Cutters .

emo_Gallagher

Kalel was a normal girl that lived in Sacramento, California . then one weekend Anthony Padillia the new kid... Еще

The new kid warning scars mentioned.
Carride to school and parking kisses.
Authors note.
A/N
Lovers (smut)

school canceled?

19 0 1
emo_Gallagher

Anthonys point of view.
*Cutting mentioned *
I woke up this morning with my mom yelling at my dad . Per usual . I got up out of bed and went too the bathroom .
" why do you keep that stupid fuck in this house for? " I heard my dad say about me . I turned the shower on & found my razor I start cutting my thigh because no-one will see it but me . Once the blood came pouring I washed it up and put a bandage on it . I got out of the shower , brushed my teeth and straightened my hair .
I went up too my room too get my phone and texted kalel .
Anthony: hey are you up ?
Kalel: yeah & we need too talk .
Anthony: about ? Already having a bad day .
Kalel: oh well we can talk when you pick me up?
Anthony: yeah okay I'll be right there .
I set my phone down & got dressed in black skinny jeans , black shirt & my black converse . I got my red leather jacket , car keys , bookbag and my phone & ear buds in hand and I walked out of the door .
I turned on the radio and it played Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low , I pulled up too kalels house and she came running out of the door she was wearing barley any makeup , hair in a messy bun ,and was wearing a black shirt and leggings . She got into the car with her white converse hightops in hand and looked pissed .
" hey. You okay ? " I asked her .
" yeah I'm fine . " she said . Our phones buzzed and it was the school , saying that we had no school today because it was a teacher work day .
" so want is it you wanted too talk about ? "
"What are we ? "
"I guess your my girlfriend . "
"Okay ."
" What happened this morning ? " she asked me .
" my mom and dad were fighting about me ." I said pulling out of her drive way .
" oh I'm sorry ." She said rubbing my thigh . I winced a little bit then realized that she noticed.
" what's wrong?"
"Nothing. My dad threw a bottle at me this morning . "
" oh I'm sorry baby . Do you wanna go home or something? "
" yeah sure ."
A/N YES I KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A HOT MINUTE BUT A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON SO HERE IS THIS CHAPETER THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE SOONNN

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

94.4K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
62.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...