Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

By Zombii_gal

~TRIGGER WARNING~ 6th book in the gone unnoticed series Ben is obsessed. Since a young age, he's been told t... More

NEW STORY!
Copy Write
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Sorry...
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven
INSTAGRAM
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen
Day Twenty
THE END :(((
New Story!!!

Day One

2.6K 107 3
By Zombii_gal

"Mom please, I just forgot, I'll make sure to do it next time I promise!" I begged as my mom dragged me by my arm towards the car.

"You don't just forget Ben, You have to check," She said, clenching her teeth. "I've told you time and time again, you have to lock the door."

"I know mom, I'm sorry I forgot."

"Don't forget! You do this every time, every day, with everything you do, you always forget something! Stop forgetting Ben, check everything." She yelled at me as we entered the car.

At this point I was crying, tears running down my cheeks as I tried my hardest to hold it back.

"Check everything, once, twice, even three times if you have to Ben, Kept things organized, that's part of the problem; your a goddamn slob!"

Check, check, check, organize, repeat, repeat, repeat.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 334 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
936K 70.5K 42
***WATTYS 2021 YA WINNER*** When her handsome nemesis challenges her to a bet, ambitious eighteen-year-old Nyla must go on more dates than him or ris...
141K 3.8K 20
She's a girl with open wounds and a lot of scars. She's a senior in High School, she meets Luke Hemmings aka Bad Boy, he's always in some trouble. W...