What is #FeministTakeAStand...

By FeministTakeAStand

Information on this campaign. More

Admins

#FeministTakeAStand

161 16 9
By FeministTakeAStand

What is Feminist Take A Stand?

Well, Feminist Take A Stand was made for all the feminist males and females to come together and rejoice for being feminist. Aren't you tired of the double standards for men and women? The Sexism in the world? I am. This campaign is to raise awareness for feminist. We are here and are not gonna go un-noticed.

How do you support?

Easy. Just add the hashtag #FeministTakeAStand to your books or bio!!! Plus, Pm us if you make a book with the hashtag. So,We can add it to our reading list!!! 

This campaign was made by -blackroses on July 11, 2016.

❴CAMPAIGN IS A WORK IN PROGRESS❵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
21K 2K 96
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
572K 28.8K 58
❝ You are a Lair, Professor! ❞ I said as I slapped him across the face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. ❝ No student of mine may disrespect...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...