ALL I HAVE IS YOU

By StoriesILoveToWrite

2 orphans. 2 innocent souls. Living with each other from the time they hardly understand the meaning of the w... More

Prologue...
CHAPTER 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.
CHAPTER 4 ( THE JOURNEY TO MUSIC )
Chapter 5...
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9...(The preparation)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
INFORMATION
TRAILER FOR 'I AM PRISONED'
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
THANKYOU.....
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
CHAPTER 26
THE RESULT. SUCCESS OR FAILURE??
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Chapter 32.
TRAILER 2 FOR "I AM PRISONED"
THANKYOU FOR #90 IN FANFICTION
YOUR QUOTE
Chapter 33
8th of July
I am prisoned

CHAPTER - 7

7.4K 530 18
By StoriesILoveToWrite

Nandini's P.O.V.
Its been a few days that Manik talked about shifting us to a new place. A new home. I guess it would be fine. It shouldnt be that bad. I wouldn't know before I actually go and live there. But assumptions....
They have started packing their stuffs as did I. I will miss this place. Its the only place close to a home. Nothing was better than this ever. Inspite of the struggles. But it was worth in the end when I used to see my family, and Manik there waiting for me at the play area and when we all used to talk about everything we did that day.

Its nightime now and my Monster is calling me downstairs for dinner. I went at the dining table and saw what we always see. So many people eating their food sitting on so many mess in different rows. I quickly took my reserved seat that is with Fab 5. Thats what they call themselves. The gang. Fab 5. My family.
I heard Mukti di calling me out which broke my thoughts.

Mukti - Nandu....kya hua?? Kaha khoi hai.

Nandini - kuch nahi di bass aaj kaam bohot tha n isiliye thak gayi.

I quietly ate my dinner and then went off to study. We were supposed to leave 2 days later just after my exams get over. I am currently in the last year of my MBA in interior designing and tommorow is my last exam.
I hope everything goes as planned. I have a lot of expectations on it. Manik would be very proud. He himself is a Civil engineer and is now working as a service provider in some car showroom. He always wanted me to be something. I want good grades,if not for my future than for Manik's feeling. He had done a lot for me and Fab 4. I want to do this for him.
.......................................

That night Nandini studied all night long and then slept very less. Stil in the morning she was very energetic and after completing few errands walked to her government college which was on a distance of 3 kms from the orphanage.

........

They moved to the new house. They went to explore it as Manik and Cabeer helped the workers to take out the stuffs and place it in the house in correct order.
It was a old rented house.

The house was a mess and all empty smelled all dusty. Nandini with Fab 5 removed the cloth from the furniture that came with the house which costed a fortune to them. But still was worth and then started cleaning everything.
But firstly they arranged the cleaning stuffs. Brooms and sweeps. Manik and Dhruv bought paint that was selected by the girls and Cabeer arranged few of his friends who came and helped them set up the house.

Meanwhile, Aliya and Mukti took care of the paperwork for the gas connection, newspaper supply and daily milk supply. They also located nearest groceries and explored the place so that they knew the locality. Currently, one one Cabeer's friend bought a gas for them a small chula and Nandini prepared the food on it.

Nandini along with Fab 5 arranged the house and damn it took two days to arrange it properly. Now they have everything in the house that they need. Telephone connection. Gas connection. Newspapers and Milk were delivered on time. They got the bed in the 3 rooms and the furniture in the house so didnt buy them. The only extra expense was to be done on paint, a Tv. Dish tv. And the groceries.
Other than that the girls made few art items to be kept in the house which they learned from the orphanage teachers and the school.

Handicrafts like these were made by girls.

Manik - Nandu yeh yaha nahi uss deewaar par lagao.

Nandini - Nahi Manik waha meri wall clock lagegi. Isse yaha lagao.

Manik and Nandini were fighting over the picture frame that was to be set on the wall. It was a group photo of Fab 5 with Nandini where they were sitting on the staircase of the school.

(Imagine Nandini sitting beside Manik resting her arms on the either side of the stairs and legs like Aliya)

Manik was adamned to place it in the living room in the place where everyone can see it. Just in the centre on the big wall. But Nandini wanted to do something else with it.

Mukti - Nandu, yeh picture isi wall pe lagegi. Achha lagega.

Nandini - but meri clock yahi achhi lagegi n.

Manik - Nandu zid nahi. Yeh photo humaari family photo hai. Isse yaha main wall pe hi laga hona chahiye. Hum sa saath me.

Nandini - ok. Par yeh akhri baar hai jab mein teri baat sun rahi hu. Iske aage ke saare decisions mere honge.

Manik - theek hai baba kar lena apni man maani.

Nandini grinned and helped Manik to put the picture on the wall.

Manik - ( murmer ) isse Cabeer se dur rakhna padega. Bigaad raha hai isse. Pehle ulti seedhi bhashaye sikhata hai. Fir isse ladna sikha diya aur uske baad ab. Zidd bhi bana diya hai apni tarah.

Nandini - sun liya mene.

Manik - ha toh konsa manane waali ho.

Nandini - nahi. Manugi toh bilkul bhi nahi. Cabeer bhai bohot achhe hai.

Manik - ha. Aur mein kharab hu. Hai n.

Nandini - haa.

Manik glared at her and she glared equally. Finally Manik sighed and left to some other work. This provoke Nandini more and she scowled in his direction. NO ONE IGNORES NANDINI MURTHY!!!!!
She picked up the paint box which was nearly empty but had the paint water still and dumped it on Manik but as she was so small sso she had to throw it on his face.
Manik got angry at this.

Manik - Nandini!!!

She got startled as Manik never talks to her this way even after so many prans she plays on him that this was nothing in front of them all. This grabbed everyones attention and all came there.

Manik - yeh kya kiyatumne. Pura ghar kharab kar diya. Ab saaf kon karega isse.

Mukti - Manik shaant.

Aliya - uspe gussa kyu kar raha hai. Hum kar denge saaf.

Manik - nahi. Koi saaf nahi karega isse. Sirf Nandinj karegi.

Cabeer - abe paint hi toh hai. Kisi se bhi gir sakta hai. Chod na.

Manik - Cabeer isse gira nai hai. Giraya hai. Kyoki isse gussa aa raha tha. Hai n?? Ab galti ki hai toh sazaa bhi bhugto. Saaf karo isse.

Nandini - nahi karoongi.

And she ran to the stairs ignoring Manik's call and others pleading.

Manik - Nandini waapas aao. Isse saaf karo. Fir jaha jaana hai chali jaana. Abhi isse saaf karo.

Cabeer gestured Aliya and Mukti to go check on her and he brought the sweeper to clean the mess when Manik stopped him.

Manik - Cabeer mene kuch bola tha. Saaf wafi karegi.

Cabeer - kya tu bachho jaisi zid leke bettha hai. Mein kar raha hu n.

Manik - Cabeer baat samajh. Usse aadat pad jaaegi inn sabki. Gusse me kuch bhi karegi fir usse sudharegi bhi nahi.

Cabeer - Manik bachhi hai yaar theek hai.

Manik - Cabeer college khatam hone aay hai uska bachhi nahi rahi voh ab.

Cabeer - aur tujhe college khatam kiye ho gaye 3 saal. Fir bhi bada nahi hua. Yeh paint sookh jaaega aur voh nahi aayegi. Fir yeh farsh ( floor ) achha nahi dikhega. Toh tu usse samjha mein yeh saaf karta hu.

He sighed and went upstairs to the girl's bedroom.
He saw Nandinj crying and showing tantrums to MukLya for not comming downstairs and appologizing.
This did made him angry tha she is behaving like an hormonal teenager but then he decided to make her understand it.

Manik - Aliya. Mukti. Tum dono beeche jaao. Khana banane ki tayyari karo. Mein isse leke aata hu.

They nodded and after gesturing Manik to go easy on her left.
Manik went near her after closing the door and sat on the bed beside her where she was hugging her knees and sobbing.

Manik - Nandu...

She didnt respond.

Manik - Nandu...

No response.

Manik - Oye Nandu. Gussa chod n. Achha sorry. Ab nahi daatoonga. Sorry n

No response.

Manik - itna zyada daant diya kya.

Nandini - nahi nahi. Aap kaha kuch bolte hai. Voh toh mein hi pagal hu jo kuch bhi sunn leti hu.

Manik - Arre baba ho gayii galti... ab bachhe ki jaan legi kya.
Achha mujhe ek baat bata. Tujhe gussa kyo aaya.

Nandini - kyoki tumne daanta.

Manik - arre toh tumne galti ki isiliye daanta. Achha yeh batao agar abhi vaha koi bhi tumhare mess ko saaf n kare toh voh floor black aur dirty lagega nahi. Now would you like walking on it. Isiliye daanta. Kyoki tum kabhi kabhi itna bacchon jaisa behave karti ho ki you forgot that usse kisi ko harm ho sakta hai. Ab tum yahi paint agar galti se Aliya pe daal deti toh ya agar voh mess clean karte time Aliya ko paint lag jaata. Toh you know n she is alergic to paint.

Nandini - tum mujhe pyaar se samjha sakte the.

Manik - arre meri bholi bandariya. Voh bhi tob mera pyaar dikhaane ka tareeka tha.

Nandini - achha pehl daanto aur jab mana n paao toh kuch bhi bolke muhe baato me fasaao. Yeh achha hai tumhara.

Manik - nahi Nandu.... dekh. Bachpan me hume kya sikhaya tha kajal maa ne ki aap daant te bhi usi ko ho jisse aap sabse zyada pyaar karte ho. Hai n. Toh bass vahi toh hua. I love you so much isiliye hak samajh ke daanta. par nahi tu kuch samajhti hi nahi hai.

Nandini - rehne de. Teri yeh makkhan jaisi baaton me mein nahi fisalne waali.

Manik - Nandu sorry n.

Nandini - iss baar maaf kar rahi hu. Agli baar tune mujbe ignore kiya aur mujhpe chillaya toh n mein teri haddiyon ( bones ) ke chote chote tukdo ( pieces ) karke kutto ( dogs ) ko daal dungi. Samjha??

Manik - haa baba. Samajh gaya. Ab hass de meri Small packet.

Manik smiled eakly and he grinned and hugged her.

Night time.
The girls were already asleep in their room when the boys sneaked out to terrace to have a beer which they cant take in presence of girls.

Cabeer - yaar kitna achha lag raha hai n, khudka ghar hai toh.

Manik - abhi khudka nahi hai. Hum abhi bhi rent pay kar rahe hai.

Dhruv - arre toh ho jaayega. Par yaar. Kabhi socha nahi tha ki aisa hoga.

Cabeer - haa hum sab saath honge. Humesha.

Manik - ( sadly )humesha ke liye kaha.

Cabeer - kyu??

Manik - Cabeer ladkiyon ki umar dekhi hai tune?? 23 ho gayi hai. Inki shaadi karwaani hai Cabeer. Hum saari zindagi kuwaare betthe chal jaayega. Yeh 25 ki hongi aur inhe log pagal kar denge. Aur sach bataoon toh kab tak ladkiya akele betthengi.

Cabeer - hmm... par humne inse abhi tak iss baare me baat nahi ki hai.

Manik - ha jaanta hu.

Cabeer -( teasing ) toh ek kaa karte hai. Sabse pehle Nandu ki shaadi karwaate hai.

Manik - kya, Nandu ki shadi kyu?? Pehle Aliya ya Mukti ki karwaenge. Voh Nandu se badi hai.

Cabeer - nahi Manik samajh. Nandu ki padaii khatam ho gayi hai. Aur sabse zyada shaadi kesapne bhi vahi dekhti hai. Aliya aur Mukti ka kuch khaas laga nahi mujhe. Par Nandini usse hun kab tak akela rakh sakte hai aur voh bhi teri zidd ke kaaran.

Manik - meri zidd??

Cabeer - haa TERI ZIDD. Bachpan me usse tune kabhi khudse dur jaane nahi diya. Apne paas rakha. Fir, jab 10th class me uska voh boy friend banatoh tune uss ladke ko peet diya. Tab tune usse bola ki inn ladko se dur reh. Usne aaj tak kisi ladke ke paas jaane ki himmat nahi ki. Yeh sab tune kabhi Aliya aur Mukti ke liye nahi socha aisa kyu.

Manik - Cabeer, yeh Nandini hai. Aur yeh sabse maasoom hai. Mein nahi chahta isse kuch bhi ho. Mera bass chale toh mein isse humesha apne paas rakhu. Par jaanta hu voh shayad yeh na chahe. Voh kisi ko pasand karegi. Kisi ke saath rehna chahegi. Par mein jab tak rakh sakta hu tab tak mein rakhunga.

Dhruv - chal be jhutte. Hume jaise kuch maalum nahi hai.

Manik - kya nahi maalum??

Cabeer - ki tu voh banna chahta hai jiske saath Nandini rehna chahe. Manik bachpan se pyaar karta hai tu usse.

Manik - kya kuch bhi bolta hai. Chad gayi hai tujhe??

Cabeer - achha nahi karta tu Nandini se pyaar??

Manik - nahi. Nahi karta.

Cabeer - toh tujhe farak nahi padega agar koi aur uske saath rahe toh??

Manik - ( hesitantly ) nahi.

Cabeer - toh fir koi problem hi nahi hai. Hum pehle Nandini ke liye ladke dhoondenge. Chal Dhruv. Kal jaake Kajal maa ko bataenge. Voh humaari madad karengi.

Manik - kya deemag kharab hai tumhaara. Abhi uski padaaii khatam hui hai. 20 ki bhi nahi hai voh. Abhi usse kitna kuch dekhna hai. Karna hai. Abhi shaadi karadoge uski. Aur toh aur usse pucha bhi nahi.

Dhruv - arre toh kusne bola yeh sab shaadi ke baad nahi kar paaegi. Dekh Manik. Fab 5 ka career set ho jaaega. Hum sabne music companies me gaane de diye hai. Ek baar do - teen albums mil gaye fir hum sab settle 40 ki umar me bhi huve toh koi kuch nahi bolega. Hum sab kamate hai. Koi kuch nahi bolega. Parr Nandu. Pehle toh voh anaath hai. Upar se aage peeche koi nahi. Maa baap ho toh sabse ladke waale fir bhi haa kar dete hai. Parr Nandu ke paas na toh job. N hi uske paas maa baap. Aur upar se 3 kuwaare ladko ke saath rehti hai akele. Unme se 2 toh chal uske bhai hai. Tu kon hai uska?? Dost?? Jaisi hi kisi ladke ko maalum pada ki voh apbe ek dost ke saath ek hi ghar me rehte hai. Tu jaise uske saath behave karta hai. Jaise rehta hai. Vese toh ho gayi Nandu ki shaadi. Isiliye vol raha hu. Abhi ladke dhoondte hai. Koi accha ladka milte hi uski shaadi karwa denge.

Manik flinched andhe got up and left the place disturbed.
Cabeer and Dhruv chukled.

Cabeer - saala humko ullu samajhta hai ghanchakkar.

Dhruv - huh?? Isse khud bhi maalum hai ki yeh uski kitni care karta hai.

Cabeer - nahi. Jaise tujhe nahi maalum??

Dhruv - kya nahi maalum.

Cabeer - chal be ghochu. Aliya aur tu.....

Dhruv stopped him by covering his mouth with his hands.

Dhruv - chup. Tujhe kaise maalum.

Cabeer mumbled but it was not understandable so Dhruv after glaring at him uncovered his hand from his mouth.

Cabeer - mere dosto ne tumhe dhaabe se nikalte huve dekha tha. Bada ishq farma raha tha. Isiiye meri bike li thi huh??

Dhruv blushed and then left.
Caberr smiled and then sighed. Then looked up in the sky.

Cabeer - meri liye bhi koi bhej do. Mene kya paap kar diye hai.

A call diverted him from the talk which he picked up.

Cabeer - hello.

Girl - hello. Is it Cabeer.

Cabeer - haa. Ji aap kon.

Girl - sir mein O2 lables se bol rahi hu. Aapne portfolio diya tha apne band ka.

Cabeer - haa. Diya tha.

Girl - well sir, humaari boss aapke band se milna chahti hai.

Cabeer - ( happily ) kya?? Sach?? Abe yeh toh jhakas khabar hai.

Girl - ( hesitantly ) aap 1 hafte baad apne band ko leke aa jaaye Office me. Time aur baaki details me aapko kal bhej deti hu.

He agreed and then left to tell ManRuv who were happy hearing it and decided to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
323K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
488K 41.8K 49
" You only let go of things you have had in abundance, things you know will easily be yours again. But giving up someone you got after years of tortu...
740K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye