Against All Odds (4Turtles X...

By EmilyFalkenrath

Hanari suffered in the hands of the Kraang since she was a baby making her what she is today. She grew up to... More

Hanari, The Lynx Mutant
Part One
1
3
4

2

38 3 2
By EmilyFalkenrath

Shredder was most satisfied with his daughter's performance. He knew he had just the right abilities to weaken them and he gave her the green light to use her own methods.

That was just what Hanari intended to do the night after her encounter with the Turtles.

Back at their lair, however, during the morning when they had no chance of going to the surface, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello scolded Leonardo. Big time.

"What the hell where you thinking?!"

"I-I don't know, it took me by surprise!"

"You went looking for her!"

"I just..." he trailed off. "I don't know. She doesn't seem that bad."

Raphael facepalmed. Mikey on the other hand sat next to Leo.

"You know, bro," he said, "she's hot and all but you're rushing into it."

"Says the idiot who bowed to her," Raphael replies.

Mikey pouted and took bite out of his pizza.

"Hate to say it, but Mikey's right," Donnie continued. "We saw her, she's a Foot Commander. Something like that can't go ignored, we'll all be in danger."

Leonardo looked down. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'll... I'll let it go."

He had no intention of doing that.

And neither did any of the brothers. Donatello was right, they couldn't take Hanari for granted and had to be careful, despite their separate feelings for the beautiful Lynx Mutant.

That was why Raphael took matters in his own hands that very night and stepped out of the lair on his own. He would tell Hanari to back off for good.

He found Hanari after one hour of looking for her sitting at the edge of a building. He snuck up behind her in an attempt to surprise her, but she was just too skilled.

"I was hoping to find you here."

He stopped. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah," she replied and looked at him. "I assume you're not gonna take me out for a drink."

"Maybe some other day, princess," Raph replied smirking and spinning his Sai in his hands. "But tonight there's something else I need to tell you."

"I'm all ears," she said wiggling her furry ears at him.

Raphael struck with his Sai, and in that split second Hanari took out her Nagamaki and blocked the attack.

"Impressive," she teased. "I like how impulsive you are."

"Then you're gonna love me after this."

Their duel became more and more intense with every second that went by and they eventually had to make their way over to the alley that was next to that same building.

It was dimly lit, a perfect sight for hand to hand battle.

"You fight almost as well as I do," Raph provoked.

"Don't get me angry," she replied. "I'm not so bad so as to be compared to you."

Their weapons clash.

"You know," Raph says, "your little charm is starting to piss me off."

"Then get ready to feel really angry."

Raphael kicked her making her growl, almost animalistically in her feline behavior.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You better stay away from us! We have enough trouble already to deal with you."

"No can do, handsome," she put away her Nagamaki. "Anything else I can do for you?"

Raph put his Sai away too. "I don't know."

"Alright then," she turned around and waved. "See ya."

"Hang in there," Raphael stopped her before she could advance any further. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Anywhere but here."

"You're so funny, princess."

It was then that Hanari realized Raphael was holding her wrist, and she remember Shredder's authotization.

"Really?" Hanari said. "I'd say you don't want me to leave."

"Think again."

"Then I'm off."

He stopped her again before she could move tightening the grip on her wrist. Hanari noticed the bright green eyes brought out by that red bandana. She made a little pout with her face and batted her eyelashes, trying go pull back. Even so, her actions made Raphael feel seduced.

Then, Raphael did the unexpected. He leaned in and his lips touched Hanari's. He kissed forcefully, hungrily, as though he had wanted it for a long time. Sure, he thought Hanari was very hot. To him, it was pure harmless pleasure.

Hanari kissed him back trying to be dominant which only spiced Raphael even more. He added more strength and sank fully into the kiss, he pinned Hanari to the wall of the alley and pressed his body against hers. His breathing got heavy and some moans escaped his lips.

Hanari noticed he was completely distracted. Her hand swiftly traveled to the back of his shell and she grabbed one of his Sai hiding it in the back of her shirt. Raphael didn't notice any of it at all, so after that, Hanari just enjoyed herself.

****

"Hanari," Shredder said to his daughter when she arrived. "What did you find?"

"A small trophy," she held out the Sai. "They'll have to come out again some time."

"Very well," Shredder replied. "You may continue your own strategy. I am trusting you, daughter. Do not disappoint me."

"I won't."

"You seem to be having fun," Hanari's sister came in. "What exactly happened tonight?"

Hanari smirked. "I got a little prize."

"I wanna meet these turtles. They seem fun."

"Oh, they are, Karai. They really are."

For Raphael it was different. He had almost entirely come back to his five senses upon returning to the lair. When he finally felt normal again, he got thinking. What on earth did he do back there? Why did he kiss Hanari?

She's in the Foot, he thought. No good can come of that.

Leonardo walked by and Raphael stared at him.

Unless he's right for once.

He had no clue, so he got up off the couch and walked to the dojo where his Sensei, Master Splinter, was meditating.

"Sensei?"

Splinter flinched at the interruption. "I assume you must be very troubled to barge in like that." He looked at Raphael. "What troubles you, my son?"

Raphael sighed. "This girl... she's in the Foot Clan and-"

"Bad idea."

"But Sensei, you didn't even hear me out."

"Raphael, how much do you know about her?"

"Little."

"So do you think it is a good idea to get involved?"

"No, but at the same time..."

"My son, as ninjas we trust our instincts. But we must be careful to know when they are dangerous."

Raphael looked down. "I get it, Sensei."

"Good. Keep that in mind, and let me meditate."

"Hai, Sensei."

Leonardo accidentally overheard their conversation. He knew he had to stand his ground. After all, he was the alpha male of the turtles.

"Hey, Leo."

"You met up with Hanari?"

"Yeah. I had to make sure we had her off our backs."

"By sweet-talking her?"

Raphael slightly squinted. "Why would you say that?"

"I just know. You're not that sharp. And why did you go out on your own anyway? I thought you didn't like her."

"Figures," Raph replied.

"Right..." Leonardo was not dumb. At all. He knew perfectly what was going on. "Hey Raph?"

"What?"

"Where's your other Sai?"

Raph looked down at his belt.

"Dah, sewer cakes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
312K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...