Unforgettable Past (KnB FANFI...

By Dmention_Girl

The Generation of Miracles were so happy to have their phantom, 'Kuroko Tetsuya'. They would never regret h... More

×Notification×
Final Moment Together (Chapt.1)
Tragety (Chapt.2)
Happy Birthday (Chapt. 3)
Disappearance (Chapt. 4)
Tokyo College (Chapt.5)
First Date (Chapt.7)
Unexpected Chase (Chapt.8)
The Aftermath (Chapt.9)
In Danger (Chapt.10)
{Extra}
Kidnapped (Chapt.11)
Hint (Chapt.12)
"I'm sorry" (Chapt.13)
End

First Trimester (Chapt.6)

3.3K 83 62
By Dmention_Girl

Generation of Miracles P.O.V

~Call- 5 in the morning

"Did you find Kuroko?" -Midorima

"What's up?" -Aomine

"Is something wrong Akashi-chii?" -Kise

"What is it Aka-chin?" -Murasakibara

"I want you all to find Tetsuya. Scatter around Japan until you find him. I have some people to pick you up." -Akashi

"Where are we heading to?" -Midorima

"I'm sending you all where you're heading."

~beep

Kise- Saitama Japan

Murasakibara- Minato Japan

Midorima- Kawasaki Japan

Aomine- Yokohama Japan

Akashi- Sagamihara Japan

(Keep note that these are real places in Japan)

"When are we going?" -Kise

"Tomorrow evening. This is an order, if you don't follow you will be disciplined. Understood?" -Akashi

"HAI!" GoM

~Call ended
.
.
.
.
"Tetsuya."

Kuroko's P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00am. The light was shimmering the room, and I saw Nigou still sleeping. When I went to the bathroom, I realized that Kagami-kun was still sleeping. When I finished getting ready, I grabbed Nigou to eat and went around the block. When we got back, I carried Nigou in my room so that Kagami-kun could get out his room safely.

"Morning." Kagami-kun said sleepily.

"Ohayōgozaimasu." I said closing my door.

"Are you making breakfast."

"Ya, when did you wake up?" Kagami-kun asked me while we headed to the kitchen.

"Six." I sat down the chair and Kagami-Kun started the stove. I took my schedule from the table and looked over it.

Kuroko Tetsuya

Home room-A1

8:00am arrival

5:20pm period ends

That's the most important thing I need to know right now. I placed it down and looked over Kagami-kuns paper.

Kagami Taiga

Home room- A1

8:00am arrival

6:00pm period ends

  So I'm guessing that I get out early. I wonder when Mayuzumi-kun gets out.

"Here you go." Kagami-kun said laying the food on the table. Just eggs and bacon.

"Your going out late."

"Hmm? Oh ya I am. Just twenty minutes late, if your going to wait for me than tell me. You don't have to wait though." Kagami-kun explained.

"Alright." When we finished, we than left the house. Than we bumped into Mayuzumi-kun.

"Oh, Ohayōgozaimasu." He said and we said the same back to him.

"Kuroko-kun if you don't mind, I'm going somewhere real quick. I'll meet you in class."

"Oh, alright."

"Kay, bye." He than left me and Mayuzumi-kun together a bit speechless.

"So, how are you Tetsu-chan?"

"I'm alright, how about you?"

"Same here." We than walked to the building and started making another conversation.

"What class room do you have, Tetsu-chan?"

"Mmm, class A1, I leave at 5:20pm."

"Are you serious, Haha. I have the same schedule too. That's a weird coincidence."

"That's cool."

"Do you have plans after class?" Mayuzumi-kun asked me.

"Not really."

"Hey I have an idea, how about I show you around the campus. I thought it would helpful since you're still new here." He said with excitement.

"I think it's kind of much for you. I don't want to be a bother."

"No silly. I'd love to show you around Tetsu-chan." He said than I realized that my cheeks were burning a bit, so I immediately tuned the other way.

"Hehe, you look cute when you blush!" He said making me blush even more.

"Please don't say things like that." I said immediately.

"Aww, are you getting embarrassed?"

"Don't tease me Mayuzumi-kun."

"Hahaha! Kawaii." A few minutes later, we made it in class and there were huge windows. As always I chose the last seat next to the window. Than I realized that there was someone sitting here. When he came in, it was Kagami-kun.

"Oh, hey you made it." Kagami-kun said sitting down.

"Where did you go?"

"Weeell. I heard barking near the house and so I just went ahead of you guys."

"Well I did hear barking."

"Don't make fun of me!"

"Haha, calm down." After that our new sensei came in. He looked like a middle aged man with a brief case.

"Alright, take your seat. Class is beginning."

~Class ended for group one

"I'll meet you at home Kagami-kun."

"See ya!" When I left I saw another sensei except it was a middle aged woman. I closed my eyes a bit and sighed until I heard footsteps coming close to me. I opened my eyes and than saw Mayuzumi-kun who was smiling at me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you still want me to give you a tour."

"I guess that would be nice. Let's go."

"Oh cool!"

Nothing happened while he gave me a tour. After that he asked me if I wanted a drink.

"Could I get a milkshake, I don't like carbonated drinks."

(Fun Fact)

"Alright, let's go to the ice cream shop than." The shop was really childish. It was really bright white and their employees wore a colorful uniform.

"Hello, may I have a vanilla milkshake please?" I asked grabbing my wallet.

"And may I have a peach smothie?"

"Of course, and that would be ¥8,000."

"Here."

"It's okay Tetsu-chan, I can pay."

"No its fine."

"Again, I insist." He gave me my money and handed his to the employee.

We grabbed our drinks and sat down at one of the tables near the window.

  As soon as we sat down near the T.V, there was a report of a missing boy.

"Tetsu-chan, is that.....you?"

Crap, give me up already. Why would you want a good for nothing trash like me? Damn, the whole GoM were on T.V describing me and showing pictures of me. I just want a life without them.

"Tetsu-chan."

"Sorry, what is it?"

"Why are the GoM looking for you?"

'I can't tell him.'

"Umm..."

"I know we just met, but I won't tell anyone. And if you want, I'll help you in disguise if you don't want to get noticed. I'll do anything if you tell me." He sounded sincere and trustworthy. Even his eyes were telling the truth.

"I too know them, I have their numbers. I didn't want to lie to you." Mayuzumi-kun added.

"Okay. I'll tell you." Minutes past, and when I finished explaining he looked angry, and surprised.

Mayuzumi's P.O.V

'WHAT THE HELL! They hurt him just like that. Those asses will pay. He looks cute to give him up. I promise Tetsu-chan, I'll help you. Even if I'm the only one that has to do it alone.'

"Umm, do you want me to delete their numbers?"

"I trust that you won't tell them where I'm at. Please don't tell them where my sister is and Kagami-kun. They might try to find them to contact me."

"Of course."

"I was also on an accident when they abandoned me."

"Wh-What?!?"

"Don't worry. I'm fine now." A few minutes when by and we finished drinking. I want to ask him out, but it's too soon. Maybe I should ask him next week. Or maybe some other time. Or maybe...Ugh, I'll wait.

"We should get going, Kagami-kun might get worried about me if I don't get home soon."

"Oh, sure let's go." After that we headed back home.

"So, your sister is coming here?" I said, breaking the silence.

"Ya, next month."

"That's cool."

"I'm glad that she's coming too. She's really close to me."

"That's cool that you have a close sibling. I don't have any."

"You don't? It's fine, even close friends can act like siblings." He said trying to make me feel better.

"Is Kagami-kun like a brother to you?"

"He acts exactly like a brother. He helped me get here and took care of me when I was in the hospital. I love him, and of course like a brother."

"I'm glad you have other people by your side."

"Like you?"

"Yes, I won't leave you. And that's because we're friends."

'I hope that we can become more than that.'

"Of course we're friends."

"Any ways, see you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye." He said waving at me.

When I got settled on the couch, me phone rang.

"Oh, crap."

'In calling Akashi'

I ignored it the first time but than he called again. This is the fifth time now.

~Call starts 0:01 0:02 0:03 0:04

Mayuzumi- "Hey, what is it?"

Akashi- "Have you seen a boy with light blue hair? If you seen the news I'm looking for him."

"Sorry, haven't seen him before. Why?"

"Never mind that, just call me if you see him."

"Umm, sure."

"Bye Mayuzumi."

"See ya."

~Call ended 1:05

'Like I'd tell you where he's at.'

Kuroko's P.O.V

"I'm home, sorry I'm late."

"It's fine, have you seen the news though?"

"Ya I have."

"Look, I bought a white wig for disguise and tomorrow I'm changing your name. I'm telling them that your name is Kuroko Taiga. Don't worry, I'm telling them that, and Taiga isn't your permanent name."

'Thanks."

"Anyways hurry up and feed Nigou, and tell me when you finish."

"Okay." After I finished giving Nigou his food, and taking outside, me and Kagami-kun did our normal routine which is eating and going to the bathroom than shuting the lights off.

"I hope that tomorrow turns out well."

(1561 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 12.2K 25
Generation Of Miracles x Reader Apart from Kuroko, there was another rumor about the Generation of Miracles. The rumor was named the phantom girl...
34.4K 1.2K 17
Kuroko Tetsuya has a painful past. Even if he keeps running away it will chase him. Will he be able to surpass it? Kagami Taiga can't forget the past...
13K 572 27
**Sequel to 'The Phantom' ** After the events at the school, Kuroko and his group started preparing for a war, But when other things happen, they ha...
4.6K 82 14
KUROKO NO BASKET OWN TIMELINE [KUROKO TETSUYA x OC] She blushes furiously and got up from Kuroko who was just as red as her. He thought for a second...