Fuentes or Sykes? (Pierce The...

By mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* Horizon, the adopted little sister of the Fuentes brothers wonders why her family gave her up... ... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Q&A
Social Media!
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION SUMMARIES
NEW PTV FIC

Chapter Eleven

1.5K 74 9
By mediagirl94

HORIZON

I'd managed to track down Mike and tell him off for Austin being high on our date, apparently the new drug dealer had pretty strong stuff. Paul, my ex and also a drug dealer sold powerful drugs but as far as I was aware he was still in prison. I talked Kellin out of telling Vic about Danielle for now, he protested but I mentioned that I had a feeling Vic was growing sick of her and would soon dump her. This made Kellin happy, and he still denied Kellic.

I throw on my favourite Slipknot tank and a pair of cut off shorts with my trusty Vans, I didn't fancy dressing up tonight. Kellin scowled at my choice of outfit as he played with my hair. Austin entered the bus and Kelin threw himself at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Austin, please tell your girlfriend to dress up a little. A band tee isn't glamorous."

"But Austin it's Slipknot."

I walk into the front lounge and give him a twirl before sitting down on his lap. Kellin throws his arms in the air dramatically knowing he'd been beaten. Austin kisses me and runs his fingers along the waist of my shorts.

"Sorry Kells but I'm going to have to agree with my girlfriend, Slipknot is awesome."

"Let's head out then, lovebirds, everyone's already at the party."

Kellin jumps up and Austin and I follow behind him off the bus. But then I remember the task I'd given my friend. I grab his arm bringing him to a swift halt causing Austin to walk into me.

"Kellin, did you stalk Perrentes?"

A huge smile spreads across Kellin's face while Austin looks between the two of us wearing a confused expression.

"Perrentes? You mean like Mike and Tony?"

"Yes, Austin keep up, I did some stalking while you guys were on your date and caught them holding holds. I ship them."

I wanted to squeal with happiness, both Tony and Mike deserved happiness with each other. Austin smiles and shakes his head before linking his fingers through mine.

"I ship Kellic more."

Kellin huffs dramatically before storming off leaving me and Austin in stitches. We laugh all the way to the party which was in full swing. Alan waves us over and hands us a beer before excusing himself. I leave Austin's side when I see Oli arrive with a pretty girl on his arm who I assumed was his wife Hannah.

Across the fire, Kellin shoots me an encouraging smile as he speaks to Vic and Danielle of all people. Oli separates from his band and walks towards me with Hannah hanging onto his arm.

"Horizon, meet Hannah, my wife. She works with tattoos like you, though she probably can't play the drums like you."

"Hi Horizon, that's an interesting name. I love your work, are they all your own designs?"

Hannah points to my arm which was covered in my own designs. I stroke my arm and nod.

"Yeah, all my own designs. I like her Oli. Though do you think I could get a private word?"

Oli nods and excuses himself from Hannah who walks off towards Nicholls and Jordan. I motion for Oli to follow me away from the party and suddenly I feel nervous about being alone with him, I could be talking to my birth brother.

"What can I do for you tonight love?"

"I got a phone call off the orphanage and they told me my birth family sent me a letter which my adoptive family promised to give me when I turned eighteen, they kept the letter from me Oli."

Oli looks relatively relaxed as I laid the news on him, well I hadn't told him my suspicions yet. I just needed to rip it off like a band-aid.

"I overheard you talking to your band that I could be your birth sister because you got me a stuffed rabbit when I was a toddler didn't you Oli? Vic and Mike aren't your biggest fans and I think it's because they know about the letter. Oli are you my birth brother?"

OLI

Well, that was unexpected, sure Danielle told me earlier that Horizon suspected something but now here she was laying it all on the line. She sounded upset and desperate for the truth because she'd been lied to for years by the Fuentes family.I chew my lip and nod, it was only then that Horizon broke down in my arms.

"I think I might be your brother Horizon."

I hold her tight as she cries, this moment was years in the making and now I finally had my little sister back in my arms where she belonged.

"I need DNA proof Oli, only then will I confront Vic, Mike and my parents."

She pulls back and wipes her tears away. I fully understood why she wanted DNA proof.

"It will take a couple of weeks to get the results Horizon. Can you stay on your brother's bus with a bunch of liars?"

"I spend most of my time on Austin's bus. Oh my god, if you're really my brother do you mind that I have a boyfriend?"

Horizon's eyes widen as realisation dawns on her. Yes, I hadn't been her big brother for over twenty years, but I knew Austin was a good guy and would love her.

"Calm down sis, I like Austin and if you do then I'll support you all the way."

"Thanks, big brother. Kellin was right, I feel better now I've spoken to you."

So Kellin knew about me, that made sense since those two told each other everything. Now it made sense when Danielle saw me earlier.

"Danielle must have overheard you and Kellin, I bumped into her when she was buying drugs. Did you know she's doing drugs?"

Horizon sighs and rubs her temples, "Kellin and I caught her doing them on the bus and Kellin threatened to tell Vic. I have a bad past with drugs Oli. I hear there's a new dealer on Warped."

"He's called Paul as far as I know. Will you ever tell me about your past Horizon? I mean if we're blood-related I'd like to make up for lost time."

HORIZON

Paul, no it couldn't be. He was locked up. He abused me both mentally and physically for months and got me hooked on drugs. Oli had to be wrong, it could just be another guy named Paul.

"Are you okay sis? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Oli goes to pull me into a hug but I shrug him off. I needed to find Danielle and ask her for a description of Paul.

"I'm going to see Danielle and ask her for a description of Paul. One day I'll tell you about my past Oli I promise."

"Tell me what's going on Horizon. Let me come with you just in case Paul is a bad guy."

I shake my head and start to shake, "No Oli, if it's my Paul then he'll kill you. He's a dangerous man. I need you to find Austin and keep an eye on him, Paul still thinks he owns me and will kill Austin to get him out of the frame."

"HORIZON WAIT—"

I run away from Oli back towards the party cutting off his shouts. I notice Kellin ahead of me but stop in my tracks as I see someone come up behind him and put something over his mouth. Kellin struggles before going limp and is dragged backwards into the shadows.

"KELLIN!"

"Long time no see sweetheart, did you miss me?"

I feel a prick in my neck and my world goes black.

AUSTIN

Horizon had been gone a while as had Kellin. I pull out my phone and dial her number. Towards the wooded area, Horizon's ringtone goes off, why was she in the woods? I put my phone away and call out her name, but a piece of cloth is forced over my nose and mouth.

"So you're the new boyfriend, Horizon is and will always be mine pretty boy."

I didn't recognise the deep male voice behind me. Despite my best struggles, I was soon overcome and felt my eyelids droop. I just prayed that Horizon was safe from this nutcase.

Stalk me Online:

Twitter: msbuddingstar

Twitter #2 (Wattpad Updates): mediagirl94

YouTube: youtube.com/bethrobinson94

Instagram: mediagirl94

Tumblr (Band Imagines): fangirl94stuff

Tumblr (YouTube Imagines): youtubeandmoreyoutuberimagines

Snapchat: mediagirl94

Depop Shop: mediagirl94

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.5K 27
It's the first year Pierce The Veil is playing at Warped. They meet the band Your Twisted Consequence, and Tony can't get enough of the lead singer T...
21.5K 396 21
Aribella Sullivan, the merch girl for Bring Me The Horizon, used to be best friends with the Fuentes brothers... that was until they became famous. T...
3.3K 141 32
It's the summer of 2012 so you know what that means - Warped Tour - Kellin's going through a difficult time whilst on the tour, so he confides in is...
263K 4.3K 13
WARNING : THIS STORY MOVES QUICKLY. I AM TIRED OF READING COMMENTS FROM MULTIPLE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SPEED OF THE STORY. I HAVE PUT THE STOR...