Tris Pedrad

By bethanybarnes_

tris is the twin of Uriah and little sister of Zeke. read to follow tris life with an annoying pansycake brot... More

1 choosing ceromony
authors note
2 apologizing
authors note
3
4
5
6
authors note
authors note
7
authors note
*8
authors note
9
10
authors note
author note
authors note
11
12
authors note
authors note
authors note
13
authors note
14
15
a/n
16
I'm sorry
LAST CHAPTER/SEQUEL
IMPORTANT.
a/n
(:

shocker!

1.1K 16 28
By bethanybarnes_

Hi guys! I know this story was completed. I know this book absolutely sucks. I was 11 or 12 when I written this plus my very first story I've written..

I'm thinking about rewriting this story... what do you think? It will have a better storyline and will probably less confusing. What do you think? Let me know and I might just have it published for you soon!

For now, it's really late at night, or early In the morning.. which ever one if those best fits 130 AM. I Hope to wake up and see opinions about rewriting this..

Goodbye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 257 14
This is the sequel to Fixing Four that I wrote. This is another after Allegiant fanfiction. After death, Tris haunts Tobias every day and watches ov...
4.4K 196 32
I opened my eyes to see a dozen more staring right back, it was like standing in the hall of mirrors. I look down at myself and see dirt on my arm, I...
7.8K 210 20
Hi I'm one of The Pedrad triplets we go to Divergent high but one thing you should know is that the school doesn't know that we are siblings. We have...
131K 2.4K 28
What if Tris Prior was dauntless born? What if she was the sister of Uriah and Zeke Pedrad? What if all this, came true? This is the story of Tris Pe...