Why?

By camerondallas12467

Cameron Dallas fanfiction More

Who?
Shaking
Hospital
Love?
Again.
Authors note
Authors note

Swimming

19 3 4
By camerondallas12467

I tried to relax and lay in the sun but it just wasn't working. I feel like i just needed to find something that will make me relax. I couldn't keep my mind of this boy. No matter how hard i tried my mind would always find its way back to this boy. Who was he?

I decided to take a quick walk by the water before i went back to the hotel because i couldn't take my mind off of him, so i decided to go take a nap. Since i flew down here i didn't have my car but it wasn't a long walk back to the hotel. About 5 minutes or so.

I got back to the hotel and as i got out of the elevator i bumped in to somebody. I quickly just apologized and went to my room, i looked back to see if the person was still there when i was placing the key card in the door and he was gone.

I decided to take a bath to calm me down before i took a nap. I knew this boy from somewhere, but i was drawing a blank his face kept replaying in my mind. Who was he? It took me a while to realize it but..... That was him. The boy from the beach.

I got undressed and got ready to get in the bath when i remembered that i had used the last of the towels in my room last night and forget to get some from the front desk. I quickly threw on my clothes and grabbed my phone and went to the front desk. I went to the front desk and asked the guy working for some towels he went to the back room and got them. I looked over to see a boy on his phone... We both looked up at the same time and realized who the other person was. I wanted to say something so bad but my mouth would not move.
" Are you the girl from the beach?" He asked.
My mouth felt like the words would never come out. I got scared and panicked.
"Yes" the would came quietly out of my mouth
" What floor is your room on" he face was just perfect
" Floor 5"
" Mine is on floor 7, Wanna walk together?"
" Sure!"
We started walking to the elevator.
" I didn't catch your name"
" Oh sorry, my name is Emily. Yours?"
" My name is Cameron"
It felt like the shortest elevator ride ever.
" Want me to walk you to your room?" Cameron asked
" If you want " i replied trying not to blush.
As we got to my room that was at the beginning of the hallway i had realized that i had forgot my room key in my room.
" umh Cameron"
" Yeah whats up?" He asked with a confused face
" This may sound dumb but... I kinda left my room keys in my room"
" oh brother" he said laughing
" Wanna come with me to go get and extra key from the front desk?"
" Sure"
On the way down Cameron passed me his phone.
" Whats this for?"
" Do you want to give me your number" he asked. He was just so cute
I gave him my phone and we exchanged numbers. I walked back to my room we said bye and i took a bath then hoped in bed.
I woke up from a text from Cameron asking him if i could call him. The phone felt like it was ringing forever.
" Hello" this voice was not Cameron's.
" Hi, is Cameron there?"
" Hello" this was Cameron's voice
" Yeah hi!"
" I was wondering if you wanted to meet me down at the pool?" Cameron asked.
How could i resist him.
" Yeah sure, how long?"
" 5 minutes?"
" Yeah that sounds fine!"
We both hung up and i looked at the clock it was 7:25pm. I was super excited to go swimming with him but then i realized something, that means i have to wear my bathing suit.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...