The Love Game!

بواسطة AggressionJunkie

In this the whole kid cast are in high school! Its just easier that way! After Logan learns a game from his f... المزيد

lets play a game
tough love
fuck you!
anything you can do I can do better
better than you
I hate that I love you
better than me
idc I ship it louise

super psycho love

2.4K 38 24
بواسطة AggressionJunkie

🔥logans pov🔥

I woke up and looked at my phone like every morning and saw a text from an unknown number.
Unknown number: morning Logie bear.
Logan: four ears?
Unknown number: no its fucking Santa.
Logan: morning four ears.

First I change her name in my phone, then I put my phone down and went to my closet putting on a white long sleeve shirt and a gray short sleeve over it. (Ik ik its usually red or orange but hey he's older and junk) I put my black jeans on and look at my board. "Hmmm I think I'll walk four ears today "

Logan: hey cupcake, I'm walking u today so make sure the double bone heads and the twins don't come.
Four ears💕: what ever I'll be on my porch.

Her house isn't to far, just a couple of blocks down, when I did reach her house she was standing on the porch but she wasn't waring her normal clothes she had on frilly type red tank top and dark blue jeans her hair was down yet she still wore her ears.

I geuss I was staring to long cus she walked up to me. "We leaving or what?" I nodded and grabbed her hand. "We have to hold each other remember" she looked away and mumbled a yeah as she squeezed my hand. 'This is going to be a long day'
We got to school and standing there wore some pissed looking twins .
"LOUISE ! WE WAITED FOR YOU FOR TEN MINS THEN UR SISTER TOLD US U LEFT WITH" they looked over to me "THAT!"

I put my hand to my chest and faked a hurt look. "Why Andy, Ollie I'm hurt " I flipped them off then let go of Louise. "Anyways I have to go meet Jacob and Scotty, later bunbun~" I walked away and could hear the twins making up shit and Louis's laughing. After I saw my friends at my locker I ran up to them. "Hey, we saw you walking with cotton tail" I smirked at Scotty's nick name. 'Ima use that' "did she bite u?"

'Are these really the best I can do for friends' "yeah hey I'ma make- invite her to sit with us at lunch k?" Both of them nodded and we walked to first period which was math, we don't really do anything we mostly wait for our teacher to fall asleep like everyday then we skip.

"Okay class do your work" our teacher sat down and in five minutes he was out. "Come on let's go to the filed " all of us went to the foot ball filed ware we saw Andy and Ollie walking with there brother, he's like the foot ball captin I don't know. "Hey u should see if they wanna eat with us too, you do have to hang out with her friends" I nodded and walked over to the pesto brothers. "Hey Jim, twins. " the twins nodded and jimmy said hey. "So Andy, Ollie I feel like you hate me and I honestly don't care-"

both my friends elbowed me on both sides. "Uh...I mean we wanted to know if you wanted to join us at lunch I'm inviting Louise" it took them a while but I'm pretty sure the thought of there only friend hanging out with three seniors made them agree. They both smiled and nodded waved goodbye then walked away .
"That went well" I slapped both of there heads. "Don't elbow me"

👬Andy and Ollies pov👬

"Sooo we're going to cock block him right?" "Hell yeah we are "

⌚time skip to lunch⌚

I walked up behind Louise and messed with her bunny ears. "Hey Bunbun" she turned and forced a smile on her face "hey Logie bear, have you seen the pestos?" I grinned "yeah there eating with us today" she looked confused "us?" I smiled and picked her up, putting her over my shoulder and walked to my table setting an obviously angry Louise down next to me.

"What the actual fuck Logan I could have walked and you left my food at my table!" Uuugh fucking hate this girl. "I'll get it baby" I stood and walked over to her table where her siblings sat. "Hey you guys wanna join?" They shook there heads no and then Tammy,jimmy Jr and Joslin sat down . "no thanks Logan but thanks for asking" Tina smiled and I smiled back grabbing Louise's food and walking back to see the twins took both sides of her. "little prick's" I walked up and put her food in front of her and sat in between Jacob and Scotty.

"So uh Logan we invited the twins and ur girlfriend to hang out with us after school" I almost choked on my mash potatoes. "Uh okay cool." Louise smiled knowing I wasn't to happy. "Well then how about we just go to the movies?" Everyone looked at me shocked thinking I was going to flip out.

"What? Lights out is coming out today and I want to see it" they all nodded and ate there lunch quietly til Scotty spoke."how about we all meet up there at 8 then?" We all agreed on 8 and I smirked at Louise. "Pick up you cupcake" with that I got up and dumped my food in the trash exiting the school. Usually were not allowed to do that, but I could care less I have to go on a date so I'm pretty stressed.
"On a date with a psycho"

🐰louises pov🐰

After logan left his friends left to the point it was just me and the twins."you guys are fine with scary movies right?" They both nodded eyes wide. I knew they wore scared but they don't want be being alone with three seniors and I'm happy they want to look out for me .

⌚time skip to the date⌚

"Bye dad, bye mom" I was kinda hoping my parents wouldn't let a 15 year old go to the movies with three 17-18 year olds but hearing the twins wore going they agreed. 'Damn it' Logan pulled up in his car and rolled down the window "get in" I walked up and got in.

"what a gentalmen, you been practicing that all night?" Logan chuckled. "Sorry, I just get weird when I see u in a dress" I looked down remembering Tina had talked me into waring a blue dress, thankfully she let me ware my sneakers. "Tina made me, nice shirt " logan actually attempted to dress nice he's waring a gray button up shirt with a dragon design on his sholder, but I geuss that's all he wanted to ware cus hes still waing his black jeans. When we got to the movies we saw Scotty,Jacob,Andy and Ollie waiting outside Scotty saw us first and waved.

we walked up to them I grabbed Logan's hand and looked up to see Logan's eyes wide and lightly blushing . I smirked knowing it was working.

Logan looked at his friends who had the same smirk I did, he growled and went to buy the tickets. we all walked in to the movies ware we bought two buckets of popcorn and all of us got a drink once we got into the theater the movie was starting.

We all sat down Andy and Ollie on one side of me Logan on the other next to him was his friends .

🔥logans pov🔥

Once the first jumpbscare happens Andy and ollie ran out telling Louise they had to use the bathroom I geuss Louise was kinda scared to, she griped on to my arm. "You okay cotton tail?" "Peachy, movie be-" she was cut off by another jumps are ware she squeaked, me being an awsome fake boyfriend I am pulled her into my lap.

Once the movie ended. Louise was asleep in my lap so I carried her out getting weird looks from everyone but I didn't care. I put her in my car and said goodbye to the twins who stayed in the bathroom for the rest of the movie and I said bye to my friends who wore busy flirting with two chicks. I drove her home and carried her out of the car when we got to her porch she jumped out of my arms and smiled.

"Thanks for the movie and for carrying me" "you where awake!?" Only on the way home but I was to lazy to walk, any ways thanks again. Before she opens the door she kissed my cheek and walked inside, flipping me off on the way in.
"Fucking psycho "

Once I got home I laid on my bed. I couldn't fall asleep something about Louise kissing my cheek freaked me out. "Good thing tomorrow's Saturday."

🗑A/N🗑

Sorry it kinda sucks but I couldn't think of anything else to write but I think this ones longer than the first chapter soooo that's something

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
759K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
17.2K 631 12
"We all have our demons," Felix murmured sagely as he glanced down at Jack's still body. "And sometimes they win." "I won't let them." Mark protest...
1.1M 60K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...