Kidnapped By The Bad Boy

By snehasarah94

His breath fanned my lips and his ocean blue eyes stared at me. He cupped my face and I immediately felt the... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Hey guys!
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

5.5K 169 36
By snehasarah94

I walked back home, but not before stopping by Starbucks for coffee.

Coffee is my life.

Beth had gone straight to the gym after school, so I guess I'll have my revenge some other time.

I reached my front gate and searched my bag for my key.

I unlocked the door, stepped inside and placed, well dumped my bag on the couch.

" Zach!" I screamed.

It was just me, my elder brother and my mom.

Realising that my brother isn't at home, I walk towards the fridge to look for leftovers.

I see a note stuck on the fridge.

I'm going for a party tonight.
Order Chinese or pizza.
Don't wait for me.
Goodnight

Love

Zach.

I crumple the note and throw it in the bin. I wasn't surprised. This was the usual.

He's the total opposite of me.

My mom worked as a cabin crew member so she normally came back late and left early. I barely saw her everyday.

Not having an appetite, I grab an apple and climb upstairs.

I change into my PJ's and comb my dark brown shoulder length hair.

I grab my phone and plug in my earphones.

Clicking my favourite song, I pull my dark blue comforter and make myself warm.

My eyes start feeling heavy and I let sleep take over me.

***

My eyes flutter open and I rub my eyes.

I look around as I try to recognise my surroundings .

I find pair of emerald green eyes staring at me like I was some mystical creature.

Not recognising the surroundings or the pair of eyes which were now starting to feel creepy, panic starts to rise within me.

I let out a scream.

" Shush! You're going to wake someone up " the owner of those green eyes tell me.

I look up at him and a vague memory crosses my mind but I push it out.

" Who...who are...you ? " I manage to stutter.

" It's fine, calm down. I won't hurt you. I'm Alex. Alex Ryder. " He says, with a warm smile.

That's it. It's Alex Ryder, the quarterback.

" Where am I ? " I ask, looking around.

I was in a basement of a really big house was my guess.

" You're in Jason Evans house. Don't you know?"

How am I supposed to know?

I've never been to his parties or any thing.

But for now I'm just letting that piece of information digest.

I'm in ' the' Jason Evans house.

---

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my second chapter.

If u did please vote and follow.

The video above is Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars

Also pardon me as I live in the UAE and don't know how things work in America.

I research as much as I can but , if I mess up at any point please bear with me.

What do you think is going to happen next ?

Comment , vote and follow!

MGML

491 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 2.1K 147
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
38.6K 1.8K 35
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

365K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
927K 49.4K 31
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...