мy мυтed мaтe {COMPLETED}

By PassionUnicorn

Bliss is an werewolf. She is and average werewolf. Beautiful, smart, tall, skinny but she says the opposite... More

Introduction
Prologue
cнapтer 1
cнapтer 2
Chapter 3
cнapтer 4
cнapтer 5
cнapтer 6
cнapтer 7
cнapтer 8
cнapтer 9
cнapтer 10
cнapтer 11
cнapтer 12
cнapтer 13
cнapтer 14
cнapтer 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Young Love
ιмporтanт!!!
Updates
нer ѕoυlмaтe
Book Covers
Read These Books Please!
Author's note
Help!!!
Thank You!!!!
Shutting Down Wattpad (for awhile at least)
I'm Back!!!
PenPals??
Covers + Books
#PrayforAztec

IMPORTANT!!!!! COVER CONTEST

4.8K 81 3
By PassionUnicorn

IMPORTANT!!!!

I think I should start writing the sequel to this book. What do you guys think? I also think I should start a cover contest!!!! So the cover contest will start when I get 10 entries and will and 10 days later. So get the word out guys!!!!! The book is called The Third Chance Mate if you want to enter. Just PM me that you want to enter and then email me when your done. My email is crazyheels14@gmail.com. Also I feel like having a coworker on the book. PM me if your interested in doing it with me.

You can also PM me If you want me to help you on a book and I will tell you where SOME of my ideas come from!!!! Thanks you guys!!! You are all so awesome!!!!!

Love,
-Crazy_Heels14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 154K 38
-COMPLETED- Audrey Allen had lived her entire life in the Dark Root pack, and every minute of it had been dreadful. Well, perhaps not every minute of...
152K 12.1K 40
Saving Isadore is Book 1 in the An Alpha's Fight Series Isadore is an Alpha suffering from PTSD and pseudoseizures. The eighteen year old is in his...
4.7K 84 26
Aurora Daniels was quiet. She never made eye contact with anyone. Never spoke to anything. She was too afraid of what would happen if she did. Growi...
252K 5.5K 21
Alpha Xavier has been waiting for a mate since he was born. So to his surprise one day at school a new girl named Samantha comes and their mates! On...