My Knight in Shining Denim #W...

By ZoeStockton01

"Chasity, I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I have ever had, and... More

Introduction
Secret Admirer
Dee
Confession
Coffee Date
Big Dreams
Bad Boy with a Soft Side
Secrets and Insecurities
Prince Charming
My Falling Angel
Awaken
My Knight in Shining Denim

Innocence

30 5 1
By ZoeStockton01

Hello everyone! I know that some of you have already begun to read my new story, Innocence,  but for those of you who haven't, please check it out. It would mean a lot to me if you would also leave some feedback on my first chapter so that I know how to improve my writing. It makes my day when you guys vote and comment on my stories.

Thank you all for reading my first story, My Knight in Shining Denim. I appreciate each and every one of you guys who read and voted on my story. I am still new to Wattpad so I would appreciate it if those of you who enjoyed my story could recommend it to your friends. I promise the sequel will be out soon but in the mean time, please check out my new story, Innocence. Thank you!

Remember, VOTE and COMMENT on all of my stories! It really does mean a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 195 44
Emilia Thomas moved to London to start a new life with her family, and to get away from her troubled past. There she starts her school hoping that he...
971K 17.6K 47
I stared at him for a moment and he did the same, both of us daring the other to say one more smart remark. "Don't you have a class to teach?" I ask...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...