Knocked Up...AGAIN! ~ Book...

By HeatherJachmann

**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again... More

COPYRIGHT.
Happy Birthday Baby
The Vasectomy
Something's Missing
What Did You Say?
Back To The Quack!
Violent Vomiting
In Shock
Everything Is Expanding
Another Birthday
Complications
The Name Game
That Can't Be Good
Trouble Turns Two
The Ultimate Restriction
A Happy Taylor Christmas
Counting Down The Days
Daddy's 40th Birthday
Little Pieces Of You
Am I Dreaming?
Four Excited Big Brothers
Packed To The Rafters
Make A Wish
Surprise Baby
Is it Love?
In That One Moment....part one
In That One Moment....part two
The Next Taylor Story
A Little Piece of You.... info
A Family Tree

Shit! I forgot!

88.9K 1.8K 136
By HeatherJachmann

Shit! I Forgot!

Sometimes it's quiet easy to forget important or special dates, don't worry, it happens a lot.

28th September 2019 ( 19 weeks and 1 day, revised gestation due to Doc Watson )

Summer's POV 

This last week has been absolute torture, I have been stressed to the max and I've barely left our bed. I have been trying to help Matty as much as I can with the boys, but I do feel terrible in not being able to do more. With the constant aches in my back and knowing that our twins may need to be delivered early, it's all weighing heavily on my mind. Also, with the dues date pushed back a week, I'm more confused as hell, and more annoyed but I guess Doctor Watson has his reasons.

Brax and Jace loved their new rooms and even asked Matty if they could help set up the twins room. Brax was excited that he's finally getting a little sister, and another little brother, he said he will look after them for me, which was cute. He even painted a new picture at school, with his new siblings playing in the park with him, he is so adorable.

My little J-Butt on the other hand, was not at all impressed at the thought of a sister coming, that lasted about five minutes. Uncle Kaleb kindly put his two cents worth in and told him he could beat all the boys up that try to touch her, he liked that idea. Matty was not to happy to hear Kaleb say that, we don't need him beating up other little kids when they go anywhere near his sister. Kaleb has more than likely said that to Tyler and Cam, and he wonders why they act like he does.

Cade and Aidan, didn't even blink an eye when they were told, but they did manage to find a paint brush each, still coated with orange paint. They thought it would be an awesome idea to paint my couch in the family room, which is cream in colour. No one was game enough to admit that it was their fault, that it had got forgotten and not cleaned up. Lucky that it wasn't that bad, and I just chucked a rug over it anyways. 

"Morning sunshine, you getting up today?" Katie asked as she walked through the bedroom door, I frowned at her, why would I want to get up, when the kids aren't home? And what the hell is she doing here? I bet she's here to keep an eye on me, while Matty is dropping the kids off, which he never said why they are going for the weekend. I'm sure I'll find out when he gets back home.

"Nope, and how did you get in? Matty's taken the boys to your Mum's place." I asked as I stretched out more, I have about six pillows propping different parts of my body up.

"Matt let me in as he left, and don't you want to get up today?" she frowned and sat on the edge of the bed, tilting her head to the side a little.

"Again, what's so special about today, it's Saturday." I said giving her my best 'are you crazy' look, her eyes went wide and she sucked in a deep breath.

"You seriously don't know what today is?" she asked again, I frowned and shook my head.

"It's the twenty eigth of September." she said moving her hand around in a circle motion, is that supposed to help crank my brain into gear? September, there's no other birthdays, except mine and Charlotte's, hers was three days ago, we got married on Sep... HOLY SHIT! now it was my turn to look at her with wide eyes, I sat up  straighter and grabbed on to her arms.

"Fucking Hell! I forgot our anniversary, he's gonna think I'm a bad wife." I screeched and then buried my head in my hands after I released her. How the fuck could I forget the day we got married? 

"Honey, relax, he 's not going to be upset, you both have been through a lot this past week, he will understand." she said squeezing my hands with a smile, he might not care, but I do, and it makes me feel bad, I've never forgotten. That's usually the man's job, but not Matty, no, he's got every date programmed into his head.

"He might not be, but I sure am, I feel terrible." I mumbled and flopped back down onto my pillows, damn it,  I didn't even get him anything. 

"Calm down Sums, it's not like you forget every year, Kaleb is fucking useless, he even forgets his own birthday, don't ask me how." she chuckled, that's beacuse Kaleb is an idiot, I won't tell her that though, but I'm pretty sure she knows.

"Well that's not entirely true, I forgot his birthday last year." I laughed, I remember that day, I rushed off to the store and made it look like I ran out of formula for the twins, when I actually went to pick up his present that I had on hold, I remembered that at least. 

"That's what you get for having birthdays around Christmas and New Years, but you'll never forget Cam's birthday." she laughed, that's true, nothing beats Christmas day with the birth of your nephew in your own house. 

"Let's not relive that, I still have nightmares about seeing your flaps." I joked and she picked one of my pillows up and threw it at me.

"Whatever." she chuckled and then laid down so her head was resting on my legs.

"Did he say anything to you this morning?" she asked and turned her head to look at me.

"No, he just told me that your mum wanted the kids for the weekend, other than that, nothing." I said with a shrug, he has always planned something for our anniversary, I wonder what he has done this year. I don't know how I got so lucky marrying a sweetheart like Matty, it always takes my breath away at how sweet and loving he can be.

Flashback 28th September 2018

This year five years ago, I married my hunky sex god hubby, and it has been  amazing so far. Sure we have had our arguements, and disagreements, but what marriage doesn't, most of the time it's over the stupidest things. 

Last night we dropped the kids off at my parents place, because we had to be up at eight to get to the airport. I have no idea where the hell we are going, but to be up at this time of the morning, is just plain idiotic, specially when the boys are not here to wake us up.

"Are you going to tell me where we are going?" I asked Matty, as he drove us to the airport, it's been nice weather lately, but it chooses to be cold this morning, I'm wearing one of Matty's hoodies.

"You'll find out when we get there." he laughed, I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.

"You can keep doing that, I'm still not telling you." he grinned and glanced at me quickly before concentrating back to the road. 

"Fine." I sulked and kept my head turned toward the window, watching the city go by, Matty the smartass was chuckling, he'll pay for that. About twenty minutes later we arrived at the airport and made out way to check in and that's where I learn of our destination.

"Port Lincoln?" I scrunched my face up, I wasn't expecting that place to be where we were headed.

"Yep, a nice weekend getaway, and you Missy are gonna be swimming with some sharks." he chuckled and passed our printed out ticket thingy to the chick behind the counter, who kept perving on Matty. 

"Yeah, I don't think so, Babe." I laughed and said Babe loud enough for the bitch oggling my husband to hear, which worked because she averted her eyes quickly. Swimming with sharks, what the hell? he's got another thing coming if I'm jumping into the sea filled with great whites, no fucking way. 

It was a quick half hour flight from Adelaide to the home of the sharks, and just thinking about them is making my skin crawl. We settled in to our sea view room in the Port Linclon Hotel, which is really beautiful, it's a lot nicer here than what I thought it would look it.

"Wanna go for a walk and get some fish and chips for lunch?" Matty said from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I gazed out to sea. 

"Yeah, sounds good, we're not really going to be in there with sharks are we?" I asked and pointed out to the horizon, I can't wait for sunset, it's gonna look amazing from here.

"Yep, and we leave at two, so let's do lunch and have a look around before we have to leave." he chuckled and kissed the side of my head, fuck, I thought he was joking about that!

"I can't swim." I laughed as he dragged me out of the room, he snorted and shook his head.

"Nice try, Baby, we are doing it, it can be something to mark of your bucket list." he said as we walked hand in hand, through the hotel. 

"Your bucket list maybe." I mumbled, which only got him laughing, damn boy is fucking mad if he wants to do this. We walked around the town and found a take away shop and ordered some hot chips and a couple pieces of fish, then strolled down to the beach. 

"This is awesome, Babe, thank you." I said with a huge smile as I relaxed into my hubby's embrace as we nibbled on lunch.

"Anything for you , Baby, you deserve this and much more." he said softly and squeezed me into him tighter.

"I love you." I whipsered and turned to face him, his face shining with a bright smile, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine gently.

"I love you, too." he whispered back across my lips. We enjoyed the rest of lunch, soaking in the amazing sights before us, even with those annoying seagulls that tried to steal my food. A couple hours later we were suited up and ready to dive into a cage, in the middle of shark infested water.

"You ready to do this, Babe." Matty said with a smirk, the asshole is enjoying this way too much.

"I guess I have to be." I mumbled, and looked over the edge of the boat. We had been through a small training exercise, and are now ready to take the pulnge. More like walk the plank and be used as shark bait. 

"Right guys, let's go." one of the guys the instructors said, and with the adrenalin pumping I squeezed my eyes shut and leap off the edge and into the cage. Holy Shit! It all happened so fast, one minute I'm in there and the next Im lowered down and awaited to be eaten alive by a gian great white shark. I moved around the cage a bit, trying to watch from all sides and that's when my eyes popped out of my head. FUCKING HELL! my heart was hammering in my chest and all I could see was Shark, with it's big teeth coming right for me. I'm gonna be shark bait, I'm gonna be eaten alive, that fucking shark is fucking massive. I could feel the sides of its body crashing into the side of the cage as it swam passed, oh good god, get me outta here! 

"It wasn't that bad was it, shark bait?" Matty laughed as I tried to calm my rapid heartbeat and breathing, he seems fine after going in there, damn adrenalin seeking junking.

"I'm never doing that, ever again." I said glaring at him, which only made him laugh more.

"That's the whole idea, Babe, you're done it, you can brag you've been swimming with sharks, and  you won't need to do it again." he said after his laughter had died down. He does have a point there, I can now say that, he always knows what to say, sometimes it's annoyingly correct.

"Can we please go back to dry land, all this rocking is making me sick." I whined, he chuckled and then the boat started to head into shore. Was I glad to get off that water, I know how Marlin and Dory feel now, when they got chased by Bruce and his friends, in Finding Nemo.

end of flashback

I had nightmares about that fucking shark for weeks after that, but the photo I have is hanging proudly on the familyroom wall.  Katie and I were still in the same positions, as we watched some Grey's when Matty walked into our room, looking rather delicious in his tight shirt and trackies.

"Thanks sis, you can go now." Matty said as he bumped her legs that were hanging off the edge of the bed.

"You don't have to be so rough." she chuckled at sat up.

"Have fun, and please try and get that fat ass of yours out of bed today." she said with her eyes narrowed at me.

"Yes boss." I laughed, she stood up and gave Matty a look, silently telling him, that he better make me or else.

"You better go, before Kaleb burns the house down." Matty laughed and came over to his side of the bed and laid on top of the covers.

"He's the one that should be supervised, at all times, bye guys." she chuckled, and waved as she left the room. Matty has been making sure I have someone around me at all times, if he isn't here, as irritating as that is, I know his protective side has stepped up a gear, incase someithng goes wrong..

"Now that we are alone for the next day and a half, you ready to have a relaxing weekend?" my gorgeous husband asked as he rolled onto his side, and rubbed over my massive belly with his hand. I love it when he does that, it always makes me feel calm and I can tell the babies know it's their daddy, because they move a lot more.

"I sure am, what are we doing today?" I asked and ran my fingers through is soft hair, he must have washed it this morning, it's fluffier than normal.

"We are not leaving this bed, well only for toilet stops and food breaks, how does that sound?" he said looking like he could really use the rest, his eyes look sunken in and so tired.

"I love that idea, Babe, I'm sorry I haven't been much help lately." I said softly, feeling even worse for making him basically do everything for me and the boys, but he hasn't once complained.

"Don't be, you needed it, and these little ones, need their Mummy to keep them in there as long as possible." he said rubbing over my belly more, god, he must be worried sick about them, he's too stubborn to tell me sometimes, but I know without him saying so.

"Happy anniversary, Babe." I smiled and his face dropped, maybe I'm not the only one that has forgotten.

"I was wondering why Dad called and said that they were ready for the kids, this morning." he said a little shocked, like me, I was sure he remembered, well this is a first. Our parents take yurns each year to have the kids for the night, which is really awesome of them.

"You forgot?" I said sounding upset, which wasn't hard to do, because I had done the exact same thing. His face dropped and he does look really bad about it, as well.

"I'm sorry, Sums, it's been that crazy around here, I don't even know what day it is." he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him, my head now resting on his chest.

"Babe, don't beat yourself up too much, I only remembered what today was when Katie reminded me." I said and tilted my head in his direction, his gorgeous green eyes shimmering down at me.

"I'll make it up to you next year, Baby." he smiled, his hands massaging my back, I moaned, god, that feels good.

"Me too, now can you please get some sleep, Babe, you look like death warmed up." I chuckled and I buried myself into him more, and closed my eyes, I love just being next to him, he's like a big cuddly teddybear and he smells so fucking good, it makes my mouth water.

"Thanks wifie, I love you." he smiled and gave my forehead a kiss with his yummy lips, then closed his eyes.

"I love you too, hubby." I whispered, it didn't take him long to doze off, which didn't surprise me at all. He really is an amazing guy, and it makes me feel so much more treasured, that I'm the one that gets to spend the rest of my life with him. I tunred my eyes back to the tv and watched some more Grey's as Matty slept soundly next to me, it wasn't long before I joined him. I guess with everything going on, it just slipped our minds, but all that doesn't matter now, we have each other, and that's the only thing that's important.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you loved this chapter!

There's a link on the side whith the shark cage diving on the side if you want to check it out. Port Lincoln is a real place on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia.

PLEASE VOTE!! and COMMENT!! love hearing from you guys, and thanks so much for all your amazing words, for someone that hated English class, you have made me feel really good about my writing.

NAMES!!! What do you think Matty and Sums will pick for their son and daughter? I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Until next time, see ya soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 47.7K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
1.8K 62 18
Katherine Nichols, the one that everyone knew didn't want children, agreed to become the godmother of her friend's kid. She figured that she wouldn't...
505K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
128K 3.8K 58
**This is the SECOND book, the FIRST is The Pregnancy Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are about to have their babies, along with Astrid and Je...