Sugarcane Chronicles Volume I...

Od JulyBecameDecember

Ryan is cursed and Brendon is adorable. Others are featured and weirds things happen. (inspired by the anime... Více

Lost Found and so Confused
A Strange Encounter With Mr. Kitty
Back to School With a Crooked Tie
A Lunch Date With Ryan Spencer and Patrick
Stranger Danger!!
A Tour of the Ross-Smith-Stump House
The Big Secret
Spaghetti For Dinner
The New Sub's Kinda Hot
Pardon Me, But There is a Butt in My Face and I Believe it is Yours
A Little Less Touchy, A Little More Keys
Brendon Barsoap
The Dreaded Stethoscope
Lunch With Dallon
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Has Nothing To Do With Music
Daniel
Friends For Now
For Narnia!
Cinnamon Soup
Soup Delivery
Just A Peek
Chick Flicks & Ice Cream
The Zombie Shelter
History or Chemistry?
It's Nice To Meet You Sally
Pumpkin Something
Everybody Needs a Little JT in Their Life
Giant Glob of Toothpaste
Improv Scene
It Was Shakespeare
School Fight
Ride Like The Wind!
Daniel Is a Friend
Weeks By Weekes
Pre-Wee Kiss
Mini Frank
The Library Incident
'Fun Facts' With Dallon
Lunch With Mikey Feat. Jake and Alan
Him
The Way House
Bagles Are Just Acoustic Donuts
Team Freebird
My Eyes Are Up Here, Tyler
Brandon and Rylie
Let's Make Purple
Onefive
Green Day Sucks Balls By The Way
Happy
The Return of Jake and Alan
Patrick, I Hope That's You
Nightmare
Hypnosis
Birthday Extravaglandazandapanda
Winter's Coming
The Battle of Spherical Snowfall
The Blue-Haired Fiend
Kid
Nature's Juice Box
Merry Christmas Bitches, Kiss My Ass
Slurp, Boom, Gone
Uke-gene
Lovebucket, Cuddlebunch, Brenny-Bear, Ry-Cakes
IfyanowutImean
When Valentine's Day Sneaks Up On You
Happy Valentine's Day, Bitches
The Sad Punk And The Lonely Virgin
Catastrophically, Inevitably, Completely
Kelly
Plan B(rendon)
Winkwinknudgenudge
The Tiny Man with the Tiny Chainsaw
Do You Have Any Cheerios?
Ryan's Smoking (Hot)
PB&J and Truth or Dare
The Plane(s)
To Love and Live Happily
Better Than Heaven
Drunken Tattooed Hearts
The Hangover Crew
The Fifth Ninja Turtle
Battle in the Key of F#major
He's Back
Cute Boys Dig Scars
Guess Who's Family
Han-gor-trac-eautif-ect
go read it
Q & A! [closed]
The As To Your Qs

How 'Bout Some Air? It's Free!

10.9K 180 801
Od JulyBecameDecember

*Brendon's POV*

After my 'shower', I went to my room and got on some clean, dry pajamas. Not long after, Mom came into my room and gave me some milk and cookies. After I finished the cookies and drank all the milk, I went to sleep and had a really weird dream.

I dreamt that Ryan and I were stranded on a desert island and we had all the supplies to get off the island, but we stayed. Then, Ryan turned into Johnny Depp and we swam to Australia and made a video with the Janoskians and for some reason, Harry Styles was there in a speedo. I told you it was weird.

I woke up five minutes before my alarm clock went off and right when I was about to fall asleep again, it sounded and I groaned. Man, I really need a shower, I thought as I walked down the hall. I decided to eat some breakfast before, because showering on an empty stomach is no fun.

I walked into the kitchen and got the Fruit Loops off the top of the fridge. I placed the box on the counter and got a bowl from the cabinet. I opened the box of Fruit Loops and went to pour some into my bowl, but nothing came out. I shook it and shook it and eventually turned it upside down, but still—nothing. I took the bag out of the box to see what the problem was. The bag was empty apart from a few crumbs in the bottom of the bag.

"Who does this?" I asked myself, staring at the most likely stale crumbs. "Oh, yeah; I do."

I put the bag back in the box and placed the box on the fridge. I put the bowl back in the cabinet and grabbed a banana before sitting on the counter next to the sink.

"Brendon, could you please get off the counter?" Mom asked, walking in from the laundry room. I jumped off the counter, going for the fridge for a bottle of water or something.

"Sorry," I mumbled, opening a bottle of water.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Mom asked, looking at the clock reading 7:07 AM.

"School doesn't start until eight, and I have no reason to be there early, so I'm taking my time this morning," I shrugged, sipping my water.

"What about your friends?" she asked, looking at me. 

"They don't get there until almost right when school starts," I lied, not ready to explain that I was gay and in love with Ryan and I was going to tell him today.

"Oh, alright," she smiled and walked back into the laundry room. I took my water and my banana and went up to my room to take a shower and get ready.

It really didn't occur to me that I'd have to deal with a crowd of teens flooding into the school until I was getting dressed. After tying my shoes, I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs, yelling a quick goodbye to Mom. After closing the front door, I quickly noticed something next to a flower pot. I bent down, getting a closer look before realizing that it was a phone. I picked it up, knowing it was probably Patrick's or Ryan's, and turned it on. I unlocked it and started to walk, looking at anything and everything I could find.

This is wrong, I thought. But I'm having too much fun.

I smiled to myself as I started approaching the school, which, was in fact, packed with everyone who went there. I sighed, putting the phone in my pocket.

*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*

"...So go home tonight and read chapter 4 through—" the boring Mr. French-something lectured in monotone before being interrupted by the bell.

I jumped from my seat and was the first one out of the class. I didn't know what I was rushing for, seeing as Ryan, Spencer and Patrick weren't there. I walked outside and sat on the ground next to the front doors, planning to play Angry Birds on my phone or something until classes resumed.

About five minutes into an intense game, I heard the front doors open. I ignored it, seeing as I was about to beat my high score with one bird left.

"Brendon?" a voice nearly scared the phone out of my hands, most likely making me lose. I looked at my phone to see that I had beat my high score.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, throwing my fist in the air. I looked up and saw Dallon giving me a very confused look.

"Sorry—Angry Birds," I stood up.

"I understand," he grinned. "So what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"My friends are either not here today or avoiding me and I'm not that hungry, so I decided to just come out here and play Angry Birds," I said.

"I know you said you're not hungry," he took a step closer. "But I'm going to go get some lunch and if you wanna come it'll be my treat."

"Wow, I'm suddenly very hungry," I joked at his offer to buy me lunch. He chuckled and looked down for a second before looking back at me.

"So it's a yes for lunch?" he smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled back. "Where are we going?" We started to walk.

"I was originally going to go through the drive through at McDonalds, but we can go somewhere else if you'd like," he said, stopping in front of a car in the parking lot.

"McDonalds is fine—I don't really know what's around," I admitted, stopping next to him, staring at my shoes.

"Well there's the McDonalds, there's a Burger King somewhere up there, I think," he looked up in a thoughtful way. "There's also an Olive Garden if you're into that kind of stuff and there's a—dammit, where are my keys?"

"Hm, I've never heard of 'Dammit, where are my keys' before,' I joked. We both laughed as Dallon continued to search for his keys.

"But as I was saying. There's a grill or something that I've never tried, but everyone's recommended it to me," he said, pulling his keys from his pocket.

"So why haven't you gone yet?" I asked as he unlocked the car.

"I've never had anyone to go with," he said simply, getting into the driver's side of the car. I got into the passenger side as he started the car.

"I take it this is your car?" I said as he pulled out of the school.

"Nah, I stole it," he joked. At least I hope he was joking. I laughed anyways.

"So we're going to that grill place, right?" I said, looking at him.

"Yeah. I think it's called Stromberg's or something," he said, glancing at me. It was quiet ride, apart from the low sound of the CD Dallon had playing.

"Is that Beyoncé I hear?" I smiled.

"Yeah! Beyoncé's my girl!" he said turning the music up. I laughed as Dallon started to dance. I danced too and about two songs later, we pulled into the parking lot of Stromberg's Bar & Grill, as the sign out front read, and walked in.

"How many?" the lady at the front asked.

"Two," Dallon replied.

"Would you like to be seated at the bar?" the woman asked. Dallon looked at me before looking back at the woman.

"Nah," he shook his head.

"Alright," she grabbed two menus. "Right this way." She started walking towards our table and we followed. We were seated and we picked up our menus and read them. The drink menu suddenly caught my eye.

"Hey Dallon, can I have a beer?" I asked, still looking at the menu.

"How old are you?" he put his menu down and looked at me.

"For your in-for-ma-tion," I put my menu down and looked at him. "I will be 18 in April of next year."

"Mmm," he picked his menu back up. "Still too young."

I scoffed. "You're no fun."

"Tell you what; how about I order a beer and let you have a sip?"

"Dude, I was just joking," I put my hands up defensively.

"Well I wasn't," he looked up from his menu at me. "And I'm getting one anyways, because I can."

"How old are you?" I chuckled.

"22."

"Dang, man," I chuckled. "You're young."

"I'm graduating from college in a few months," he smiled. "Told you I was a teacher's assistant."

I was about to say something else, but our waiter came before I could even finish taking a breath.

"Hello, my name is Chris and I'll be your waiter today!" Chris was a bit too cheery to be a waiter, and was also British.

"Whoa, you're British," I said, flabbergasted because I had never met a British person before.

"Really?! Wait... Where did this accent come from?! Aauuuuhhh!!" Chris exclaimed. We all laughed, and when our laughter died down some, he asked what we wanted to drink.

"So what would you lads like to drink?"

"I'll just have a glass of water," I said.

"Wow, you're boring," Chris scribbled on his note pad. "Would you like anything else bland and tasteless? Like some tofu? Or maybe some air—it's free!"

"Just the water for now is fine," I smiled lightly.

"Alright. And for the kind gentleman with the pretty eyes," Chris leaned his elbow in the table, resting his chin in his hand and looking at Dallon.

"What kind of beers do you have?" Dallon mimicked Chris's pose.

"What kind of I.D do you have?" Chris cooed. Dallon leaned back and got his wallet out.

"This kind of I.D," he said, handing his I.D to Chris. Chris took Dallon's I.D and stood up.

"Thank you," he said. Chris held the I.D up to the light, bent it a little bit and sniffed it before handing it back to Dallon.

"Alright, what kind of beer do you want?" Chris got his notepad and pen out again.

"I asked what kind of beers you had," Dallon put his wallet back in his pocket.

"The list is right here," Chris said, pulling a small menu out from where it was wedged between the salt and pepper. He placed the menu in front of Dallon and pointed to a section of the menu. "The beers are right there."

"I'll have a Budweiser."

Chris scribbled on his notepad. "Alright, anything else?"

"Not right now," Dallon said. Chris walked off and we slipped into a somewhat uncomfortable silence.

"So..." Dallon started. "You said your friends were avoiding you? Why would they do that?"

"I don't know," I said. "I just haven't seen them all day."

"Well, Patrick's a reasonable kid; it wouldn't be for nothing."

"I...I never told you their names," I made a confused face.

"Well, I saw you sitting next to him in music class and I used to babysit him."

"Oh," I looked at my hands.

"Alright," Chris came back with our drinks. "Water and beer. What a weird mix."

I took my water and put a straw into it.

"Are we ready to order?" Chris asked.

"Yes," Dallon said. "I would like The Strom-burger."

"Uuh, same here," I said, realizing that I hadn't really looked at the menu.

"And how would you like those cooked?" Chris asked after scribbling on his notepad.

"Medium well," Dallon thought for a second.

"Same," I said when Chris looked at me.

"Alright. Be out with those in a bit," Chris took our menus. I sipped from my straw and stole a glance at Dallon, only to see he was staring back at me. I smiled and looked down, the straw still in my mouth.

"Do you still want a sip?" he said. I looked up and reached for the bottle. 

"Sure. What the heck?" I smiled, taking the bottle from his hand. I took a sip and let the taste sink in a bit. It was different than what I had expected, but still good.

"I'm not going to get that back, am I?" Dallon looked at me in a way that suggested he knew what my reaction was going to be.

"Nope," I said, going for another sip. He took the beer away from me and took a sip just to rub it in my face. I folded my arms and pouted.

"So what kind of music do you like," he asked, placing the bottle on the table.

"I don't know. My music taste varies," I said, sipping my water. "I mean, it's basically everything from Five Finger Death Punch to Frank Sinatra. How about you?"

"Well, you know I like Beyoncé," he chuckled. "But I'm pretty much the same way."

"Do you have a favorite movie?" I asked, trying to make some conversation.

"How could anyone choose a favorite movie?" he laughed. "So what do you think of Obama?"

"Obama rocks!" I said enthusiastically. We both laughed, then Dallon became suddenly serious.

"Brendon, are you dating anyone?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're so sorry there wasn't a chapter on Friday! We'll most definitely have one up this Friday. Thank you all for being patient c:

Picture to the right is Chris

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

279K 15.7K 30
The sex industry was a dangerous place, everyone knew that. Sure, it had its perks, but for glamour model Ryan Ross, the only perk was being asked to...
121K 5.3K 44
ryro: i think i like you beebo: you shouldn't
17.7K 798 103
Just outside of Phoenix, Arizona, Brendon Urie's mild-mannered alter ego is simply himself. A 25-year-old hairdresser who thinks he's seen it all and...
4.4K 172 29
After the split of Panic! At The Disco and the breakup of Brendon and Ryan, Brendon couldn't deal with the loneliness of being without Ryan at his si...