up, suspended from the floor in a circle like the one from a dart game, where he's the main target, my target.

-Hmmm. – I moaned, taking another drag.

My eyes were closed, enjoying the beats of the music. With my eyes still closed, I threw one of the knives, hitting right next to his head, making a slight cut on the trash's ear in front of me. I opened my eyes and let the smoke escape slowly through my lips. The piece of shit squirmed incessantly, which made me laugh, a heartfelt and satisfying laugh.

-After a week stuck in here, I'll finally be able to give you what you truly deserve. Do you want to play a little?

-----

NOTE: Lauren is back in action. Who's her victim? Tell me who you think the victim is ;) Dun dun dun :P Please be patient for the next chapter because it's huge, I'll try to translate it as fast as I can. So many different things happen in it, can't wait for y'all to read it kjhdfghjkjhgfgh y'all are gonna be like "WHAAAAAAT?!" at the end of it XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...