Mystery Girl (Niall Horan)

Por TrustMeImNormal

Sending a hundred tweets almost everyday to Niall Horan was a hobby of Julia Francesca Cu. She thought it wou... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1: It's not Stalking! It's researching!
Chapter 2: The Comeback
Chapter 3: Not Yet
Chapter 5: Look who's gettin' famous!
Chapter 6: I Spy Niall
Chapter 7: Before we meet
Chapter 8: The Faker
Chapter 9: Preparations
Chapter 10: Finally!
Chapter 11: The First Date
Chapter 12: End of Pretense
Chapter 13: Fight? No Way!
Chapter 14: Over Again
Chapter 15: Forever (Final Chapter!)
A MASSIVE THANK YOU

Chapter 4: Closer

154 3 1
Por TrustMeImNormal

Chapter 4: Closer

Saturday

"So, how's your day?" Jasmine asked. Her bestfriend seemed happy. It's been 2 months since Niall followed her. "Life is good!" Julia said smiling widely. "Haha! So... have you been chatting with Niall?" "Yeah... not chatting. Tweeting." "Whatever. Anyways, holy tacos, he followed me too!" Jasmine said looking at her phone. "Who? Harry?" "No. Your husband." "My gosh, Niall is soooo sweet!" Julia said as she blushes a little. "Calm down. Haha. You're so Crazy." Julia just laughed.

@AideenIsOnFire Hi... I missed tweeting with you. xx ;)

Julia screamed and showed it to her bestfriend. "Oh my gosh, you should reply quickly." Jasmine said.

@NiallOfficial Awww. Me too. xx How you doin'?

@AideenIsOnFire I'm feeling great!!! Found a friend. xx

@NiallOfficial Good for you ;) Who?

@AideenIsOnFire You. x

@NiallOfficial Awww! You always make my day! Thank you. x.

@AideenIsOnFire Lemme guess who's your favourite 1D member... xxx

@NiallOfficial It's obvious. x ;) Okay, who?

@AideenIsOnFire It's the cutest in One Direction ;) xxx

@NiallOfficial What is his name then? :) x

@AideenIsOnFire Niall James G. Horan who loves Po-Ta-Toes! xxx

@NiallOfficial Lol, Niall! Omg can't breathe!

@AideenIsOnFire Want Mouth to Mouth from me? Captain Ireland To the Rescue! x

Julia was literally on the floor screaming. "Hey get yo ass out of the floor. I just cleaned!" Jasmine scolded. "Oops... sorry."

@NiallOfficial *dead*

@AideenIsOnFire *gives CPR*

@NiallOfficial *opens eyes* Am I in heaven? There's an angel!

@AideenIsOnFire Aww... Talk to you later, Aideen. Fire in Irish. ;)

@NiallOfficial Okay... Nice tweeting to you! Yeah... I'm hot as fire ;) lol jk. x

@AideenIsOnFire I hope to see you soon. You're really fun.xxx

@NiallOfficial You too. I'll go to your concert in December. xx

@AideenIsOnFire Thanks! looking forward to that. Bye. I love you. xxx

@NiallOfficial Love you too. xxx Bye.

---

"Jaaaaaassssmmiiinnnne!!!!!" She showed their conversation. "Holy... you're getting closer to him." "One more step, and I'll be his wife!" Julia said. "Haha! Hope so... Well, I gotta go. Mark asked me out ." "And you accepted?" "Yeah. It's a friendly date. Calm your potatoes." Jasmine said and left.

---

Jasmine walked to the bus stop. Then soon a bus came and she went in. Mark called her. "Hey, where are you, Aarielle?" "I'm still in the bus. Are you already there?" "Yes." "Okay. I'm on the way. Bye." "See ya, bye."

Then she arrived at the restaurant. "Hey..." Mark approached her and gave her one red rose. "Thanks." She smiled. They both took a seat in a table for two. "So... what are you doing lately?" he asked. "Busy as always. Weekends are only my rest days." "How does it feel that you're the Assistant Editor?" "Hmm... nothing really. It's like, you're doing your job. That's all. How about you? You're the son of one of the Major Stockholders in the company. What have you been doin' lately?" "Being a photographer is really good! You get friends with Celebrities." "Yeah... Since our company is a Showbiz Magazine, it's really possible to get celebrities to be your friends." "Yeah... It's October now... Can't believe the year's gonna end in 2 months." "Haha! Who you'll be shooting for November's issue?" "One Direction." "WHAT?" she jumped off her seat. "Calm down. Are you a Directioner or somethin'?" "Yes, Yes I am!" "Wow... You're a fangirl!" "Mark... can you take me with you, please?" "Sure!!! This Monday." "ALREADY ON MONDAY?!" "Yeah!" Mark laughed at her. "Okay! Okay! Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!" Mark laughed. "Why are you like laughing?" Jasmine asked confused. "I really liked your reaction." Jasmine just smiled. "Hey Aarielle, so... are there other guys asking you out?" "A lot." "And...?" "I rejected them." "Whoa.... I must be lucky then?" "This is a friendly date isn't it. Besides I'm not your type right?" "Oh, Aarielle... Go back to the sea... Isn't it obvious? I like you. You're really pretty and hot." Jasmine just facepalmed. "Seriously? Haha! Oh come on! There are so much better girls than me." "That's what you exactly said to Fred, Rob, Nate and Luke. And now me?" "They told you?" "Yeah... Why do you keep rejecting guys? Don't tell me you're a lesbian." "Oh shut up. I'm not. I'm just not ready to fall in love yet... I'm just... 20 years old." "Fine. Then I'll wait." Mark said. Jasmine was a bit annoyed. "But what if I fall in love with someone while you're waiting?" Mark just laughed. "We're friends right?" He asked. "Of course." She replied...

---

"How's your friendly date--" "Listen. The boys will have a photoshoot with the boys on Monday. It's your time to shine, Julia." Jasmine said. "Oh my gosh! Okay.... Hey... how was your date?" "FRIENDLY date. It was alright. I was kinda annoyed." "Why?" "Mark is really a bit of an asshole." Julia laughed. "I mean, isn't it obvious that being friends is the farthest he can be with me? Oh for crying out loud, I don't wanna hurt his feelings like the other guys, 'cause he's been a great guy. Although, I think he's a bit of perv." "Gosh,  why?" "He said IT was pretty and hot. Totally not what I wanted to hear." "What do you want to hear then?" "I want to hear Harry's voice saying I love you. That's it. I can die peacefully." "You freaking idiot." Julia laughed and laughed.

---

Sunday Morning...

"Jasmine, there are hate tweets comin'." Julia told her bestfriend as she saw mean tweets.

@AideenIsOnFire Stop flirting with my Niall, b*tch.

@AideenIsOnFire F*ck you, whore.

@AideenIsOnFire Which club are you from? Go suck my dog's d*ck.

Julia was already crying. Jasmine frowned, and said 3 words. "They're just Jealous." "But.... But... Shall I continue tweeting to him?" "Of course dummy! They don't even know how you look like. And that's jut a codename. Oh come on, Julia!" She was right. Julia nodded and kept reading.

Later, she saw Niall's tweet.

Please stop sending mean tweets to @AideenIsOnFire. She's done nothin' wrong. Why hate her? #disappointed

He tweeted again.

@AideenIsOnFire You okay? x

Julia took a deep breath and replied.

@NiallOfficial I'm okay, I guess. x

@AideenIsOnfire One more mean tweet from them, and I'm done.

@NiallOfficial It's okay Niall. Don't worry.

@AideenIsOnFire Let's just have a private conversation. I'll give you a DM.

---

Niall: So what do you look like?

Aideen: Hmm... I have long caramel colored hair. I have brown eyes.

Niall: Wow. You just described my dream girl. Can you speak other languages?

Aideen: Aww.. Really <3 I can speak filipino too.

Niall: I can't wait to see you.

Aideen: Me too, Nialler.

Niall: How old are you?

Aideen: I'm just 19 years old. ;)

Niall: Oh Still studying then?

Aideen: I am already working. x

Niall: Oh really? That's nice. Single? ;) x

Aideen: Since I popped out of the womb, yes. x

Niall: Great. What do you love? ;)

Aideen: I love food as much as I love you ;)

Niall: Yayy! You're my girl then.

Aideen: Srsly? Omg, am I dreaming?

Niall: No you're not Princess. This is real.

Aideen: Niall, why do you always make me happy? x ;)

Niall: I'll make you happier when I ask you out, if we meet.

...

...

...

Niall: Aideen, still alive?

Aideen: I'm sorry. I freaked out a lot. x Also dropped my phone on my face.

Niall: Ouch, you okay? Do u need Captain Ireland?

Aideen: No need. Thanks.

Their conversation went on. They began to know more about each other.

---

Monday....

"Today's the day." Julia told her best friend who was In front of her cellphone, yes, writing another fanfic again. "Are you even listening?" "Yeah, carrot."

Then they arrived at the Office. They met with the Marketing Manager, The Editor in chief, and the CEO. "Okay, we'll watch One Direction's photoshoot." Julia and Jasmine looked at each other. They were very excited.

They walked to the studo and saw Mark settin' up the whole place.

They all sat at the couch in front of the shooting area. "Hi Aarielle. You look so stunning." Mark said as he wipes his lenses. "Erm... Thanks... Mark." He smiled. "I'll just go to the washroom. Excuse us. Jasmine, come on."

They went to the washroom. "Okay, don't panic. Just stay cool." Julia said. "Will you introduce yourself?" "No. I have a plan. I'll tell you. Just not now." "Fine..."

They went back to the studio. The boys were already there. "Hey, disney princess!" Louis said and laughed as he referred to Jasmine. Everyone laughed. "What's your name?" Louis asked. "My name is Aarielle." "Really? That's nice!" "Wow... it's really amazing that your name is Aarielle. Really suits you." Liam said. Julia took fries out 'cause she was hungry. Niall approached her. "Can I have some, miss?" Julia blushed. "S-sure Niall..." "Yay!" Niall took 5 fries and went back to the set. He gave one each if his bandmates. "My God. For the first time, Niall shared food." Zayn said. They all laughed. "Harry, are you alright?" Louis asked him. He was quiet. He just smirked. "He's speechless. 'Cause I think he saw Princess Aarielle." Liam said. Jasmine blushed. "I have never doubted, you're the smart one in the band." Louis said as he gives Liam a brofist. Everyone laughed. "Alright guys! Hate to break this fun, but we gotta shoot!" Mark said nicely. "Oh sure, bro." Louis said.

After that, they had a lunch with them. "How are your girlfriends, boys?" The CEO asked them. "Eleanor Jane Tomlinson  is fine." "Perrie still can't believe she's my wife." "Dani's amazing." "How 'bout the single boys?" "Niall is loving someone even though he hasn't met her yet." Harry said. "Is it Aideen?" "Y-yes." Niall said and was blushing. Jasmine coughed. Julia was also blushing. Everybody looked at Jasmine. "Oh, I'm sorry." "It's okay.... Anyway, Harry?" "Harry's crushing on someone. He texted me after the Photoshoot... Meaning... just now." Louis said. "And I think it's the Disney Princess." Jasmine's eyes widened. Harry just looked down and was blushing. Holy fudgecakes. Julia texted her. "Don't text me, you're just in front of me." Jasmine said. "Jasmine!" "Oops." They looked at them and just laughed

Jasmine and Julia didn't talk to them at all. They were too freaking shy....

End Of Chapter 4

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4K 127 19
Kylie Clark. Niall Horan. Two strangers who very quickly fall for each other. Niall is really protective of Kylie, he hates the thought of another gu...
212K 2.2K 40
Claire has been best friends with Niall since she was a kid. She's met so many people through him. Like a certain drummer that she just happens to ha...
242K 6.7K 20
Claire has been best friends with Niall Horan since they were kids. One night, before a One Direction concert, unexpected events happen and everythi...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...