Bones Sister // Jack Hodgins

By NaomiTheWriterr

Naomi Brennan is Dr. Temperance Brennan's sister. She gets called in when her sister finally gets stumped on... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
A/n
A/n 2
A/n 3
12
13
I got Twitter
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n
24
25
Epilogue

6

14.8K 278 19
By NaomiTheWriterr

Naomi's pov

I sat in the quarantine room for hours watching the staff look at me with judgement and pity. It was horrible. One scientist actually stopped and looked at me like I was a damn science project.

"What the hell are you looking at!" I yelled at him making him jump and scurry away.

"Get me out of this damn room!" I yelled to no one in particular. But then the directors voice came through a inner com.

"We need to analyze the substance that was in the envelope." And then it was silent again. 

I started to cough some and then more. More and more until the taste of blood was in my mouth.

"Trash can" I looked around quickly until I found one in the corner I threw up. Most of it blood and the pancakes that didn't taste so well coming back up.

"Naomi we have found what you've been exposed with." Dr.Addys voice said.

"Please do tell." I saw leaning up against the wall.

"You have been exposed to the poison anthrax it's a-"

"I know what anthrax is Dr.Addy and it seems that the symptoms are already being shown I threw up in this nice trash can and its a mixture of blood and pancakes from this morning." I interrupted him.

"I'm pretty sure other symptoms will start soon, shortness of breath, mild chest discomfort, other flew like symptoms and some ulcers on my arms, neck, hands, and hopefully not the face." I added.

"We ordered the antibiotics and antitoxin for you but it will be a couple days." The directors voice came back on. I held a thumbs up and laid down on the table where we usually kept the corpses. It was so hot. I took off my lab coat and blouse. I had a tank top on underneath so I didn't see the problem. I coughed again, more blood.

Soon I took a nap and woke up to the sound of Temperances voice.

"Naomi wake up." I jumped.

"What." I said I rubbed my hand on my eyes to wake up more and noticed the black centered ulcers in my hand and wrist.

"It's closing time and some of us are going home do you need anyone to stay?" She asked.

"No, I don't need a babysitter and to update you on my condition the ulcers started to for on my left hand and wrist. I don't know about my face or neck I don't have a mirror." I said. Laying back down on the cool metal table.

"Ok well we are going to leave we will be back in the morning." She said and the lights dimmed but just enough so I could still see where I was going.

I sat back my eyes drifting until I was in a deep slumber. Until I heard the doors open. My eyes popped open. Either my mess came early or my note 'your next' was about to be right now. I waited seemingly asleep until my attacker wrapped their hands around my throat. My eyes opened once again trying to get the attackers hands off of meZ I kicked and realized he wasn't letting up and reached around for something sharp.

My hands felt a scalpel and I jammed it in my attackers arm. They lowered the grip around my neck and I broke free. They pulled the scalpel out of there arm and they stood. A male about 6'2 broad shoulders muscular build. I made a picture of him in my mind as he slowly came toward me. I turned and ran grabbing my phone I could feel his heavy combat boots chasing me from isle to isle of the chemicals and I stopped once I realized I lost him and texted Temperance.

Help now at museum attacker. -N

I sent it and then the phone was ripped out of my hand by him.

"Oh shit." I said I felt him swing at me but I started to run again. I grabbed different chemicals from the isle.

I grabbed sodium and potassium and a bottle of water left on a table and some nitric acid, with a touch of hydrazine.

Oh yeah we about to have a burnt mother fucker.

I looked back to see if he was still chasing me and then stopped when he wasn't and quickly combined all the chemicals and saw him around the corner coming after me. I filled the last few chemicals together and threw it at my attacker. He caught fire and then finally felt it. My side was oozing red and a scalpel was still inside. I looked at it and it was dark, but everything was dark so I couldn't tell if he hit any arteries.

"Fuck." I said and tears came from the pain.

"Where the hell are you Temperance." I said sitting up against the wall.

"She's not gonna be able to save you" my attacker muttered.

"How are you still alive? I roasted you like rotisserie chicken." I said. He got up once again and without his mask and jacket that was burnt to a crisp. He still had some mild burns on him through his jeans and on his arms. He got closer toward me and I covered my self for what was prepared to come and then I heard a gun shot and my attacker was dead. I stopped covering my self and cried.

I heard FBI surround me and saw Booth. He saw me and came and helped me up. I held on to my stomach and hugged him at the same time.

"Thank you." I said lowly but he could hear me. He helped me walk out side where the paramedics were and Temperance was waiting she saw me and ran towards me helping me on to the stretcher.

"Oh this hurts like a bitch." I said motioning toward the scalpel.

"Your gonna be ok Miss. Brennan."one of the paramedics said to me.

"Ya I know it's just a small stab wound no biggy." I said sarcastically. They hit me with some anesthesia and before I knew it I was asleep.

I heard the sounds of beeping from what I'm guessing is a hospital machine. My eyes cracked open and I saw Temperance, Booth and Jack sitting asleep.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 11 am. I looked around to see the nice view of Washington.

"Hey your up." Booth said getting up stretching.

"Ya I just got up." Lookingv at my arms realizing the ulcers were gone.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Only a couple days." He said.

"Oh ok. Why are you here." I asked.

"Shouldn't you be at work or something." I added he looked confused.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok you were pretty messed up at the Jeffersonian." He said.

"Well I'm better now so please just leave and take them with you." I said looking away. Tears were forming in my eyes. I didn't want to cry informs of them.

I couldn't see Booths face but I could feel the sorrow and the pity on his face. He got Temperance and Jack up and pulled them aside whispering. I then heard feet scurrying and then the room was empty.

I let the tears freely flow and I couldn't stop. I had broken a dam of tears that were all built up and now were free.

But soon I managed to calm myself down for the doctor to appear.

"Hello Miss. Brennan I'm your doctor. Dr. Garland" he said.

"Please Dr. Brennan" I said.

"My apologies Dr." He said a I waved him off telling him it was ok.

"Your stab wound didn't hit any arteries so there was no internal bleeding and your anthrax poisoning has cleared up. So any questions? You can check yourself out now if you like." He asked.

"Ya um did the people that came in here uh, did they leave?" I asked.

"I saw them leaving your room yes." He said.

"Ok I would like to check my self out now." I said.

"I'll be right back with the paperwork then." He said.

I relaxed and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. I'm still alive. I told my self. I'm still alive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 32 16
Sara is Aaron Hotchner's little sister and she is a loved member of the team, she is the FBI's Medical Examiner and is a specialist on the Occult. S...
159K 3K 39
On her 29th birthday, Eliza Carlisle meets one SSA Aaron Hotchner. The catch? Eliza happens to be Emily Prentiss' beautiful, rich, learned younger si...
176K 4.5K 44
Criminal Minds fanfic. No Jack or Henry (sorry). Jeid, Hotchniss and Morcia.