Nobody into a Somebody(Becsti...

By Mahone_is_forever2

"I'm a nobody." "I'm better off as a fucking ghost." "Invisible.. that kid didn't even see me." ***** "Tha... More

- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 15
- Chapter 16
- Chapter 17
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29
- Chapter 30

- Chapter 14

84 2 1
By Mahone_is_forever2

"I'm here! What happened to Rebbeca Marie Gomez? I need to know what the hell happened!" I said as I rushed up to the nurse.

"Calm down, I believe you're Austin.. correct?" The lady asks. I nodded my head quickly,

"Yes! Please tell me what had happened to her!"

"Your friend Rebbeca was shot at twice, one bullet went into the left shoulder and the other one went through the side of her hip. She's in surgery at the moment and to top it all off a car drove right into them." She says, I felt my heart just sank. I tried to calm myself down but it was like I was drowning trying to catch for air.

"Wait... who's them?" I snapped my head up at her.

"She was in a car with a young boy named Carson Steglieter, he had a gun in his hand and didn't see the car coming from the side and then crashed into both." She says.

"Was he the first one who got hit?!" I asked, I hope he was.

"Yes, unfortunately he died on his way here." She says.

"Oh thank goodness!" I said in relief.

"Why is that good?" She shot me a glare.

"You don't know what that boy has done! The same girl that is in surgery right now, he raped her more than once and he beat her so much. He wouldn't stop and so finally something has happened so he wouldn't hurt her anymore.

"That's terrible!" She says.

"Smh, you're telling me. Can you please let me know when she's out of surgery? How long has she been in there for?" I asked impatiently.

"She's been in for about an hour or so, it will only be another hour until they're done." She says.

"Okay thank you." I say as I walked over to a chair and sat down.

***An hour later***
"Mr.Mahone, Ms.Gomez is out of surgery. You can go and see her now if you'd like." The nurse motioned me to the hallway down the left.

"Okay, what room number is she in?" I asked quickly getting up.

"Room 2B." She says. I nodded my head and walked to the room quickly. I pushed the door open and saw her laying there in the hospital bed, she's so pale.

"Rebbeca.." I whispered and ran by her side. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it real tight.

"He's gone, please stay strong. I need you here. Carson's dead it's all over, please wake up." I cried. I heard the door swing open but I didn't look up, a shadow moved from the doorway to the side of the hospital bed.

"H-How did this happen?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up real quick to find Mrs.Hanson.

"Mrs.Hanson... Rebbeca was in a car accident and she got shot about two times. She just g-got out of surgery and she's in a coma now." I said with more tears rolling down my cheeks. She knelt down beside Rebbeca,

"Oh my child. I'm so sorry.." She cries. She then looked at me and asked,

"Who did it? Who shot her?!"

"This student that went to our school, Carson. He apparently was driving in the car and turned to look at Rebbeca... next thing that had happened was another car hit them but before the big crash.. he shot her." I said feeling a knot in my throat.

"Oh my.." She gasped. She turns to look back at Rebbeca and I saw tears form in her eyes.

"You care about her.. don't you?" I asked.

"She's an amazing girl, and I do care about her so much. I've always wanted to be a mother... and when I saw her that day, I knew she would be the perfect daughter I've always dreamt of." She says.

"How so..?" I asked with a small grin on my face. It's true.. no doubt about it. Rebbeca is one special girl and she doesn't even know it.

"Her eyes, her smile, and her perfectly imperfect image. She may not know it but I know she's a strong girl who can overcome any obstacle that is thrown in her way. That's what I love about her, she's an amazing girl with a great heart... and she doesn't know it." She says wiping away the tears that formed in her eyes.

"She's been through so much and all she ever wanted was someone to love her for the way she is. I'm so glad that you took her in and actually care about her. I'm really happy that you did, it makes me worry less now about her." I cried with a smile on my face.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Rebbeca's been mistreated by all of her past foster parents.. they treated her so bad. Sometimes, she would run away to my house and stay with me for about a week or two because she was either raped or hit by the adult." I sighed looking at her.

"How can anyone lay a hand on Rebbeca. She's so innocent.. I don't understand why anyone would hurt her so bad that she talks herself into thinking she did them wrong from the start when she didn't do anything but wanted a loving family who would care for her."

"....and she never got it." My voice cracked.

"That's horrible. I can't imagine how hard that must have been for her.. how long has she-"

"Her parents died in a car crash at a really young age. Before they died, her mother left her in front of a church for the priest to take care of... she never came back."

"Poor Rebbeca. I never realized how much hell she's been through.. I should have a fresh start with her as soon as she gets better. I want her to be happy, she deserves it. You know, my husband and I were having some problems and we didn't want to involve Rebbeca. I've pushed her away and we aren't really close but I'd like to be.. I probably gave her the wrong impression of me when we first met." She sighs.

"You can always start fresh.. she needs a mother figure in her life. I have a feeling that you'll be a great mother to her." I smile.

"Thanks Austin. How long have you known Rebbeca?" She asks.

"We met at a park when she was younger, I was with my mom and I ran into Rebbeca. Turns out that the woman who works at the orphanage would take all of the kids to the park and have volunteers to help her out. Ever since then my mother did everything that she could to keep in touch with Rebbeca so we could hang out. We grew up with each other, I was always there for her and she was always there for me. It's going to be our 11 years in a few months."

"You're mother is amazing just trying to keep you both together, she must have seen something in Rebbeca that made her want both of you to be together. 11 years is a long time and I suggest you keep doing what you are doing, never change." She says.

"Thank you, Mrs.Hanson."

"No problem." She smiles and then looks over at Rebbeca.

"I will be right back, I need to get clothes from my house. Do you mind staying here?" She asks, I shook my head. She smiles once again as she leaves,

"Come on Becks... please wake up." I said to her.

"I hope you heard all of that." I smile to her grabbing her hand gently.

****Mrs.Hanson's P.o.v.****
I walked out of the room but before I could leave the building I ran into someone,

"Oh I'm sorry!" I said making sure they were alright.

"It's fine- Mrs.Hanson?" A woman with brunette hair looks at me and holds out her hand,

"I'm Dr.Zmill, I performed the surgery on Rebbeca Gomez. I'm assuming you're the guardian of Ms.Gomez... am I right?" She says as I shook her hand.

"Yes, I'm Rebbeca's foster parent."

"Can I speak to you in my office for a moment?" She asks.

"Yeah sure, does this have to do with Rebbeca?" I asked. She sighed and nodded her head,

"Right this way.." She lead the way to a room down the hall. Once we got there, I sat down in the soft chair and waited impatiently for what she was going to tell me,

"Mrs.Hanson... was Ms.Gomez sexually assualted recently?" She asks. I sighed,

"Yes, sadly.. I didn't find out about it until today." I explained.

"Well... it seems that who ever assualted her, didn't use any type of protection. Ms.Gomez wasn't on any birth control pills..." She says. My eyes widened,

"Are you trying to tell me that Rebbeca is pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes... Ms.Gomez is expecting a child."

___________________
______________
________
____
////////A\N\\\\\\\\: What did you think about the chapter?? I honestly like this one. It's finally coming down to the parts I've been wanting to get to!! I'll update more tomorrow! Please vote and comment! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 31
-I watched her in the halls everyday. She would hide herself from everyone. She wouldn't talk or look at anyone. She was a nobody... a broken girl t...
345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
2.4K 205 20
I honestly didn't realize how broken I was. I just figured that if I shut all my feelings out that they would go away. They didn't. They came back st...
94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...