Wrong Place βœ”

By MatshidisoBella

What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48/ The Epilogue

Chapter 16

9.6K 489 69
By MatshidisoBella

Kimberly Jacobs P.O.V

Thomas was standing in the room his hands in his jeans pockets. He looked displeased with the tobacco kidnapper whose name turned out to be Robert. I was thankful to God that he saved me. He saved me by sending Thomas to my rescue.

I quickly stood up from the couch and rushed to Thomas and threw my arms around him embracing him. I don't even fucking know why I did that.

He hugged me back and softly spoke sweet nothings in my ear.

"Robert? Don't fuck this up. Go get a prostitute if you are that horny, you dipshit." Thomas growled and pulled me closer to him. "I'll take it from here, you can go." He nodded his head towards the door and Robert pulled up his pants  shook his head and left us.

"Thank you for saving me. Let's get out of here." I whispered still clinging on his arm. I was scared but for whatever reason I trusted Thomas. I knew him, he knows me after all he was Nicholas's brother - adoptive brother but still a brother after all.

I buttoned up my jeans, wiped my mouth with inside of my white shirt. "Did Nicholas send you here?" I asked; feeling the stinging sensation on my cheek. I received two hard slaps on the same side of my face that was brutal. I could literally feel my face swell up.

"No, let's go." His jaw tightened, and I didn't waste no time in following him.
We got into His truck and he drove at a ridiculous speed.

"Can you wake me up when we get there?" I asked Thomas, I couldn't keep my eyes open for that long. He nodded and switched on the radio.

I thought back to how did I really get here?

That guy was a cab driver for heaven sake, how are people going to be safe if there are lunatics driving around in cabs and snatching up defenseless women? I don't think I'll ever ride in a cab again.

After a long while, the car finally came to a stop. I wasn't sleeping like I thought I would, I just kept thinking of how close I was to getting raped by a filthy lunatic.

"Yo, wake up." Thomas shook me rather roughly. What a gentleman.

I opened my eyes and noticed an unfamiliar house.  The place was huge, it was massive. It looked like it was picked out from Rome and placed here.
I looked around and saw a various of expensive German cars lined up in the drive way.

"Where are we?" I asked, not moving my feet from Thomas's car.

"Carter's place." Then as if I was deprived of air, suddenly everything was closing up on me. Carter? As in Carter the man that has been looking for me? The man that Miguel has been trying to protect me from?

"No, no, no!" I panicked and rushed to go back in Thomas's car but I failed since he had already locked the doors.

"I thought you were on my side. You save me from that rapist and I thought you...I thought..." I couldn't even finish my words. I was losing my mind by the second, nothing made sense now.

"Don't be so dramatic. Carter wants you unharmed and that idiot was going to die if he had forced himself on you. He is my friend and I was sparring his life." Thomas spoke in a very cool and calm tone. Like he just didn't help kidnap me once again. But I went on my own accord, is it still called kidnapping?

"Now move, Carter is probably watching wondering what the fuck we are talking about. Plus I have places to be." He rolled his eyes and came to me and picked me up  threw me over his shoulder. That's when I started screaming and kicking, scratching and biting.

He walked all the way up the drive way, ignoring my screams and protests. My voice suddenly decreased in volume, my throat was dry. My voice was slowly dying. Oh God! Please save me!

We walked into the house that also had security guards flocking in it. Thomas put me on my feet and there before me stood five guards and two girls who were wearing black tight pants, black tank tops and black two inch boots. They looked happy to see me  not in a very good way though.

"Follow me." One of the girls ordered me.

"No!" I refused. I looked straight into her eyes, challenging her to try me again.

She stopped, looked at me with a slight drop of the jaw but that soon evaporated into a very angry stare from her. She kissed the front of her teeth with her tongue and before I knew it I was face down on the ground.
The bloody bitch punched me. She punched me good for a petite girl, she sure packed a good punch.

"Get up!" She hissed and I obliged. If I wanted to remain alive for whatever time I got, then I might as well cooperate.

"Follow me." She sai,  without even waiting for a reply she walked ahead and I gave Thomas one cold glare before following the blonde petite girl with grey dull eyes.

We walked down the stairs in silence. My head was spinning, my throat was so dry that not even my saliva helped.
We walked down further down the hall and she unlocked one room, there was a bed, a toilet, and a sink.

"Welcome home." She smiled at me. Her smile did not reach her eyes. But it seemed like she enjoyed  doing this to me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. For goodness sake she was a woman, the least she can do is to sympathize with me.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me inside the small room, that I sure  was going to suffocate in. "This not Oprah Winfrey show. I am doing my job, I don't have time to babysit or talk nonsense. Now get in."

"I wasn't asking you to be Oprah." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't get cocky with me bitch I will show you flames." She snarled.

"Or what? Going to punch me again?" I raised my eyebrows at her. I was scared but she didn't have to know that. I didn't even know why I was challenging her like this. Of course I knew she was a woman and I did expect her to sympathize with me for heaven sake!

"How are you a woman but treating another woman like this?" I pointed to the side of my face that she punched. Now my face was covered in bruises. It stung like hell, I don't even want to talk about the lip burst I received from Robert.

"Yes and I might just do it again, don't tempt me." She pushed me back further into the room, and locked it behind her.

I looked around, my heart beat fast against my chest.

At least the bed was clean, it looked clean. Not like Robert's old dusty and nasty couch.

I was tired, I had a pretty rough and long day. I took off my heels and smiled when my toes sprung free, happy to be out of those shoes.

The cold floor helped relax my feet a little. I drank water from the sink, as there was nowhere else I can be able to quench my thirst or try to heal my throat.

I threw myself on the bed and curled into a ball.

I couldn't cry no more, I was just shivering.

Carter's house. The man that kills people by boiling them in hot water, alive.

He should just put a bullet through my head. Not torture me like that. I didn't do anything wrong, I did nothing wrong. 

I tossed and turned, tossed and turned thinking of how  I missed the signs. That cab, I was just too excited to get to the bus station I didn't even stop to make sure it was a legit cab. How am I to trust cabs again? How else am I going to get by?  What am I saying? I won't make it out of here alive.

Arg!

The walls in the small room were beginning to close up on me. I was panicking; I felt like I was in prison. 

Just as I was about to die from my thoughts, the jingling of keys alerted my senses. My attention turned to the door.

It was the same heartless girl.

"You must be starving." She gave me an evil smile. "See, I may not be Oprah but I know a girl got to eat, is it not so pumpkin?"

I rolled my eyes and stared at the closed door behind her.

"Rude." She rolled her eyes and set the plate on the bed.

It was roasted chicken, and some vegetable with bread rolls. What's with people and chicken? Isn't there any other animal meat they can serve? Like I don't know, pork? Lamb?

"I'm not hungry."

"You will be." She looked around the cell for a few seconds before walking out the door. "And oh, learn some manners will you? That might be your last dinner." She then locked the door.

I wasn't hungry, I was too terrified to eat. If I eat, I will throw up. I wasn't in the right state to eat.

"Wait!" I yelled.

Just when I thought she left, the door opened again. She cocked her perfectly manicured eyebrow expectantly at me.

"When... when is uhm Carter coming to kill me?" I asked, slightly clearing my throat. I still haven't recovered from all the screaming I did.

"Mr Ramirez will see you in due time. He is still busy right now." She looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but here talking to me. "Try to eat, don't try to do anything stupid. Mr Ramirez might see you tomorrow." She then wasted no time in locking the door.

I looked at the food on the bed.

I don't know if it's poisoned or not. The last time I ate was hours ago, a piece of cheese sandwich for breakfast just before I left for work.

I should be hungry, but I wasn't. My stomach was churning and the sight of the delicious looking meal wasn't even helping at all.

I stood up and went to the sink. I drank some water once more and washed my face with cold water. I winced when the water made contact with my skin. Funny how I forgot I had bruises on my face.

I grabbed a towel from the bed and lightly dabbed my face with the cloth.

"Dear God, my aunt told me about you, I didn't understand when you took my parents from me but I forgave you. She told me there was a good reason why they died. So right now all I am asking you is to keep me alive, keep me alive until I make it out of here."

I drew in breath, and I let it out slowly.

"Please, I'm begging you. I don't even know if you can hear me but she said you can. She said you can hear and see everything. Please keep me alive."

"Amen."

□□□

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader hey now? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
153K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
84.7K 1.9K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...