Daddy || h.s

By ShaunieRay

❝Mr.Styles will now see you.❞ Published: March 15, 2016 More

Daddy
Intro
Daddy .1
Daddy .2
Daddy .3
Daddy .4
Daddy .5
Daddy .6
Daddy .7
Daddy .8
Daddy .9
Daddy 1.1
Daddy 1.2
Daddy 1.3
Daddy 1.4
Daddy 1.5
Daddy 1.6
Daddy 1.7
Daddy 1.8
Daddy 1.9
Daddy 2.0
Daddy 2.1
Daddy 2.2
Daddy 2.3
Daddy 2.4
Daddy 2.5
Daddy 2.6
Daddy 2.7
Daddy 2.8
Daddy 2.9
Daddy 3.0
Daddy 3.1
Daddy 3.2
Daddy 3.3
Daddy 3.4
Daddy 3.5
Daddy 3.6
Daddy 3.7
Daddy 3.8
Daddy 3.9
Daddy 4.0
Daddy 4.1
Daddy 4.2
Daddy 4.3
Daddy 4.4
Daddy 4.5
Daddy 4.6
Daddy 4.7
Daddy 4.8
Daddy 4.9
Daddy 5.0 (wow look at me)
Daddy 5.1

Daddy 1.0

12.8K 374 172
By ShaunieRay

Jayde's Pov

"What does it say, Harry?" I tear my eyes away from this Jessa girl or whatever her name is and place all my attention back onto Harry.

I watch as he takes a gulp and looks between Jessa and I. "Probability of paternity for Preston Brookes Edward Styles is ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine." A smile struggles to make an appererance onto his face but after seeming to read back over the sheet he's grinning from ear to ear.

I turn to Jessa and look her dead in her eyes. "So Preston is your child, now look at Aaliyah's." Harry grab the paper from behind Prestons and begins to read it aloud. "Probability of paternity for Aaliyah Giovanna Rose Styles is ninety-nine point nine, nine, nine percent." He reaches into the folder and pulls out their birth certificates and looks at them side by side. "Date of Birth is September thirteenth of two thousand and twelve."

"So who's the greedy gold digger now?"

"Still you. I bet you only told him for the money." The smile clears from Harrys face almost instantly and he yells 'enough' silencing us both. "Jenna, darling. I need to have a private conversation with Jayde here, so could you step outside of the room for a while. She looks towards Harry with a sympathetic pout but he nods his head towards the door.

"Hey, Jessa. Take my blazer off." she gives me the most dirtiest look ive ever seen and drops the blazer onto the floor before walking out. Harry motions a finger for me to come closer so I throw my blazer onto my desk and head over to sit on his.

"I'm going to need you to keep your pettiness on a lower level." I roll my eyes in disbelief.

"I can't when you pull stunts like this on me. When were you even going to tell me in the first place?"

"That's not the point of the conver-" I cut him off and hold a hand up in the air. This subject will not go untalked about, especially how he's been acting towards me lately.

"Yes it is Harry. You've had a girlfriend this entire time, yet your sitting over here rubbing all up on me, purposely grinding up on me, and rubbing on me. Then with all the smart and sexual remarks and commentary you've been doing; its not fair to either of us."

"Me picking you for this job was not me saying I want to date you. Yes, I can be extra at times but that does not mean that I want to get back with you; not at all. I'm perfectly fine with Jenna for the time being. Now onto the next topic of this conversation, the children."

I'd be lying to myself if I said it didnt sting just a little that Harry has no intentions at all to get back with me. After all he was the one who cheated ao I thought inviting him back into my life would make him see how much he's missed; which is a hell of a lot actually.

"So is this goimg to be like what the kids are like and their personalities or them meeting you and co-parenting?" he shrugs and ends up nodding.

"Both." I hop off his desk and pull a chair up on the side to get more comfortable knowing that this might be long. "Wait, you still have meetings today." he shakes his head and picks up hus phone. "Cassandra, could you cancel all my meetings for the day? It's a but of a personal emergency right now; thank you." After a short few seconds he hangs the phone up and turns towards me.

"Erm, do they have any medical issues, allergies, deformities anything like that?"

"Aaliyah, she has no allergies, on rare occasions she has seizures that she takes medicine for, if you personally could dimples as a deformity than yes for that too." Harry smiles and I watch as his dimples pop out into full effect.

"Preston, Is allergic to strawberries and has ADHD but as long as he takes his meds everyday you dont have to worry about that too much."

"Do you know what causes her seizure?"

"I really don't know but she had one at school after she had a yelling match with this other little girl and then when she's around massive groups of people she kind of freaks out and has them. Stress maybe?"

"What are their personalities?"

"Aaliyah is basically my mini me. She is such a little diva and has to run everything and thinks she's the boss of everyone surrounding her. She thinks the world revolves around her and nothing but her but besides that she really loves helping people that she cares about. She's also a very big cuddler and throws tantrums when somwthing doesn't go her way." Harry smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Sounds a lot like someone I know."

"I told you she is basically a replica of me. But Preston on the other hand is the complete and polar opposite of Aaliyah. He's very sensitive, charismatic, puts other before himself, he's like the perfect gentleman. I remeber a few mornings ago him amd Aaliyah were racing to the kitchen and he won so Aaliyah got all salty and called him childish and little so he broke down into tears."

"Because she called him childish? We're going to have to work on that." I shrug. The room goes silent and Harry looks up at me with hope filled eyes. "W-When will I get to meet them?"

"Whever you want really, just tell me when." he smirks and looks at the time. "How about, we get off of work at five and I treat you and our kids to frozen yogurt."

"Today?" He nods with a smile. "What about your little sidekick out there?" he rolls his eye most likely at my nickname for her but seems to think on it. "I know you don't want her being there,"

"Correct." he purses his lips together and strokes his beard. "I want it drama free and I know you'll probably just want it Jenna free, when I see them so, erm. Since we drove together I'd have to drop her off at the house and I could meet you at Muffy's Yogurt place near the plaza by Target."

"Yeah, I guess that could work." Harry and I discussed that we would later in the week meet to talk further about the co-parenting and how that would all work out. After an hour or so of talking Jessa was finally allowed back into the office to which her first action was the push past me and have a makeout session with Harry.

Gathering a folder of patents I needed to file and print I headed for the doors. "Conference call in eight Styles. Don't forget what we talked about and what your supposed to say."

Walking out of the office, I recieve many glares and stares. It was quite odd because I had thought the employees had gotten over that I wear color instead of just black and white. Phoebe, who I've become very close with the last month and a half, grips my arm and steers me to the corner of the office where there is sparce employees.

"Girl, Harry's little hussey is spilling all your info and life to the entire floor." I grip the folder tighter and look around the office floor and remeber how I was being stared at by everyone like I was a madman of some sort. "W-What has she said?"

She looks around to see if anyone is around and pulls me back further into the corner. "She said that Harry was in a relationship and had a one night stand with you and you wound of having twins by him and that you're just a gold digging bootycall. And the only reason that you got the job is because you threatened him with child support."

Im more humored than angered. Must have taken her a while to come up with that lie. "Okay, ninety percent of that is completely wrong. I already told you about Harry and I's past realtionshio when we we're teens. No it wasn't a one night stand, no I wasn't a bootycall, by a long shot. Okay I did have an unfair advantage getting the job because we we're one anothers first love and he felt that he owed me after all he did."

"Even though I've known you for a short time, you don't strike me as the person who she drew you out to be but you still didn't answer the last part. Did you have kids by him?" I purse my lips and look away. "Well the cats already been let out the bag, yeah the twin part was the only correct part." I contemplate the information I was told and figure out what I'm going to do.

"Let me finish printing these and to file them, I really thought we were all adults in here but I guess I was mistaken." I do as I said I would and finish my work before bringing any peraonal issues up. Almost everyone stares at me where ever I go and whenever I walk into a certain area everyone disperses and stops talking.

I walk into Harry's office with no warning and see Jenna jump from Harry's lap. "Okay I keep my pettiness to myself or at a controlled and professional level but what you did is wrong and you know." she displays this face of confusion and it takes everything in me not to go over there and snatch her tracks out.

"What? I don't know what your talking about?"

"Why are employees twlling me that your spilling my life story. Telling every one about Harry and I's business. Like come on girl, really?" she sits there dumbfounded knowing she's been caught. "So now the entire office is looking at me all funny thinking that Im a gold digging booty call who told Harry about the kids and black mailed him to give me yhis job or I would take him to court for child support. Keep my business out of your mouth and I better not hear anything else." I throw the folder onto Harry's desk not caring if I mess it up, grab my belongings and storm out of the office.

×

Since I've been leaving y'all on cliff-hangers, I've decided to make this chapter a lot longer.

Thanks so much and love you all!
-Dani💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...